Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin (10205 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Azibaola Robert's Construction Site / EFCC Forcing Me To Implicate Jonathan - Robert Azibaola / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Azibaola Roberts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by comrChris(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2016
enoch701:
d judiciary are really d main problem of pmb administration.... they release criminals at their will.
sharrap ode,is it not evident that makes one a criminal? if your father is arrested won't you seek to know why he was arrested? arresting and detaining people for a long for any reason without trial is unlawful and its corruption itself,,,we must learn to say the truth no matter who is involved if we indeed want to move forward

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by neocortex: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Toktee:
All thanks to judiciary for shielding and protecting criminals abi?

How do you know he is a criminal ?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by bid4rich(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2016
this efcc sef, e be like say their rain don enter reverse. why woud they arrest someone without concrete evidence. this is witch _hunting in the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by 100Cents: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Integrityfarms:

You need additional brain! This is democracy and not military rule. Evidence before the court is what necessitates decision of judges and not the verbosed media trials and black mails we now this APC government for. Their flagrant abuse of court order is it Democratic?

What irks me is how APC media distorts truth to suit their agenda.

The very first newspaper report about this guy stated that he was awarded a $40m pipeline contract and though it was fully executed, that govt wants to investigate the contract to ensure it follwed due process.

Along the line, they started distorting facts to detain him illegally.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by 100Cents: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2016
enoch701:
d judiciary are really d main problem of pmb administration.... they release criminals at their will.

Are you the one who convicted him of criminality ? So you have the facts ?

100Cents:

What irks me is how APC media distorts truth to suit their agenda.
The very first newspaper report about this guy stated that he was awarded a $40m pipeline contract and though it was fully executed, that govt wants to investigate the contract to ensure it follwed due process.
Along the line, they started distorting facts to detan him illegally.
The wickedness i dey see for this country dey tire me.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by cele360: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2016
I beg waiting court they talk for kanu case? him still they for detention? God go punish Nigeria if that later come out o, they are making him a hero and to be more popular, all d probing since Buhari became president Non thing to show it, I know is just for a public show
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2016
EFCC shld keep him there until he return all the money then he shall be given a soft landing of 20yrs imprisonment.

These guys are monsters.
I know this guy must go down. EFCC shld also investigate kakarta construction company. Conduit pipe for GEJ looting.
If u see the castle the MD is building in his village in Otakeme Ogbia, underground tunnel,..... Cashpiles etc.
The most annoying is that the same GEJ village has no road, not even connected to power grid. Kinapping is their sole business.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by 100Cents: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
EFCC shld keep him there until he return all the money then he shall be given a soft landing of 20yrs imprisonment.

These guys are monsters.
I know this guy must go down. EFCC shld also investigate kakarta construction company. Conduit pipe for GEJ looting.
If u see the castle the MD is building in his village in Otakeme Ogbia, underground tunnel,..... Cashpiles etc.
The most annoying is that the same GEJ village has no road, not even connected to power grid. Kinapping is their sole business.

It is like wisdom originates at birth.

You either have it or you dont have it..
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by 100Cents: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:

These guys are monsters.

Show us pictures of his cashpiles, underground tunnel and castle in his village or u shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by gahyip(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2016
realestworld:
The only hindrance to our progress is democracy and our judiciary.
How can we recover our stolen yams with this corupt individual body called judiciary?
HE SHOULD BE TRIED AND NOT TO BE DETAINED
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by scarter75: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2016
5starmilitant:

Judiciary only hinders when there's no evidence. Zombie indeed.
[b]

Well said!But can you explain the case of Ibori, that was found not guilty in Nigeria,but presently in prison in the UK?
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by Neatboy(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2016
I have never seen such a level of hypocrisy before like I'm experiencing now! Nko ti o da ko da-- what is bad is simply bad. There's no little black, black is black. At times, I just wonder, most of these people that see white and call it black are Christians and Muslims that claim to know God. It's quite disheartening and clear that our minds have been so much eroded with sentiment. Most APC supporters are happy for the selective justice but one day it will turn around and work against them. I love Karma because she makes precedence. All I know is that: Odighi ebe heji azu eje-- you're going no where if you're moving facing the wrong direction.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2016
[s]
100Cents:

Show us pictures of his cashpiles, underground tunnel and castle in his village or u shut up.
[/s]

You cannot get my attention like this
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by aksule(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2016
I am taken aback when people believed that whatever efcc or the Fed. govt. pronounced is word of an angel. Let people understand that in our country Nigeria, there is three arms of govt., the executive the legislative and the judiciary that are supposed to be independent of each other. If any among the three decided to Lord it over the other then we are heading for trouble. Those who are clapping when any of these three arms of government exceed or tramp upon the laid down laws are not helping matters whatsoever. Any of us can fall victim, it's only then one will understand what it is to be held contrary to the laid down procedures. This is how Nigerians made dim god of their leaders and starred shouting when the heat turned against them.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by 6digitscomrade: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
since wen did u start understanding zombie lingua?rmba resident evil pls steer clear b4 u are infected...zombies need quarantine i wonder why dey are on the loose and ranting mumuish on rampage here on nairaland...
Ovie56:
what's this one saying
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by 100Cents: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

You cannot get my attention like this

E - painment.

