Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Saraki And His 80 Lawyers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And His 80 Lawyers (28913 Views)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / FG Hires And Trains 80 Lawyers To Try High Profile Criminal Cases / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by gbegudujo: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Saraki will be vindicated

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by BiggerBangs: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Saraki nagode...State workers are been owe salaries here in kwara state,i heard is part of their sweat money you dey take flex, no worries the end will soon come

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
let him do whatever...he has d right to hire as many lawyers as he wants...
if he is guilty, let him b kicked to jail.
no b by how many lawyers, na by evidence
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by olasmith10(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2016
When a drum beats too much, it will tear... Saraki acted oblivious of his atrocities and now, he shld dance to d music?!!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by haqueurate(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Rotimi jacobs against sarakis 80 lawyers
watchout as they try to trow everything including the kitchen sink at the path of justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by adeoba2008(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Saraki must go.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by onatisi(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
horlus:
Truth be told Saraki has the body language of a guilty person. It's so ridiculous to hire eighty lawyers.
I agree . And he made the mistake of making it look too obvious that he is trying to avoid or stall the trial. His political camp may fight back though but for saraki this may likely signal the end of his political dominance

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by ofwest: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2016
what is 80 lawyers to Saraki @ #10 million each that sums up to #800 million and with 2 foreign ones @ #20m each that is just #1.2 billion it is still a chicken change more so when you consider the new Panama leak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by papae1(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2016
I hereby sentence mr saraki to 56 years in prisonment with hard Labour for hiring 80 sans n looting of Nigeria's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by uchennamani(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2016
vedaxcool:
The rich steal from the public and use the public wealth to protect their loot. There should be standard acceptable maximums not just minimums. Imagine Rotimi Jacobs defeating 80 lawyers composed of SANS, foreign lawyers etc, it will be the stuff of legend.
He is a legend in making!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Oh Lord,what is the way forward for my lovely con3 call Nigeria?if this kind of crooks is governing the con3?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by naijagobetter(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
StepTwo:
when a poor widow has to sell akara to feed her 5children
when a child has to hawk sachet water so his fee can be paid
when a father has to work for 30days to get a salary that cannot afford his child's school fees
when a girl has to sleep around to afford accomodation in school.

while there's one man up there who has taken away their joy

the God of the oppressed will never forsake these people.

please, use Sakari to teach the rest a lesson. please disgrace him in d worst possible way there is.
amen.... Ooooo....
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by gahyip(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by peter1616: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
This man's case is getting more interesting on daily basis. Let them rule the case so that we can face fuel palava
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by jamace(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
How I wish one Boko Haram just throw bomb on those foolish 80 lawyers! angry angry angry
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by yoribo: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=28pt] The guilty is always affraid - James hardly chase.
----80 lawyers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why !!! [/size]
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by yoribo: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=28pt] The guilty is always affraid - James hardly chase.
----80 lawyers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why !!! [/size]
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by bakynes(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Democracy in this part of the world defiles common sense. Why shd he be allowed to hire such number of lawyers, to me it's crazy. Thats another crime on its own that the EFCC needs to charge him for, how is he able to afford 80 SANs and 2 foreign lawyers.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by CHIDIEJIOGU: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Abeg make them leave this man na!
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
StepTwo:
when a poor widow has to sell akara to feed her 5children
when a child has to hawk sachet water so his fee can be paid
when a father has to work for 30days to get a salary that cannot afford his child's school fees
when a girl has to sleep around to afford accomodation in school.

while there's one man up there who has taken away their joy

the God of the oppressed will never forsake these people.

please, use Sakari to teach the rest a lesson. please disgrace him in d worst possible way there is.

Nigerians and prayers. Chai!!
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by GoodMuyis(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Saraki is rich but hiring 80 lawyers means....
AGBANA (Devourer) don enter his money be that ooo
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by GoodMuyis(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Saraki is rich but hiring 80 lawyers means....
AGBANA (Devourer) don enter his money be that ooo
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
and some dumb folks who cant even afford charge n bail lawyer wld be supporting him in d name of pdp vs apc...nfa/slavery

1 Like

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by nengisteph(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
I dnt believe dis crab dat a witness said abt sakaki because how can somebody go to bank 50times a day?
1. saraki house dey near d bank or inside d bank .... I smell liessssss I'm nt an APC member BT I'm nt buying dis nonsense dey r saying... well naija peeps r quick to conclude without tinking.. but d judges no get sense?
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by Ptoocool(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
adekennis:
Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 jolof rice don done cheesy

I can bet with my life that Saraki can never escape this..
How long have you been into politics? Stop betting with your life, kid!

He'll get out of this hale and healthy.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by adekennis(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
nengisteph:
I dnt believe dis crab dat a witness said abt sakaki because how can somebody go to bank 50times a day?
1. saraki house dey near d bank or inside d bank .... I smell liessssss I'm nt an APC member BT I'm nt buying dis nonsense dey r saying... well naija peeps r quick to conclude without tinking.. but d judges no get sense?

U don't know how banks work..IMO...all he did was to give the money to his account officer and split the lodgemts..It doesn't really necessary he visit the banks 50 times..u dig that wink

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by horlus(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
onatisi:

I agree . And he made the mistake of making it look too obvious that he is trying to avoid or stall the trial. His political camp may fight back though but for saraki this may likely signal the end of his political dominance

I agree with you.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by ashjay001(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
adekennis:
Seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 jolof rice don done cheesy

I can bet with my life that Saraki can never escape this..

Pls, don't even bet with ur dustbin! Wike's case was almost as conclusive, but d supreme court can always find a technicality to acquit him! His lawyers are not even cross-examining d witnesses, no objections sef. They av a joker and until dey play it, don't bet anytin!
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by adekennis(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ptoocool:

How long have you been into politics? Stop betting with your life, kid!

He'll get out of this hale and healthy.

Agreed I'm a kid...u can go get money from the bank with ur age egbon Ptoocool..U can as well bookmark this page wink
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by ashjay001(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
nengisteph:

If u have sense n can think, u will realise, one person can fill 50 tellers to pay into d same bank! The bank staff too are culpable, and if u've read d proceedings, u'll see d bank reported those transactions.
Re: Saraki And His 80 Lawyers by prinsam30: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
pls kill them all, just like Spartacus to the Roman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road / Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) / Army To Round-up 25 Retired Officers Over Buratai Dubai Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.