Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS (43760 Views)

Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS / NYSC Has Introduced Biometrics For Payroll And Attendance For Cds Meetings. / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by tosyne2much(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
The okada man go be like "I will ride slowly while this enjoyment lasts" cheesy
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by shugaboy6102(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
debbydee:
please someone should confirm.

I was informed that coopers have not been paid their allowance for march.
yes o pls help us beg buhari na
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Sistem007(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
enoch701:

make dem no try ham oo

M serious bro. saw it first on facebook and everyone thought it was April fool, me inclusive...till I heard the news over the radio. I shock!
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by IYANGBALI: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Na the A.boki wey dey drive the Okada dey enjoy pass. See as he serious because he dey between two Nwanyi..... cheesy
and he be like say the babe too dey enjoy am,she go dey pray make the journey no end or she go collect the abooooki number for a return leg
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by wordsplay(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
debbydee:

Your boyfriend is telling you the truth. Patience ehn...
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by IYANGBALI: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
The okada man go be like "I will ride slowly while this enjoyment lasts" cheesy
if na you nko?you go dey speed?
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by hob(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
i pity d last dude......his yansh ll just pafuka 4 d floor
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Solomonodimegwu(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
debbydee:

YES we've nt been paid....... Do u work in cbn?
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Emeka71(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sistem007:
Hahaha
..and now I hear they want to decrease it to 14.5k. Hmmm
That is a baseless rumor because the allowance remains N19,800.00
I even heard on radio (BTW the 2 people enjoying more in the show are the bike rider and the babe behind him because both of them are enjoying romance both front and back; another observation sems like the babe in front is the one riding the bike.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Justycxx(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
falconey:
see tomorrow leaders.

the only way to be tomorrow leader in this country is to kill today leaders.
The only way is to form a youth alliance party and participate in the elections thereby kicking out the pot bellied thieves.

2 Likes

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by prettyboi1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
The stvpid things we find hilarious... Honestly, this picture is embarrassing.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is serious.....
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
if na you nko?you go dey speed?
If na me I go ride the okada just as snail dey waka cheesy
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by jimi4us: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
If I be that aboki, if I hear sey I speed.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by just2okworld(f): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sistem007:
Hahaha ..and now I hear they want to decrease it to 14.5k. Hmmm
really?
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by agrovick(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
debbydee:

You want to pay them off?
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by tatucci: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
corpers can dey take mumu risks at times sha.. see as dat guy perch for back...
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by curvilicious: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sistem007:
Hahaha
..and now I hear they want to decrease it to 14.5k. Hmmm

Ha they shld nt kii corpers 4 us o
Na Buhari time everything dey go back
This country is regressing
God forbid
Tufiakwa
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by curvilicious: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Being a corps member is sweet o
They can misbehave ehn
Do anytin anyhow
Pregnant all d village girls nd run away

Sweet nysc grin
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Henkelem(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
D Aboki man go don mayan 4 his trouser self.#Lolzz# dis country sha
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by ahmg001(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
kennygee:
All that girl in front has to do is sell her bag.
and who will buy it in ds period of economy meltdown? Smh
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by EazyMoh(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
I can relate to this.
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by lailo: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
D Aboki wey no even go sch dey enjoy front and back for free wetin LI and ZI no fit chop
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by ekene2000(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
I feel for ur guys
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Lotechi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
patiently waiting for allawee!!!!
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by vickoozy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
okada guy hitting back to back.....#sneaks out of thread
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by LoveJesus87(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
ninodaniel:
d mallam go wish make dey no reach where dem dey go
As in.. grin
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Oshotse21(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
And no be say work day ground after all this suffering o...
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Oshotse21(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
And no be say work day ground after all this suffering o...LWKMD grin grin cheesy
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Lambkings(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
No b by force to go cds now...if na me free day
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Stanbeto: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Clarion call
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by TBankxx(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
OMG!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.