Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Question Of The Day For Our Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day For Our Ladies (2021 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by joseph1832(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:
On what basis is financial assistance equated to Sex? If she asks you for money, ask her back for money in return. Sex should be held in high regard and not dished out at request/demand.

Find something else to equate the request for financial assistance to.
I beg to differ, but Allah forbid I dare2differ. To me, it all has to do with what you hold dare. I hold my money dare, if a girl asks me for money, then of what basis/right does she have to ask me for money, especially if we work in the same organization and earn, the same salary. So, I see it as my right to also ask her for what she holds dare, that is if she's the sort who believes sex is sacred.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
TheSociopath:

You're welcome
modified
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Creamish(f): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2016
joseph1832:
I beg to differ, but Allah forbid I dare2.differ. To me, it all has to do with what you hold dare. I hold my money dare, if a girl asks me for money, then of what basis/right does she have to ask me for money, especially if we work in the same organization and earn, the same salary. So, I see it as my right to also ask her for what she holds dare, that is if she's the sort who believes sex is sacred.

Joe .. if ur money is so sacred to u, guard it.. She will definitely guard that which she holds dear as well. Tis not by force.

firstking01:
and whats so special abt sex that's overrated??

It becomes overrated when it means nothing to u.. but for those who still cherish their intimate lives, it remains sacred & a big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by joseph1832(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
falconey:

ask her back for money?

if she has she won't ask in the first place. I can't even think of asking a girl money even when I know she has billions.
I think your ego is talking here. grin
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by PMBisaterrorist(f): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm see question, the gal asked for monetary assistance next time if you want pay back ask of monetary assistance too not punany assistance cos u gave her change
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
my brother, i dnt have a problem with it...just my observation tho.
bro if you play your game tight, you might start going to sleep with condom on cus the pusssy won't stop coming
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by joseph1832(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

Joe .. if ur money is so sacred to u, guard it.. She will definitely guard that which she holds dear as well. Tis not by force.

Exacta! So you see, I won't be wrong then if I ask a girl who ask me for money to have sex with me. Like you said, it all has to do with what you hold scared.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by ATMC(f): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
vizkiz:

what are you saying?
Uh? Aunty what are you saying? angry
Boy, what?!
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by midehi2(f): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2016
immediately she allows that, she will be tagged 'olosho especially nairaland guys
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by joseph1832(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2016
midehi2:
immediately she allows that, she will be tagged 'olosho especially nairaland guys
Not necessarily, not every nairaland male tag a girl olosho just because they've slept with her.

The fact that a girl chose to have sex with me doesn't make her an olosho. Even if she collected money from me.
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2016
PMBisaterrorist:
Hmmm see question, the gal asked for monetary assistance next time if you want pay back ask of monetary assistance too not punany assistance cos u gave her change
a simple question, why isit so easy for em girls to walk upto you and ask for financial favour and you find it very hard to walk up to her to ask her for sex??
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2016
but wetin dey special inside d kiss and the sex wey them dey hold in the highest esteem and regards is wetin I no know sotey dem go dey do yangah on top. My women no dey misbehave for me sha so, its like I don't understand this thing at all.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Not necessarily, not every nairaland male tag a girl olosho just because they've slept with her.

The fact that a girl chose to have sex with me doesn't make her an olosho. Even if she collected money from me.
iffa hear, let any girl comment negatively, the next comments from nairaland guys is 'olosho' ....mtcheeeeew, na today yansh get centre part....abeg leave shoe for abo.ki to shine
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by joseph1832(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2016
midehi2:

iffa hear, let any girl comment negatively, the next comments from nairaland guys is 'olosho' ....mtcheeeeew, na today yansh get centre part....abeg leave shoe for abo.ki to shine
What do you mean by negatively? Care to expantiate? Remember, not every nairaland male, is the typical nairaland male.
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
a simple question, why isit so easy for em girls to walk upto you and ask for financial favour and you find it very hard to walk up to her to ask her for sex??
so a girl ask you for financial help, all you could think of is savouring her punna in return....choi, guys bad gan

thats paying your gesture with her body which is prostitution....to even think of she needs such money badly that she has no option than to give in for you which she really doesn't want, such is painful mhenn....main reason a woman have to be really independant
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by midehi2(f): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2016
joseph1832:
What do you mean by negatively? Care to expantiate? Remember, not every nairaland male, is the typical nairaland male.
negetively 'unaccepted comment'
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2016
slyIsaac:

No yhu can't talk to me tat way... Madam. undecided
oh!
It's a text
But I change it 4 u undecided
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by halfricanadian(f): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2016
slyIsaac:
**Parks my car.. Steps down(wearing my million dollar shoes)... Enters thread...brings out phone ... Calls halfricanadian hateu2 pretydiva estherfabian ozy4christ bardella1 n other jobless female nairalanders (halfri n esther excluded) grin to come n answer tis question(s) **

Remember how it works... Woe to those I call and don't answer... Goodmorning Firstking01 is *she* fvcking up again?? grin

I dont know the answer
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
but wetin dey special inside d kiss and the sex wey them dey hold in the highest esteem and regards is wetin I no know sotey dem go dey do yangah on top. My women no dey misbehave for me sha so, its like I don't understand this thing at all.
chai bro, God go bless you...this is exactly the question i was trying to pass across...them girls they hold sex in high esteem even when they are no virgins...as far as i'm concerned this sex thing is overrated
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
chai bro, God go bless you...this is exactly the question i was trying to pass across...them girls they hold sex in high esteem even when they are no virgins...as far as i'm concerned this sex thing is overrated

No thanks to low ass niggas that either are battling with the low self esteem plague or cant help but be a liberated arsehole that cant but worship pvssy like money. Na dem dey give all these yeye things mouth... Just saying tho
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
Owk, was with a female colleague this morning and she was like, ud i'm hungry can you buy me food...well, i assisted her in the lil way i could...

Now, question of the day...

Why do most girls easily ask guys for favour and they don't expect we [guys] to just walk up to them and ask them of sex or even ordinary kiss or perking sef undecided...cos if we wanna analyze it, it will be a 50/50 affair...you said you are not a sex tool and you hallow your body jealously but yet you have the guts and boldness to ask your male friends for money and most of the time we out of generousity render help with no "ulterior motive"...

Pls note, i'm not saying we must have sex with you anytime we assist you for money or anykinda favour...i'm just thinking out loud here...

Why is it so easy for girls to ask guys for financial assistance but it's absurd or forbiden or uncalled for in our society today for a guy to just walk up to a girl he has been admiring and ask her, hey, see i wanna have sex with you without you having to go through the usual wooing proceesses and having to be friendzoned most times for weeks/months and sometimes years before she will say yes...

The problem with we nairalanders is we no dey just wan talk truth, i know almost every girl is guilty of this act, and i also know all of we guys have been encountering this both @home, school, church and etc...

Well, as far as it is nairaland, i'm expecting the "change the kinda friends " crew and the i dnt ask guys for money crew and the crew of when you render help expect nothing in return which i too i'm an advocate of showing "love" unconditional but i think most girls are taking this as an advantage to undo us the meek guys knowing that we must help....

So, girls come defend yourself, and guys, share your experience.

@bolded__Really dude? shocked
People dey ooo gringrin
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
iAmCharis:
@bolded__Really dude? shocked People dey ooo gringrin
brother, i talk am as e dey me for mindgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Please Note!! / A Woman Nakeds And Beats Up A Lady Who Sleeps Around With Her Husband - Photos / SOS!!! My Girl Friend Is Still In Love With Her Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.