Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS (43759 Views)

Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS / NYSC Has Introduced Biometrics For Payroll And Attendance For Cds Meetings. / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Richydos(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Lolzzzzz..... N da Ajuwaya lady behind hold d guy like sey na her daddy while d 1 in front sitting like d pikin of d Okada man..... M sure dat Okada man will be riding on a snail like speed Cox e no want d enjoyment to finish on time....... Hahahahahahah under d sun or in da rain
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by lukzee948(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2016
this one na the aboki guy know wetin in dey feel
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2016
That why men need to hustle before call up...
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by alex81(m): 11:39am On Apr 08, 2016
So ds tin enter fp?
Nawa 4 NL mods!
*sips origin*
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Raphafire101: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
AmAlbert:
Abeg somebody find me Okada, e be like say the biz DEY lucrative

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Huhhhhh.....omo this ur combination can kill....
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by kenny1313(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
debbydee:
please someone should confirm.

I was informed that coopers have not been paid their allowance for march.
Yes!!

1 Like

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by jossykondo: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
corpers must survive.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by ogoplus: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2016
I can relate to this o.
Na so I trek over 4.5km to CDS because I didn't have 200naira for transport o.

1 Like

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by debbydee(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2016
kenny1313:

Yes!!

Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Dat guy go wish mak dem dan reach dere destinatn, cheesy
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Extremely dangerous and reckless behaviour from so called educated youths. And what on earth is the last dude up to, sitting or pushing the bike with his feet? undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by nifemi4lyf(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2016
quick recovery Nigeria.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by AmAlbert(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Raphafire101:

Huhhhhh.....omo this ur combination can kill....

Bruh make I pass you the highness?

Just say you go dey greet person wey you no dey see that's all but e dey help grin grin

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by peter1616: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
And police go stop d okada n charge him for over loading. Na changeoooooo

1 Like

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by BizBloke(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Hahahaha. Those days. But are they not supposed to be trekking since allawee never show?
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by AmAlbert(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Extremely dangerous and reckless behaviour from so called educated youths. And what on earth is the last dude up to, sitting or pushing the bike with his feet? undecided

I wonder o my sis, so you sef reason am?

Sis, I like your reasoning, you dey reason fine pass me wey dey reason with Network, but sometimes my reasoning signal DEY reach 110%, abeg make I PM you, you're endowed

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Jacko1(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Okada man na him enjoy pass.... See free collecring front hand back
If i pursue dis same gals now 20k i never tap current
Mtschew wat a world
Jus act lik u no need stuff frm gals n u get it hmmm
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by jeje123(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2016
D last guy on d bike is risk his manhood, i no dey ooooooo tongue
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by lebete3000: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Na the A.boki wey dey drive the Okada dey enjoy pass. See as he serious because he dey between two Nwanyi..... cheesy

E carry front e carry back...
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by kingphilip(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2016
debbydee:
please someone should confirm.

I was informed that coopers have not been paid their allowance for march.
that's a fact

1 Like

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Na the A.boki wey dey drive the Okada dey enjoy pass. See as he serious because he dey between two Nwanyi..... cheesy
lol... back and front treat
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Waspy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
That cute in front tho
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by jidxin(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
RingimKabir:

How do you know that he is Aboki

MUMU!
NA ONLY BLIND MAN NO GO NO SAY NA ABOKI
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by enoch701(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sistem007:
Hahaha ..and now I hear they want to decrease it to 14.5k. Hmmm
make dem no try ham oo

1 Like

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by sage2(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sandwiched by big and hot kpekus, that mallam go cum before the reach local CDS o.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by MrJah(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Am currently serving at cross river and that's so familiar. Okada can tek up to 5 corpers at once. God save us.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by makapella(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
kennygee:
All that girl in front has to do is sell her bag.
women n bad belle..tufiakwa oo..
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by sage2(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Some girls sabi fine sha. Na your mouth I come like pass. I know what such a mouth can work on me. The most kissable mouth I have seen in a while. Permit to PM you, sweerie.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Raphafire101: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
AmAlbert:

Bruh make I pass you the highness?

Just say you go dey greet person wey you no dey see that's all but e dey help grin grin

Lol.....again?
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by omolayomi06: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
ABEG HELP US BEG BUHARI MAKE HE PAY US OOO. TODAY NA 8 WE NEVER RECEIVE ALLAWEE. OGAOO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) / Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.