Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? (993 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Fmartin(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i have a question for you.

What is the sole aim you wish to marry for?

Some folks gives different reasons why they wish to marry one day.

As for me, i wish to marry for the sake of having kids. #i love kidz
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Cybertext(m): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
#Primary reason is To be fruitful and Multiply...
#Secondary reason is to enjoy steady, legal and uninterrupted kpekus...
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Fmartin(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Cybertext:
To be fruitful and Multiply...
cool
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
HMM the bible said, he that has found a wife has found a good thin, sometimes i think about the wedding, the ring, her white gown, my suit, the pastor, the smile from my parents, etc. i wanna marry becaus i want to have a woman to call my own, a wife that gives me joy when im down, a wife that shows me love when i need, a woman that motivates and gives me inspiration, a woman that gives me strenght, loving each other till death do us part and having beautiful and wonderful kids together, playing in the garden while i and my wife watch and laugh. "marriage to me is an acheivement.
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by ATMC(f): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sex.
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by fistonati(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Because she's always reasonable, attractive and always fun to be wit. I know she is willing to take care of the stomach infrastructures too. God bless her and am proud of her
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
The thought of having my kids(4) two boys and two girls. I always imagine how they are gonna look like(I hope dey look lyk me), how am gonna punish them and how I'm gonna love them with no restrictions.
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Ifakiland(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
really don't know y its so compulsory...
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
Sex.
undecided undecided

Are u not having sex now undecided
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by ATMC(f): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
It seems.
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
It seems.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Fmartin(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
HMM the bible said, he that has found a wife has found a good thin, sometimes i think about the wedding, the ring, her white gown, my suit, the pastor, the smile from my parents, etc. i wanna marry becaus i want to have a woman to call my own, a wife that gives me joy when im down, a wife that shows me love when i need, a woman that motivates and gives me inspiration, a woman that gives me strenght, loving each other till death do us part and having beautiful and wonderful kids together, playing in the garden while i and my wife watch and laugh. "marriage to me is an acheivement.
afta readin ur comment, am lyk 'wow!'
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
I just want to spend the rest of my life with an attractive, intelligent, funny and resourceful lady who I share similar interests with. Someone who understands me and completes me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by ATMC(f): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
Good night. I'm going to sleep now. And see you tomorrow.
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Fmartin(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
fistonati:
Because she's always reasonable, attractive and always fun to be wit. I know she is willing to take care of the stomach infrastructures too. God bless her and am proud of her
stomach infrastructure grin
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Fmartin(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
illegal
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
Good night. I'm going to sleep now.
kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fmartin:
illegal
Says who undecided
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fmartin:
afta readin ur comment, am lyk 'wow!'
LOL MARRIAGE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Am not gona be d guy dats gona comment just to please some depressed Lil fantasy girl out there...

Sex sex sex.. I will marry u to fcvk ur brains out! To make u come ova and ova again..
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Fmartin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
HateU2:
Says who undecided
the bible
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
When I look at my parents, Just wanna have a home like theirs someday cos tiz beautiful!
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by stubbornman(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
crybecause I no want village and mama wahala
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fmartin:
the bible
yinmu undecided
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Cockyzy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
He that findeth a wife has found a bad thing and received a curse.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Fmartin(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Cockyzy:
He that findeth a wife has found a bad thing and received a curse.
i thnk its nt all women
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by Cockyzy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
haha..stop deceiving yourself bro and stop trying to protect those creatures that society told you they are sugar and spice and everything nice. Jesus called women "Dogs". Tell me,are all dogs the same?
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by SeishinSenshi: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Companionship. That's my sole reason for looking forward to marriage.
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by SeishinSenshi: 12:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Cockyzy:
haha..stop deceiving yourself bro and stop trying to protect those creatures that society told you they are sugar and spice and everything nice. Jesus called women "Dogs". Tell me,are all dogs the same?

Oga Jesus never called women dogs.
The scripture you might want to use to validate your post you have misinterpreted. He was referring to Outsiders who until His death were not considered as Children of God.
You people should stop misinterpreting scriptures.
Re: What Is The Reason That Makes You Think Of Marrying One Day? by hardebayho(m): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2016
I don't even know why I will want to get married sef. I'm so used to being alone that I'm actually scared of allowing anyone into my life.

I mean, is everything ever going to be the same again? For me? For her?.. .

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Hates Me? / Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor / Look at the $200 gift my girl got me for my Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.