Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (59327 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by MadCow1: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
dairykidd:

...and u when school for Harvard abi Oxford no get common simple communication skill without being sarcastic..SMH

And in your school, sarcasm is not a communication skill? grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by amokeme(f): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
dairykidd:

You know am close to the truth tho despite her being hungry after the long journey..but u are cute tho nice dress sense
thank you... smiley
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
amokeme:
thank you... smiley

welcome
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

And in your school, sarcasm is not a communication skill? grin grin

Oh shite i forgot u are that Madcow grin

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by egojiokwu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by davidsgal(f): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
pricelessngel:
Lol... gals ain't smiling.
Not at all.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by chigoizie7(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
amokeme:
she held her head hight with dignity in the presence of the guy and she didn't even bother to confront the girl she met at his house or challenge her to a fight. That's what matter here!
So even if she cried, she did the right thing. She will not cry forever

That's the point,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by marshalcarter: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
refiner:

oga take am easy nah!undecided

cheesy dnt mind me
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by bolseas(f): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
egojiokwu:
Believe me when he goes back to his side chick, his pen,is will refuse to get erect. The girl be like, sweety what's wrong.

And after a few weeks of disturbing the guy to know when the "sister" will.come and visit again and the guy eventually opens up to her that she was his girlfriend, I wonder how she will feel. But for sure she will feel like a fool, she will feel deceived.....

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by MarieSucre(f): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:
Key Point.

She said she schooled in Edo.. Best guess UNIBEN.

At that point, I stopped reading.. angry angry angry

Wetin persin wey school for Bini wan talk wey go make sense.
In fact don't let me insult you. Un-Bleep Uniben now before I start with you.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by MadCow1: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

In fact don't let me insult you. Un-Bleep Uniben now before I start with you.

Do you think it's a good idea to threaten a Mad Cow.. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by IamUdo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Did kinda girl will kill you while you sleep
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by bimbology(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
megawax8:
Errrrm, so i read this, it was funny*to me*, and i decided to share

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153405318846367&id=657356366&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153405318846367%3Atl_objid.10153405318846367%3Athid.657356366%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A-4886193230068308152#footer_action_list
Haba! Ki lo de? Jollof rice jollof rice? Is she dat a poor cook? She should be very serious, else if the guy exposed the game to the foolled lady, she might decide to revenge by making sure she is impregnated and eventually marry the guy. Maybe datz the destined man/husband for the benin lady, who knows and who loose? I sorry 4 her o. Oko maa won lode. I mean good, lovely and caring ones.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by bimbology(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
stephnie44:
babe ure 2 gud.i lluv u
see yah mouth
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Monikween(f): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Honestly I wouldn't fight a side chic...but then I wouldn't be able to eat jollof rice kankan...konilo!!!...
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
davidsgal:
Not at all.
Lol.
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by hennesseykrane(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
McCarlito:
Now thats what I call A Woman with Class
if na guy talk dis story.una for don say na lie.fake dis dat.nawao sha.anoda story[color=#006600][/color]
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Switup: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
bet9jaguru:

bi$ch don't kill my vibe wink
bit#ch don't kill ma vibe angry
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Sunexy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:
A naija girl do this one?
Strykr, friedweed see dis o
grin

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by prophetfire: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
That's de type of girl I respect and want to be with.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by treachike: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2016
hahahahaha i love ur styie babe
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Switup:
bit#ch don't kill ma vibe angry

You used to call me on ma cellfone latenyte when u need gbanah grin

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by neutronxc(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sis u Sabi lie oooo

Re: A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol by flowjoe: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
LAWYER: Now woman, tell us exactly
what
happened, resulting in you killing
your own
husband.
WOMAN: Hmmm my Lord, Lawyer, on
that fateful
day, I was watching T.V. in the
sitting
room when my husband came back
from town. He
rushed me
and dragged me unto the bed in the
bedroom. He
then laid on top of me and started
romancing me: handling my breast
and sucking my
nipples,strokin
g my clitoris n 'V' part whilst
kissing me
strongly.
LAWYER: (Clears his throat
strongly.)
Yees, continue.
WOMAN: Hmmm, he then held my legs
and
opened them wide apart. At this
point, I
was so
wet and ready for sex. But before I
realized he
got off me and then shouted.....
"APRIL FOOOOOOLLL!!..."
BOTH LAWYER AND JUDGE:
Whaaaaaattt!!!...
That fool deserves to die...Nonsense.
!!!
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.