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by 6digitscomrade: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2016
am beginning to think dat the same mushroom the roman empire used for parties during thier reign dat causes hallucination is somehow ingested in food for zombies...how can someone write all doze?abt cashpiles.etc without proofreally some people really need to reconcile wiv reality asap...b4 dey believe dat soon apc will exchange america for nigeria..cuz from all indication i think all d rice dey gave dem during their change chants was laced with hallucinating substances...
100Cents:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by uniqueama1(f): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
undecided Hmmmmm....................There was a Country........
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by daylay123(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2016
realestworld:
How can we recover our stolen yams with this corupt individual body called judiciary?

when I read stuff like this, I just laugh. Now, tell me how much of your 'yam' was stolen and which competent court of law decided it. All these online trials is just a sign that the present govt doesn't have evidence for all their accusations.

Thank God Jonathan is a gentle man. someone else would have taken all these accusations up legally
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by Esiturua(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
but why is this efcc going after Jonathan's people and PDP only? at least I know of one Amaechi's liaison officer in river state House in abuja whom I used to paint his house who owns more than 5 houses some of it in London. why can't efcc go after these set of ppl.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by nd07(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2016
realestworld:

judiciary is not our problem. they stand for justice & defend d constitution which PMB himself vowed in his inauguration to protect. so when a man is falsely treated, u have d judiciary to face
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by blank(f): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
realestworld:

Why would they put him in detention and not charge him to court? It is against his fundamental human rights which the courts rightly acted on. The EFCC should arrest only when they have sufficient information to take to court. You can't keep someone locked up without trial.

The Judiciary is actually our last bastion of hope. Hopefully, EFCC will do the right thing by arraigning him in court and asking the court to grant them enough days to tidy up their case.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by nd07(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=daylay123 post

Thank God Jonathan is a gentle man. someone else would have taken all these accusations up legally[/quote]

And PMB is even afraid of GEJ's wisdom
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by Wealthyonos(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2016
hmmm
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by Toktee(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2016
neocortex:

How do you know he is a criminal ?
That is because he is jonathan's cousin,the entire family and their associates are corrupt.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by judondasylva(m): 11:33am On Apr 08, 2016
they keep on arresting without evidence will end to no where.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by erico2k2(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:

These guys are monsters.
And how do U know all this?
Is this not hearsay?
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by erico2k2(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Toktee:
That is because he is jonathan's cousin,the entire family and their associates are corrupt.
Guy be serious. That statement is one my 12 yr old will spill out.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by erico2k2(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2016
blank:

Why would they put him in detention and not charge him to court? It is against his fundamental human rights which the courts rightly acted on. The EFCC should arrest only when they have sufficient information to take to court. You can't keep someone locked up without trial.

The Judiciary is actually our last bastion of hope. Hopefully, EFCC will do the right thing by arraigning him in court and asking the court to grant them enough days to tidy up their case.
They use this to intimidate people.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by Nkemtreasure: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
These guys are monsters.
Is it the Otuoke I know that you say don't have light from the national grid? Ehhhhhhwwwooooo, you can lieeee....
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by Nkemtreasure: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
sapientia:
EFCC will eventually make this anti-corruption war fruitless
In the end.. Government will start paying damages to looters
You just took it off my mouth. The most interesting thing about all this is that GEJ is now more popular now than when he was in office. Even more popular than PMB.

when you arrest someone and tell him to agree that he stole money and you don't have any evidence just that he was related to the former president, then you start your media trial...... It's just obvious that you have ENTERED REVERSE.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin by enoch701(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
comrChris:
sharrap ode,is it not evident that makes one a criminal? if your father is arrested won't you seek to know why he was arrested? arresting and detaining people for a long for any reason without trial is unlawful and its corruption itself,,,we must learn to say the truth no matter who is involved if we indeed want to move forward
what an insult.... must u quote me....every1 is entitled to his own view and opinion....if u are not please wit my comments... just ignore it and go your way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order / General Electric To Assemble Train-Engines In Nigeria / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.