Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,355 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé (18177 Views)

Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by CuriousMynd: 5:59am On Mar 10, 2018
A woman based New Castle, PA, United States who suffered domestic violence took to her Facebook timeline to share the injuries she sustained from the beating she got from her fiancé.

According to her, she pleaded for her life in front of her kids and bestfriend but the man insists on beating her to death. After the incident, she narrates how she was life flighted to Presbyterian hospital trauma unit where she undergoes an emergency surgery to save her eye, bleeding on the brain and numerous scratches and bruises on her body.

According to what Janea Alston-Goggins wrote;
"I usually don’t post my business on Facebook, but last night I was almost beat to death by my fiancé. I pleaded for my life in front of my kids and bestfriend all while this man said no he was going to kill me. So let me expose this monster for who he really is. I had to be life flighted to Presbyterian hospitals trauma unit and have an emergency surgery to save my eye, with also bleeding on the brain and numerous cuts scratches and brises all over my body. This is my testimony to save the next woman from domestic violence it’s not okay. I ask that my Facebook family and friends continue to pray for me and my kids, this is going to be a hard journey but we will make it through! I ask that you continue to left us up in prayer, thank for all the text, calls, and everyone who’s reached out it’s greatly appreciated."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/woman-narrates-how-she-was-almost-beaten-to-death-in-front-of-her-kids-by-her-fiance.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Nwodosis(m): 6:03am On Mar 10, 2018
Any man that fails to realise that it is in every woman to push a man to the limit of hitting her to play the game of being the weaker sex and be sympathized will never make a good home! It is the ability to tolerate the intolerable in a woman without raising hand on her makes a man responsible man. There is no acceptable justification for beating a woman by the male folks because there will always be an option to avoid the beating!

76 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by agbonkamen(f): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2018
Fiance gini may his dick stop functioning for doing this to a woman impotency fall on him. Some men are useless

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Samusu(m): 6:19am On Mar 10, 2018
Fine woman, sorry eh

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 10, 2018
Good he is a fiance. I will only call her a fool if she eventually marries the dude

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 10, 2018
What did she do? All this women could be something else, ND come here to play victim, after making a man's life miserable... Mtcheeew...

18 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by ipobarecriminals: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2018
the result of abusive. marriage. Some lady see the sign of battered. marriage but still wave it aside thinking that dey can make it work/correct. their partner vice,R nor possible. Light/darkness. can't cohabit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by noblealuu: 6:36am On Mar 10, 2018
End domestic violence now! How can you do this to your supposed better half no matter the level of provocations?!
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Gourdoinc(m): 6:36am On Mar 10, 2018
women, the perpertual victim role players, madam Wetin happen, no be when person lose fight e go come online dey seek pity and support. dumbo women without a logical brain

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by ednut1(m): 6:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Wont be suprised if she goes back to him. Still dey call am fiance
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by femi4: 6:37am On Mar 10, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
What did she do? All this women could be something else, ND come here to play victim, after making a man's life miserable... Mtcheeew...
fake apostle...... Irrespective of what she did, no woman deserve such treatment

31 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by falcon01: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2018
no way
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by affable4(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2018
While I was still in college, an incident happened and all my mother could ask me is do I think I can live with a woman with this attitude.
Forward to my wedding preparations, my elder sister asked me in confidence if I was ready for a woman's bad mouth. There and then I remembered my mum's question and concluded there was something to it.
No matter how angelic a woman may be, there is that moment you fight as couple and you get to hear bullets released from their mouth. You just have to be man enough to chill, walk out, go take some shots of liquor or hang out with friends.
Most of this fights are easily settled after a brief while, but a lot of damage can be done if as a man, you fail to take charge of the situation.
Been married for years to my best friend after 7years. We do hv our normal fights, but it doesn't last till the next day because I will always walk away from the scene to douse the tension. The next moment we are joking and settling like nothing happened.
Hitting a woman is a no no. Just walk instead.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Smarkie: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2018
but she didn't tell what she did to him that made him want to take her life in such a cruel way

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by soberdrunk(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2018
What most men fail to realize is that the most efficient way to punish a woman when she offends you is "ignoring her", a lot of women adapt to beating but "nobody" can stand being ignored. Physically abusing a woman is the highest display of weakness by any man..... angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by hakeem4(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2018
you did not do anything and he started beating you?

but what the fiance did was bad sha

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by favourmic(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2018
I have a question. If i block someone on facebook and i meet him in the streets, will he see me ?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by adeniyi3971(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked. I can only wonder what will nwamaikpe think when he/she sees this!!!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by kennymartinz(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2018
May this stupid man rot in jail for beating a woman like this. what the hell would she have done to warrant this beaten, you sabi fight nah him u know challenge Maywealther. Useless man.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by sleek82(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2018
Something just doesn't feel right in this story.....if she was so rushed to the hospital, who took the pix? because from what i know, once it is this critical for them to take you straight to surgery, they will be rushing to save your life and all, how did they get the time to take this pix? The blood on her face is not fresh....And why has police not been called to arrest the guy?? 911 is all that is dialed for both police and ambulance!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Quality20(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2018
it's only d fear of the almighty that is preventing many men from beating and killing some women. Gossiping, insults sneering ,outright ingrates, diabolism, extravagancy ,mischief, laziness, bad mouthing, excessive comparison, and of course gross/continuous disobedience are only just a few things many of ds women do to men and they think it's fun or nothing

8 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by mccoy47(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2018
Not surprised. She seems over 35 hence desperate for marriage
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Pat081: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
no matter wot d woman do or say to d man dis nt d right thing to do to her if someone do dis to his child will he b happy

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2018
shocked

Which kind configuration be this?
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Partnerbiz3: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2018
So who took those pics.
One sided story shaa...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Cutehector(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Ok so we are agreeing that silence treatment is better than hitting a woman right?

Its not when I don't talk to a nagging woman for one year, she will now complain
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by GOFRONT(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2018
Sorry woman......But they cant be a smoke without fire.

There must be an action somewhere..... what we are seein is jst the reaction...

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 10, 2018
Is that her corps
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by officialMarcTimi(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2018
I don't pity any woman in an abusive marriage because she saw da signs but still go ahead to marry. "He who brings home ants infected firewood should not complain about da visit of da lizards"

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by sharisto(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2018
u beta go ur papa house.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by lilianaghanti: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Foreign rabbits and guinea pigs available for sale in Aba. We have new Zealand, Dutch, Havana and Chinchilla breeds. Pls call Mrs Ikechukwu on 08035315600
Re: Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé by nairaman66(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Where is that eediot MOD that banned me because of stewpid BBN show? I have been a Nairalander since 2008.., you couldn’t even respect that?

Nna, be very careful next time..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl / ** Full Kissable Lips (pics) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.