Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla (41853 Views)

Stolen Toyota Corolla Sports / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by steffans(m): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Was it registered
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by ThatSameGuy: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Nawa oo, see as the car new... Chaii, unemployment na bastard, Buhari create jobs for the youth.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by 6digitscomrade: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
bro sorry i pray u find luck in getting ur car back...but d prob is it happen in ph..cuz dey usually sell camrys and corrolla engines to militants and pirates as dey use d engines to power d speed boats since its faster dan d ones dat came wiv it...heard abt dat in benin few yrs ago during d reign of camry 2.2..anyone dey snatched den is byebye dey dismantle sell in parts only d engine is important to dem...smh after man hustle to meet up..GOD WILL HELP U BRO..
culcid:
I don't know who to suspect again, everybody is becoming a suspect in my eyes, have sent signal to all the police units, don't know how else to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by joey150(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Ensure to always put a tracker in your car the day you want to start using it.. It dosent cost more than 50k

I tire for you Nigerians oh.. Shortcut to everything.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by delezac(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2016
No need to panic, you should have valid insurance. Don't you?
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by rawtouch: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Check onitsha

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by laviecontinue: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Wow! shocked
tosine25:
Firstly my broda, I want you to try dig around the person wey sell da car to you in da first place....

Secondly, by da small power invested in me by my late grandma,
I want to prophecies into the life of da 4 idiot wey no want make U enjoy life and it shall only come to pass in and only if U neva make a broda pass thru such too .... Am pretty sure dos guys too will be checking nairaland update...

....I prophesis dy go thru da seven steps cassava do go thru before turning into garri

Which is
1. They will be cut down from dra source #noassesstogunsorjazz
2. The will be pilled #getnaked
3. Wash off #fullmadness
4. Cut into Pisces #getbeatingsfrompasserby
5. Grind #hardship
6. Put into bag and squeeze under machine #Suffering square
7. Roast on fire till dey dry up #nohopefordemagain

Cos in life, as long as U neva do a broda bad..,, believe me sincerly nothing goes for nothing.

We re all hustlers
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by aspirebig: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2016
Sorry about the loss
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by magabounce(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Sorry man
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by okenikpoto(m): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:
I don't know who to suspect again, everybody is becoming a suspect in my eyes, have sent signal to all the police units, don't know how else to go about it.

Start from the car dealers. I have a hunch they may be involved.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by tonio2wo: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:
I believe any information that is on Nairaland has reached the whole Nigeria.
My Toyota corolla 2005 model was snatched at gun point on Monday night, 8:04 pm, 4/4/2016, along Omoku street, Dline Port Harcourt.
Four guys on mask, double crossed me with AK 47 an took the car away. I've used the car for only 8 days. No security , no tracker, still very neat.

The plate number is FST671EA

Chassis Number 2TIBR32E75C843506

Engine Number 80332981ZZ

Pls if you see any corolla in a suspicious transaction kindly call 08038143431 or 08132914733

I'm really heartbroken, any useful information will be appreciated.

I've attached the pictures before it was registered, also the rims have been covered.
8days only! Hm!
Where did u buy it? Who sold it to you? Do u live around omoku street or work around there or its ur usual route?
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by jeje123(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Nah ur close pal did it, if nah outsider dey for not use mask

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by ojuolu(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Check the point of Purchase, point of registration, The Mechanic and Rewire that work on the car since you bought it,your immediate environment, friends and family. The circle will not exceed these people. I have been a victim so i know.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by manie(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:
My Toyota corolla 2005 model was snatched at gun point on Monday night, 8:04 pm, 4/4/2016, along Omoku street, Dline Port Harcourt.
Four guys on mask, double crossed me with AK 47 an took the car away. I've used the car for only 8 days. No security , no tracker, still very neat.

Engine Number 80332981ZZ

Pls if you see any corolla in a suspicious transaction kindly call 08038143431 or 08132914733

I've attached the pictures before it was registered, also the rims have been covered.

Sorry about the theft of your car, I pray you find your car soonest.

Where did you buy the car?

