Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. (2730 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / (hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
When she wants to know ‘who was on the phone’ even though it would break her heart.

1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
When she says she’ll cook for you and she still expects you to help out.

1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
When you’ve been dating for five years but she can’t understand that it’s too early for marriage. grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
kisheew! captioned grin
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by cirmuell(m): 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Are we supposed to laugh or something?
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
When you hear your father’s horn at the gate and the whole house is scattered.

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
When you open the container of Danish cookies and see needle and thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
When your watch your mother price a shoe from N15,000 down to N1,500

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by djakinwande(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
#epic kiss
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by djakinwande(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
christopheru:
When you watch your mother
price a shoe from N15,000 down to
N1,500
grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by eyinjuege: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
OP

Funny you. cheesy

Been laughing hard cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
When you ask your mum can you go out. And she says ''go ask your dad'' you'll be like..

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by leahcimzil: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
christopheru:
When your watch your mother
price a shoe from N15,000 down to
N1,500

when i was like 9, mama once priced one of these computer games of those days from about 11k to 1k5 and still didnt buy it...i just died

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Poor Captions !!! Even my phone battery reacted to 'em

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by Nature8(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2016
christopheru:
When you’ve been dating for five years but she can’t understand that it’s too early for marriage. grin

Lol.. This one got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by kindworld(m): 12:56am On Apr 08, 2016
When she took your phone without your consent. Lol

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2016
christopheru:
When you open the container of Danish cookies and see needle and thread.
LWKMD this always happened any time I came home on weekends back then in school.
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2016
leahcimzil:

when i was like 9, mama once priced one of these computer games of those days from about 11k to 1k5 and still didnt buy it...i just died
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
lalasticlala add yours lets have fun. grin
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lmao grin
Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
When You are Graduating and you can't even Remember What you Studied. grin grin lmao

Re: Caption This Photo: When She Wants To Know Who Was On The Phone. by christopheru(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Caption these

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed / Man Marries His Fiancee's Best Friend And This Happened (photo) / Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.