Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics (2478 Views)

Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by ericuzor(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2016
51 year old English woman, Kim West gave up her son, Ben Ford for adoption 30 years ago. Ben who was living in the US was able to track her down in 2013 and sent her a letter to let her know he was her son. Ben who had been married 2 years prior to contacting his mum began exchanging phone calls with his mum before they agreed to meet up.
Kim said when they met, it seemed like they had known each other for years.
Kim who is an interior designer said after she met her son, Ben Ford, 32, she started having sexy dreams about him and then realized she was sexually attracted to him so decided to look it up on the Internet. She said while surfing the net, she came across an article on Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA), and felt like a weight had lifted..

She said the first time they met was in a hotel, she shared they kissed and it progressed from there.
But the couple, who say their sex life is ‘incredible’ and are planning to get married, insist their relationship is not incest, the New Day reports
Kim has now been in a relationship with her biological son Ben Ford, 32, for two years and believe they are ‘meant to be’. She said they are now in love with each other and are trying for a baby together.
Ben who was married for 2 years to his wife Victoria has since divorced her to be in a relationship with his mum. He said his wife was disgusted when he told her but he insisted that the relationship wasn't incestuous.
They claim it is ‘Genetic Sexual Attraction’, a term used for relatives who feel sexual attraction for each other after meeting as adults.

Source: New Day

Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by theodara001(f): 7:01am On Apr 08, 2016
First to comment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by braimeddy: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2016
End time couples. They both need to visit a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Death will not see people now to take....
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by sinaj(f): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2016
How come d juju catch d 2 of dem d xme time

They just not normal at aaall! sad
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by Tapout(m): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2016
sinaj:
How come d juju catch d 2 of dem d xme time

They just not normal at aaall! sad

lol @ bolded
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by jmichlins(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Tomorrow someone will say the world is coming t an end. The world ended long time ago. Soon many like that will start seeking rights to get married and when i say they disgust me someone will say am insectphobic. Nonsense
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2016
SHE NEVER REASH MENOPAUSE grin
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 08, 2016
theodara001:
First to comment cheesy

do you think there is a special price for those that comment first?
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by onyi4edu(f): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Demented fellows undecided
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by Maamin(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Where the father? Make him come complete the union party grin
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by Flexherbal(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2016
Humans will always give reasons for their wrong doing.

1 Like

Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by teemanbastos(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2016
And dem dey happy? undecided endtime? #SMH
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by Olusanya333(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Now if you ask me I had say it's not that bad.

Only superiors fools are allowed to quote me.
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by ayusco85(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Am more convinced that Jesus is coming soon. This is clearly the signs of the end of days.
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by Laolu97(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2016
End time wedding=End time couple=End time Babies......smh undecided
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by krysTein(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2016
There is nothing pesin no fit see
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by mayowabola(f): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Madness runs in their family... I'm not surprised
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by Ewatomi26(f): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2016
SMH..
I wish I had something more to say to this
Re: Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics by marshalcarter: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Mmmmnmm...ok ooo

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help Me Check This Graveyard PICS / 6 Ladies In Bikini Passed Out Outside A Building After Having Much To Drink! / Why It's Okay To Be In A Sexless Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.