Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS (43757 Views)

Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS / NYSC Has Introduced Biometrics For Payroll And Attendance For Cds Meetings. / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
marycool18:
I just pity the last guy cuz his body isn't even on the bike, Nigerians have suffered for too long. embarassed I wish our country was better.
So sweet. Don't think they were going anywhere. Probably took the pix for this purpose. Does the mallam look like he is heading anywhere, more like he is the only one facing the camera.

1 Like

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
marycool18:
I just pity the last guy cuz his body isn't even on the bike, Nigerians have suffered for too long. embarassed I wish our country was better.

it will be dear, it will be. let's keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by enoch701(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sistem007:

M serious bro. saw it first on facebook and everyone thought it was April fool, me inclusive...till I heard the news over the radio. I shock!
I heard d rumor too, but I check tru dere Twitter handle, nothing like such
Re: When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS by Taeewo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
gud for dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) / Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.