Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla (41665 Views)

Stolen Toyota Corolla Sports / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by ezefelix(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Bro, think really hard. Calm down and reason it out. Think about your activities from the first person you told about getting the car before you got it to the last person you were with before it was snatched. Sit down and put down all the suspects. Arrange and analyse your calls, activities, plans and conversation with them. Try to link any possibility of them being the main suspect until it's almost impossible it's not them. I believe you can, its still very early. Even check the people consoling you at this moment too. The mastermind is in your midst. You can help the police with some relevant information.

Listen my dear, wat u re tellin him is difficult 2do. In a country lik dis were der are no satelite trackin system, d car it self doesnt ve a security trackin device, i only advice Him 2go and Pray. God wil deliver d car bck 2him. If he does all dis tinz u re sayin, evrybody 2him wil b a suspect.
MotorConnectz:
Bro, think really hard. Calm down and reason it out. Think about your activities from the first person you told about getting the car before you got it to the last person you were with before it was snatched. Sit down and put down all the suspects. Arrange and analyse your calls, activities, plans and conversation with them. Try to link any possibility of them being the main suspect until it's almost impossible it's not them. I believe you can, its still very early. Even check the people consoling you at this moment too. The mastermind is in your midst. You can help the police with some relevant information.

Listen my dear, wat u re tellin him is difficult 2do. In a country lik dis were der are no satelite trackin system, d car it self doesnt ve a security trackin device, i only advice Him 2go and Pray. God wil deliver d car bck 2him. If he does all dis tinz u re sayin, evrybody 2him wil b a suspect.
MotorConnectz:

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by macaranta(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:
I contacted the police that night and have kept in touch since then.

Okay good,also check selling websites like olx,jiji ..some criminals might be daft enough to sell it off there.

Good luck,Insha Allah you'll find the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by culcid(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2016
9jatatafo:
I pray that the car is found. But OP the pictures of the car you took, there is no plate number attached to the car. Why is that so?
that was the pictures I took before I registered it.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by hopeforcharles(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2016
emmabest2000:

Abi ?
Yeah he said he has tried every other means what will it hurt to try God?
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by vikeb(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Op, I really feel for you cos i experienced something similar to this but with my Lexus RX330.Till date,no trace.I just want to advice thet you be careful with the police.Most times.you will keep spending and spending and nothing will come out of it.Its really sad and I earnestly pray God helps you in getting back your car.All the beat bro...
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Some time I wonder how people could buy a car over a million but won't use as low as 40 or even 35k to fix tracker on their cars,that would have saved all these heart ache,sorry bro but guys una suppose learn to track your cars immediately after purchase
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Wowzer(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Op. The Seller Has Taken Back His Car. cool

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by hopeforcharles(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Church is the new police. Lmao.

Make your late grandma proud. Improve your grammar.
Thou son of lucifer, art Thou so Godless as to forget ur creator? How has down fallen and sunken so lower than fishes and birds, didn't u saw where he said he has tried the police what will it hurt to try God,
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Brushless: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2016
tosine25:
Firstly my broda, I want you to try dig around the person wey sell da car to you in da first place....

Secondly, by da small power invested in me by my late grandma,
I want to prophecies into the life of da 4 idiot wey no want make U enjoy life and it shall only come to pass in and only if U neva make a broda pass thru such too .... Am pretty sure dos guys too will be checking nairaland update...

....I prophesis dy go thru da seven steps cassava do go thru before turning into garri

Which is
1. They will be cut down from dra source #noassesstogunsorjazz
2. The will be pilled #getnaked
3. Wash off #fullmadness
4. Cut into Pisces #getbeatingsfrompasserby
5. Grind #hardship
6. Put into bag and squeeze under machine #Suffering square
7. Roast on fire till dey dry up #nohopefordemagain

Cos in life, as long as U neva do a broda bad..,, believe me sincerly nothing goes for nothing.

We re all hustlers
See, say and do no evil. God will avenge you. Those who sold the car to you are the top suspect.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by culcid(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2016
delezac:
No need to panic, you should have valid insurance. Don't you?
Only third party insurance, was hoping to do all the necessary things before the week runs out. I have blamed myself enough on what happened, pls what I need now is how best to get my car back. Really heartbroken.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by nd07(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:
I don't know who to suspect again, everybody is becoming a suspect in my eyes, have sent signal to all the police units, don't know how else to go about it.

