Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla (41668 Views)

Stolen Toyota Corolla Sports / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by akanniade10(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Damolaskynov: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
Congratulations bro,Your God doesn't sleep...please share the experience so everyone can learn something tangible from it
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Voned(f): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Am super happy for u poster like I know you before indeed you serve a living God
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
culcid:
As I'm typing this, I'm in mile 1 police station Port Harcourt. My car has been found.

Will give details soon.

Don't know how to start dancing

But that's great news
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
They have found the stolen car...lalasticlala, you deserve one bottle of gulder abi wetin be your brand. grin
Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by chukel(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2016
ademoladeji:

[size=18pt]The Federal Road Safety Corps should be able to do something because it will definitely go through AutoREG[/size]
culcid, this is the best comment so far on this thread. Report to frsc. I believe the car was autoregistered. The car is still new so they will probably resell as toks. At the point of acquiring new plate number, the new buyer will be caught. It happened in bayelsa. Car stolen in lagos was recovered When new buyer went to register it in bayelsa.
Modified:
Culcid, I'm so happy for you. Your God is alive. Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by spleady(f): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2018
Toyota Camry with vin 4T1BE30K35U995706 and engine number 2AZ8008546 stolen from me

Re: Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla by dokiOloye(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2018
culcid:
Towing the car from the station now. Number plate , tyre and rim all changed.

GOD!!

Still like a dream
You could've told us how the car was recovered so others will learn from it and take precautions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? / Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / ❌️Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase Inspection In Lagos❌️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.