I am sorry, but I think the car dealer may be the number 1 suspect.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Willybos(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Bro, think really hard. Calm down and reason it out. Think about your activities from the first person you told about getting the car before you got it to the last person you were with before it was snatched. Sit down and put down all the suspects. Arrange and analyse your calls, activities, plans and conversation with them. Try to link any possibility of them being the main suspect until it's almost impossible it's not them. I believe you can, its still very early. Even check the people consoling you at this moment too. The mastermind is in your midst. You can help the police with some relevant information.
yeah, bro. You've spoken the truth. It may be his close friendz!
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Question your dealer.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2016
No Comprehensive Insurance, No Car for me even if the worth of the car is N100,000, it MUST be comprehensively Insured, that has been my policy since 2011. As a matter of fact, the car remains with the dealer until the cover note is issued. Let the insurance company cry and not me.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:

Who knows you in connection to the new car,where bought,who brought it down(if from outside)and the masks suggests to me it's who you might know.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by DICKtator: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2016
For only 8days?

Whoever you bought it from might wanna hit double luck on it!!!

#jusSaying

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by phanshark(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:

Engine Number 80332981ZZ

you bought a car of 1.8-2m you did not install a tracker of 80k or above. Now you telling us to help you track it 4 you.are we the Nigeria police,sss,army or civil defense? You will surely find it,but wen you did,dont take home until you install a tracker.good luck to you,but not Jonathan's own.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by philosopy: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Take heart, pray you find it. Also report to the police and the FRSC.
see if you can vist the police check points at airport road, akpajo and other places.
Also visit Ikoku
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by manie(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
twoondei:
You need to take police men to the place you bought it from

Some dealers sel cars at unbelievable prices and retrieve it after a week using armed men.

That is why I do not use my residential address in business transactions and purchase receipts, I use my late grandma home address at Palmgrove Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by philosopy: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
phanshark:
you bought a car of 1.8-2m you did not install a tracker of 80k or above. Now you telling us to help you track it 4 you.are we the Nigeria police,sss,army or civil defense? You will surely find it,but wen you did,dont take home until you install a tracker.good luck to you,but not Jonathan's own.

be gentle, this is a tough time for this guy.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by amunkita(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
OP, ur friends robbed you...

have u thought, why they masked up

OR

Ur village people ve sworn that will not ride, the 8days was probably a promo they gave you.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by oseiwe(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:

Engine Number 80332981ZZ

Well, me dey suspect ur car dealer, they did dis kinda shii in benin too
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by 9jatatafo(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2016
I pray that the car is found. But OP the pictures of the car you took, there is no plate number attached to the car. Why is that so?
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Sorry o, That's why it's good to put tracker in such flashy cars, Someone that bought a car of upto 1.5M, Is it tracker of highest 45k the person can't afford, I know of people whose cars was snatched since last year, up till today they haven't seen or heard of it, this thieves get sense, some of them are even Policemen, Thank God for life, he will provide u money to buy Range Rover even if this one is found, Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by culcid(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2016
macaranta:
Op that street is approximately 200m from the police station at olu obasanjo road,have you reported to them?
Secondly,that same street is approximately 500m from ikoku motor spare parts complex,I advice you pay a random visit to shops in that axis and also contact major dealers there to check for prospective car/car part sellers that might come around with your car.
Although it's wrong confront anyone with such weighty allegations without proof, I advice you watch your close associates carefully could be an inside job since the vehicle is just 8 days old and no tracker installed.
Good luck
I contacted the police that night and have kept in touch since then.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by slysteel: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:
Dont allow yourself to be misled into suspecting people,let the police search for the car.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Coolgent(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:

Engine Number 80332981ZZ

Sorry for the lost i prayed almighty God should expose those behind this heinous act amin.
But one thing... the fact tbat those bastard used face masks is intrique, its shows that you knew them thats why the put masks so that u wont recognise anyone of them, also they dont want to kill u either hence the use of mask.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Maxivalue(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Tramigo Vehicle Tracker keeps your Vehicle safe and secure from theft and abuse.

Don't be a victim! Prevention is better than cure.

To install vehicle tracker in your vehicles

Call this 08035805912. HDS Enterprises

Trusted and reliable tracking company.

NCC licence

No worries, No Hassles.

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by k9ine(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
@ Culcid
Take the details to the nearest Licensing office, they would hotlist the details.
No one can ever re-register that car in Nigeria.
From you description I believe someone you know is involved in it, hence them masking up
[size=10pt][/size].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clear Your Vehicle At A Cheaper Rate And Buy New,tokunbo Car At Reasonable Price / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.