Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Saraki And His 80 Lawyers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And His 80 Lawyers (28904 Views)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / FG Hires And Trains 80 Lawyers To Try High Profile Criminal Cases / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by endtimeshit(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Alibaba and the 40 thieves.. That b@stard Saraki
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by oveed: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
ajibolabd:

http://www.punchng.com/saraki-and-his-80-lawyers/
haabbaah saraki, pls simply just transfer yourself and your likemind senators including your
bodyguard, DINO, to kiri kiri. The verdict is you are guilty as charged.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by victor0101: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hon senator why not resign? So that Nigerian will honour you as being practice in the developed World.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Tarzaa(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by alobright17(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
nengisteph:
I dnt believe dis crab dat a witness said abt sakaki because how can somebody go to bank 50times a day?
1. saraki house dey near d bank or inside d bank .... I smell liessssss I'm nt an APC member BT I'm nt buying dis nonsense dey r saying... well naija peeps r quick to conclude without tinking.. but d judges no get sense?
see small brain talking

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by lalasticlala(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ptoocool:

How long have you been into politics? Stop betting with your life, kid!

He'll get out of this hale and healthy.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by tomakint: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ptoocool:

How long have you been into politics? Stop betting with your life, kid!

He'll get out of this hale and healthy.
What is this one saying......undecided
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by KingRex1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
They havent even started his panama papers probe. Hes gonna hire another 100 SANs
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by baysol: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
slimpoppa:
just like "Alibaba and the forty thieves"

Wayo man abed make he go resign.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Ptoocool(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lol grin
I've been hearing this moniker like forever, finally, you mentioned me even when I've been 'searching' for you.

Now, biko, push some of ma posts to FP

They are sensible enough, so let them grace FP
And thanks for your future cooperation,, grin
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by BirabilPaul(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
ajibolabd:

Other corrupt Governors that served under PDP and cross over to APC to save their head and all other corrupt people using broom to sweep their past don't you think Saraki is being hated betrayed for lack of understanding or you think Buhari can pass in an election without fraud even for the second time. His success and failure determines the unity of APC.

The ISLAMIC, PARTY, APC, is frustrating the Nigerian people. A lot has been sacked from their place of work, the exchange rate which is controlled by the Government/Central Bank is used to punish the less privileged. The Government with a deaf hear to the populace. Fuel, what is petroleum minister saying about it. After they will claim that fuel was N86.50 under Buhari. The highest corruption of the people to the people. Still the blinds are still confused.

Just say the truth in any way. Whether Jagon....... Let it be.....
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Alibaba and d 80 thieves
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
adekennis:
Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 jolof rice don done cheesy

I can bet with my life that Saraki can never escape this..

Shall we have a bet? Saraki will not only escape, he will continue as the senate president
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by mikolo80: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
StepTwo:
when a poor widow has to sell akara to feed her 5children
when a child has to hawk sachet water so his fee can be paid
when a father has to work for 30days to get a salary that cannot afford his child's school fees
when a girl has to sleep around to afford accomodation in school.

while there's one man up there who has taken away their joy

the God of the oppressed will never forsake these people.

please, use Sakari to teach the rest a lesson. please disgrace him in d worst possible way there is.
if those people refuse to vote then God will not lift a finger. he who has, more shall be added while he who choose to hide his talents shall have that 1 talent taken away from him due to his laziness and cowardice.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by tarano: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Saraki is a thief. Na only you. Your wife Toyin na panama, brother na panama, security detail naa armed robber. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner. Kwara people wetin una want sef.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by mikolo80: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Deen77:

That is why our change is slow, maybe military Will be better, using our wealth against us in d name of democracy.
I hope you're not an airforce officer. but military won't solve the problem cos senior officers are just as disloyal and unpatriotic as politicians. just look at the former chiefs. badeh and Co. all we need are patriots that wish to move the country forward. you don't even need politics to fix most of Nigerian problems. just patriotic businessmen
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by MhizterWalker(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
hedonistic:
Izit your money? Why you dey vex?

Please, you people should not persecute him. Remember he is still innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of justice.

And conceening his number of lawyers, is it your money? He is paying them and he is not complaining, remember they are there for his defence.

Lets not also forget that he is not only fighing for his name, he is also fighting for the legacy of the "SARAKI'S DYNASTY". Knowing fully well that his father was once a public office holder like him.

As for me i believe that Dr. Bukola Saraki is politically peraecuted by his enemies
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by bimbology(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
ajibolabd:

He is a strong man and he wants to prove to Nigerians his Power Drunk Ability.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by HappyAdams: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
We like every other African nations are not ripe for democrazy. I pity PMB, Back, 1983, all would have been in jail by now or left our country for exile in foreign land. Everyone is shouting democrazy even when it is obvious one stole our money. How will stealing stop if there are VIP lawyers to gather and rescue the suspect.
Deen77:

That is why our change is slow, maybe military Will be better, using our wealth against us in d name of democracy.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Satex(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
bakynes:
Democracy in this part of the world defiles common sense. Why shd he be allowed to hire such number of lawyers, to me it's crazy. Thats another crime on its own that the EFCC needs to charge him for, how is he able to afford 80 SANs and 2 foreign lawyers.

Hiring 80 SANs is as daft as it sounds. A clear show of shame. A total lack of common sense. Can't bring myself to believe someone who is well learned like Saraki will demonstrate this kind of primitive attitude. If he know he is not guilty, then why hire such a huge defence team, after trying desperately to stop his trial? This is totally ridiculous! This issue should be looked into. Very childish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House / Atiku Set For Regrets As Wike Finally Pushes Toward Tinubu's Presidency / 6-year-old Girl Killed By Airbag In An Auto Accident In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.