Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). (4342 Views)

5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? / Why Naija Girls Don't Confess After Cheating On Their Boyfriend / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by baranzy(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL :
Me: Hey. . .

She: hey,hi

.Me: cool.how are u?

.She: I'm good and u?

.Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

.She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask me.

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .
Me : hello rhonda

. She : hi! It's been a while!

.Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

.She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

.Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

.She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?..
MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .
Me: Hello

.She: I

.Me: am,ok..how are you?

.She: 5n

.Me: how's your day going?

.She: (after 15mins changes dp 4x) 5n, jst dia..

.Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself
(After 23mins changes dp 6x)
.She: Y?

.Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

.She: check my profile

.Me: seriously??

.She:kk

.Me..can we see?(After 11mins)

.She:nope

.Me:why?

.She:nofin.

.Me:so when will you be free?

.She:idk.tired(after 7 mins)

.Me:like seriously?

.She:yep

.Me:just wanted to go for launch and shopping..

.She:wow!can I join u?

.Me:go join ur ancestors..

.She:lolz.. let me come joor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by gabinogem(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Sincerely, that's just how it is. When our(most) women makes our lives uninteresting, why won't the country be a mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by JamieRocks(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerian girls claims to be smart in that aspect which makes them fall into wrong guys hand and eventually realize how dull they could be

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by baranzy(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Lolz grin...really our babes really need to upgrade o....they mix up ego with forming which results to being ridiculous.....
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rosy4u(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by SirDavico(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Thats not always the case.

Modified

But majority of Naija Babes are guilty of this.
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by baranzy(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:
grin grin grin
I guess your bery guilty of these thats why your laffing so hard.....lol
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rosy4u(f): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2016
baranzy:

I guess your bery guilty of these thats why your laffing so hard.....lol

Immature gurlz chat thay way
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by baranzy(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Ok o...so your telling me ur different abi?....oya lets chat up....lol
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Urrrh, Stale material.

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2016

Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Yinmu. Many acquatic organisms feed on flesh but only the shark bears the bad name. So, tell me, rosy, who are the mature ladies?
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by iykekelvins(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Majority of them sha.
But this shiit can't happen with Laveda cool
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rosy4u(f): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

Yinmu. Many acquatic organisms feed on flesh but only the shark bears the bad name. So, tell me, rosy, who are the mature ladies?

Google it tongue
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Google it tongue
If I wire you slap ehn. Is that how you talk to your elders? Am I your mate?
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rosy4u(f): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

If I wire you slap ehn. Is that how you talk to your elders? Am I your mate?

I go call my bobo for u oohh cry
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

I go call my bobo for u oohh cry
Thank heavens. Just what I was waiting for. Today's workload is too much. Haba. No need to worry myself again. Person say im wan dash me free houseboy, wetin con remain? Abeg tell him to fasten his footsteps.
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rosy4u(f): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

Thank heavens. Just what I was waiting for. Today's workload is too much. Haba. No need to worry myself again. Person say im wan dash me free houseboy, wetin con remain? Abeg tell him to fasten his footsteps.

Uno well grin
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Uno well grin
Hehe. So what antidote do you recommend?
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Habbatically: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
This talk is not new.

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rosy4u(f): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

Hehe. So what antidote do you recommend?

Uhmm.. I advise u reduce ur daily intake of weeds tongue
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
rosy4u:

Uhmm.. I advise u reduce ur daily intake of weeds tongue
That's you want me to die abi? I don't like this advice. I reject it. Fresh weed is my steadfast companion in keeping body and soul together in trying times like this.

Where my remaining blunt self... The one I couldn't finish yesterday... Lemme kuku smoke it jejely and wait for death.
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Raydos: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
To me nigerian ladies are damn stupid in that aspect!

they're just a sex object anyway!

if you gat the opportunity to meet one, Bleep the hell outta her ass

don't know why they're just too pompous.

bunch of idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Laveda(f): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Majority of them sha.

But this shiit can't happen with Laveda cool

tongue
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rosy4u(f): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
StunchLord:

That's you want me to die abi? I don't like this advice. I reject it. Fresh weed is my steadfast companion in keeping body and soul together in trying times like this.

Where my remaining blunt self... The one I couldn't finish yesterday... Lemme kuku smoke it jejely and wait for death.

*Swiftly takes d weed from his mouth, stomps on it nd runs away* tongue
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Raydos:
To me nigerian ladies are damn stupid in that aspect!

they're just a sex object anyway!

if you gat the opportunity to meet one, Bleep the hell outta her ass

don't know why they're just too pompous.

bunch of idiots.

Seconded. They are too pompous and they are bunch of idiots

Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by mizzbouqui(f): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chat with me and let me prove you wrong.

This is my number
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Chat with me and let me prove you wrong.

This is my number

Shaarap, you are all the same.

Wait a minute, i thought you have been busted., you have been exposed! Nobody takes you for a woman any longer. You are a guy hiding behind that moniker.
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
@Op: Leave my naija sis joor; if they answer you how you want it, you'll call them cheap... grin
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rawpadgin(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
n
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by rawpadgin(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
the thing is so annoying
the one i hate the most is the "KK" rubbish
Re: Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). by nikkypearl(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
the thing is so annoying
the one i hate the most is the "KK" rubbish
kk sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Names And Their Funny Translation. / Lady Gets Married After Dumping A Man Who Sponsored Her And Siblings To School / Wizkid Likes Older Women Because We Are Sweeter" - Tiwa Savage Declares Love For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.