.whatever is hidden in man's eyes lies bare b4 God. even d location of that car now is being sighted by God. through prayers God can frustrate their progress & they will view d car as a trap that may lead to their arrest & they will abandon it 4 u. so switch over to divine strength & ull recover ur car
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by 9jatatafo(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:
that was the pictures I took before I registered it.

Ok. I believe you will see the car again
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by muller101(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by ILEGHIT: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2016
its like going to china to look for wang su,wen its a common name and face in china.
o boy your dar don enter kano market
too bad

take heart
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by ADELL(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
NO1 suspect is the car dealer
NO2 the go between in consummating the deal

sorry my brother. It really hurts, even if its 8yrs u have used the car. But I Trust u will find the car IJN
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2016
akanniade10:
Op I wish u quick recovery. Front page pls
no plate number?
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Oboy1: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Bro, don't border urself suspecting innocent fiends and neighbors, most likely it is where u bought the car from, good that u ve come to nairaland u might be lucky, but i bet u that car is no longer in PH they ve taken to somewhere very far for resale. God will help u

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Rushtec(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
ph were evil are planted
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Jacko1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
I saw the jalopi car oh

Dey disassemble it n use it for parts

Hehe op go just faint
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by k9ine(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
@Culcid
Are you sure your vehicle registeration was completed with FRSC.
We have to follow every possible lead. Do visit this web page and enter you plate number to verify.
http://www.nvisng.org/NumberPlateVerification.aspx
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Eiyaaaaaa, pele guy the ride don go!! just forget am!!
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by josite: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
as long as your own hands are clean ,i will join in prayers for the quickest recovery ever/just keep praying and trusting GOD that u will not labour in vain and u will not sow for another to reap.the angels of GOD will hem them in on all sides with flaming swords till they are compelled to return your car.i so decree in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Olulinks(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
I need you to take this blame first, bro so we can all learn. How can you use this kind of car in PH for that matter and not put a working security device on it? I guess you've learnt something. This car is gonna be above 1m and you didn't secure it well enough? Ah, we know that God is our only security o but we should do our part first.
I pray God's mercy and quick intervention.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by emmabestconcepts: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Try to call me on 08033719079 if u really want ur car back. I know someone who can help u within 24 hrs maximum. Just trying to help. I. have d feeling dat they may want to sale it by parts. Act fast
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by moyems(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
The car sellers are the culprits. Remember, when buying the vehicle your home address is written on the papers so it's easy for anyone to track down your car.

That being said, I advice you employ the services of a private investigator to dig into the activities of the car shop. You will get your car back.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by akanniade10(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
no plate number?

Did u read the post undecided

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by chiomzy25(f): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
akanniade10:
shocked
akanniade10:
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by beautyerhu86(f): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
hopeforcharles:
the only advice I can give u is go to God,
Triumph ministries Ogbunabali Road, it worked for me.

Nice Church Advert
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by akanniade10(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
chiomzy25:
shocked

Damsel, anything the matter?
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Lex1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bro everyone is a suspect especially those that knows about it, even your neighbors. But Bro my mind is saying think about where you bought the car, some guys sell to arrange their boys to go steal and take it to another state to sell. Calm down and do your investigation. The economy is not good right now for one to lose a car after 8 days.
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Lex1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
emmabestconcepts:
Try to call me on 08033719079 if u really want ur car back. I know someone who can help u within 24 hrs maximum. Just trying to help. I. have d feeling dat they may want to sale it by parts. Act fast

Beware of opportunist!
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Ariba2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Start investigating on your own by realising the closest people to you like friends, neighbours, colleagues, lovers/exlovers even family members that might have problems with you... People who know about your car and also know your whereabouts well.. Sounds fishy, just 8days?? It has to be someone close to you trust me. It's a planned act. Armed masked guys went after a car you just got. How did they know? Are you the only guy that just bought that exact model or a car? Why were you the target?
Also take note of the vendor, ut might be there way of getting there sold cars back......

Sorry about the loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? / Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / ❌️Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase Inspection In Lagos❌️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.