Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! (1328 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / ! / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by dopedealer(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi nairalanders.
Pls I would be as brief as possible.
I and my girlfriend have dated for about 7 months and everything was all right untill November 2015 when I got promoted And transfered from lagos to kwara. This developed has changed my schedule which makes me more busy and unavailable even during weekend. Since I got to kwara I never travelled to lagos to see her or my family but we talk regularly on phone. Oneday, in January 2016 she just surprisingly told me she wanted to break up which uptill today I can't figure out why. When I confronted her she said she wasn't just interested because she feels I am not serious and I have some one else I am dating and that I am not caring anymore and she can't cope again. I tried to convince her about my job but to no avail. I even scheduled my 2 weeks leave for July which is her birthday month but she said it's non of her business that she needed to see me before then. So i left her for about 2 months without communication. Now April she called me just to check on me and told me how much she missed me and want me back. However my fear is my job will still not allow me travel and history might repeat itself as I am not willing to travel to see her and she can't come over because she is a student and stays with her parents.
My question is do I accept her back or just move on with my life. My fear is she is likely to do the same thing again thereby wasting my time and scare resources.
What do you advise?
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op, Move on abeg, u suppose don grow pass this small pikin level naaw, distance alone won't let u have a smooth relationship if u decide to accept her back, and her main reason for breaking up with u initially was distance but her confused mind couldn't allow her explain it to u that way, she must have thought of so many things that u could be doing there neglecting her in lag while u are using work as an excuse, so since u already know that ur future with her is bleak, move on and set her free pls, let her find a better person undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by vizkiz: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
which kin job be that

Well I think she needs you that is why she feels you don't care about her in the first place because you stopped "being there".... Sometimes all a woman needs is just to see you and everything is gonna be alright
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by Smellymouth: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Obviously you still want her back, but ask yourself this question ::
Can You See Yourself With Her For The Long Run?

Is your ex-girlfriend really the one?Be honest with yourself. It can be tempting to take her back because she is comfortable to you and you know how to relate to her,but that doesn’t mean she is good for you.

If you are going to be with a girl for the long run, you better make sure you are okay with her beliefs, habits, and goals in life.That is someone who, despite little annoyances or issues, is going to be someone who you can be with for life.

If you find her beliefs way off and her habits annoying and her goals dumb,then you will not be able to relate to her well,and that will affect your relationship big time.

Kudos bro## cool

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecidedYou obviously do not care about her half as much as she does you...

coz if You really did... Your "JOB" Wouldn't be an issue. You'd do virtually anything to keep the relationship going...

SET HER FREE ABEG! there's no chemistry between you two. Stop delaying her heartbreaks. ♥

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by Daniel2289(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Do i Just read dat she is in sch n live with parent Op y u dey DULL naaaaaaah U don pass dat level. Besides from d way ur story reads, she is still goin to repeat d same tin. Notin much to talk on dis. U have to Move on.... Yes!!! Move on
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by firstking01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Which sane guy accepts a girl who dumps him for no just cause, and overnight she wants you back...abegi move on

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by Ekakamba: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Your girlfriend wants you back but you already move on.... Why asking for help when you already moved on? How old are you? 12?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by joceey(m): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Which rubbish job be that so Saturday and Sunday u dey work too abi embarassed why can't you travel on Friday evening then come back Sunday afternoon. Lagos to kwara na 5hrs journey na ilorin I dey self cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op. u self nor try. She needs ur attention but u prefered ur job more than her. I think dia is supose to b a balance between ur job n ur relationship. She seems to b interested in u and mayb wanted to see ur reaction if she breaks up wth u but u neva borthered.

Well its up to u to decide if u want her back or not..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by Abbeyunique2(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
You already moved on, so get going
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by 100Cents: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thiz girl loves you dearly.

Your absensce is taking a huge toll on her.

If a girl of 22 to 25 tells you it is over, so you believe her ?

She simply longs to see you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by AfroKnight: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Bro, free the babe. It won't get better as long as your schedule remains that way, especially with the distance.

Just brace yourself and burn that bridge.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by SeishinSenshi: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Your thread title says you've moved on and now you're asking us if you should move on. Confused much?

I would advice you move on. It is clear that long distance relationship won't work for the both of you. She has her doubts and you have your reservations. No need prolonging the inevitable.

However if you're so much in love and you feel you can work things out then please try. A little trial wouldn't hurt. It's better you try and fail than not try at all and regret giving up so early.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by 2dice(m): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Even Ifa/Amadioha will Tell the same
Free Her
She just Got dump By the Goon she Dumped you for grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! by dopedealer(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Op, Move on abeg, u suppose don grow pass this small pikin level naaw, distance alone won't let u have a smooth relationship if u decide to accept her back, and her main reason for breaking up with u initially was distance but her confused mind couldn't allow her explain it to u that way, she must have thought of so many things that u could be doing there neglecting her in lag while u are using work as an excuse, so since u already know that ur future with her is bleak, move on and set her free pls, let her find a better person undecided
^ thanks for your comment.

(1) (Reply)

"Guys,10 Ways To Successfully Cheat without Getting Caught." / See This Unusual Wonderful Wedding Photo - Is This Love Or What....? / Guys Can You Date A Bald Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.