Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed (2728 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by oshikoyatope(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Is there any truth to the stereotype that hotter girls have nothing to offer but their beauty?

Are they less able to please you in bed, take care of you, and have pleasing personalities? Or is the stereotype propagated by guys who use it as an excuse for their inability to attract beautiful women?

Personally, I only started attracting lots of hot women once I began getting popular as a writer. Before that, I would work extra hard to get a hot a chic. But that was exciting in a way. I learned valuable skills on how to attract hot women because I only used to get hit on by average looking women who felt they could have a chance with me. Then tables turned and hot women started coming to me. However, after years of dating the models and angels, I have realized one thing. Average looking girls have something beautiful girls lack. And that’s the ability to treat men like kings.
I believe there is truth to the stereotype. It comes down to basic logic: a beautiful girl doesn’t have to be anything else but be beautiful to get.....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-why-most-beautiful-women-are.html

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Every girl is beautiful in her own right, Character, Behaviour and Attitude is my personal yardstick to compare girls, Not beauty.
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
shocked

So u mean the worwor gurlz are even better on bed?

Is juz ike ur saying endowed men are lazy in bed... Coz they got this heavy trunk tat make them juz lay down and let the gurls drive their monster truck tongue

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by ever811(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
op pls stop,don't remind me of a pretty girl that urinate on my d**k still inside her V..while she was fully awake laying like a deadwood...she said its because she was too tired to go to the bathroom when I woke her up..
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by oshikoyatope(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by Stargists(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is juz ike ur saying endowed men are lazy in bed... Coz they got this heavy trunk tat make them juz lay down and let the gurls drive their monster truck tongue

lol
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by Topza(m): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2016
ever811:
op pls stop,don't remind me of a pretty girl that urinate on my d**k still inside her V..while she was fully awake laying like a deadwood...she said its because she was too tired to go to the bathroom when I woke her up..
lol
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by JuicyPucci(f): 6:20am On Sep 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is juz like u were saying endowed men are lazy in bed... Coz they got this heavy trunk tat made them lazy & jiz lay down and let the worworgurls drive their monster truck tongue
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by amazzinggrace(f): 6:50am On Sep 13, 2016
I remember being much younger and asking a friend why she had to sleep with so many guys and she tells me I can afford to ask that because people see me and like me but with her she has to give them more to want that she can't give in the beauty department. She's beautiful btw. Just low self esteem
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by Stargists(m): 9:43am On Sep 13, 2016
amazzinggrace:
I remember being much younger and asking a friend why she had to sleep with so many guys and she tells me I can afford to ask that because people see me and like me but with her she has to give them more to want that she can't give in the beauty department. She's beautiful btw. Just low self esteem
really
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by topzttst(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by greatwhite(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2016
OP is not far from the truth. Most hot girls don't care about anything aside their beauty. Not only sex almost everything. They believe their beauty is the key to everything. By implication all their other abilities are left dormant.. Indeed beauty does work for them. The question is what happens when the beauty fades?

1 Like

Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by oshikoyatope(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
greatwhite:
OP is not far from the truth. Most hot girls don't care about anything aside their beauty. Not only sex almost everything. They believer their beauty is the key to everything. By implication all their other abilities are left dormant.. Indeed beauty does work for them. The question is what happens when the beauty fades?

You are right
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok
Re: Must Read: Why Most Beautiful Women Are Lazy In Bed by Damilolababy(f): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
I dnt like dis

(1) (Reply)

4 Mind Blowing Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary Tonight / Most Nigerian Ladies Have Never Had Great Sex / My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.