Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Could This Be?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could This Be?? (826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could This Be?? by maikbanj(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2016
I am a Student,currently in my penultimate year..I met this pretty young lady in the bus on my way back to my base when we went on hols. She's also a student of my School. We got talking in the bus and she is indeed a very jovial and nice girl. We exchanged digits and called her as I promised to.
Whenever I call her,we talk like we've known ourselves for long. But she hardly calls me though. I always do the calling. Here's where I get confused. Since she never calls,i feel maybe she doesnt like me but I noticed when we talk she's always curious asking me when I'm resuming. She's back to school and the last time I called,she still asked me when im resuming,that I should resume on time. I like her so much but with her curiosity,does that mean she likes me too? Pls no bashing! Thanks
Re: What Could This Be?? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
It's one of two things.

1) It's either she is into you, but she isn't the type that likes calling people. But I doubt this. Why? Because the category of people who don't fancy making calls to people are the introverts. And from your description of her, she doesn't seem like an introvert.

2). She isn't into you and she has friend-zoned you in her mind. Sorry but I think this is the case. She is just a nice lady who enjoys talking to people. If she was actually interested in you like you are to her, she'd have you on her mind most of the time, and in such times, she'd check up on you, call to hear you voice and that sort of thing. But obviously, she isn't. She is jovial with you because that's how she is with everyone. The fact that she asks you when you are returning to school doesn't make you special, it's probably the same question she asks every other person.

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be?? by maikbanj(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Decker:
It's one of two things.

1) It's either she is into you, but she isn't the type that likes calling people. But I doubt this. Why? Because the category of people who don't fancy making calls to people are the introverts. And from your description of her, she doesn't seem like an introvert.

2). She isn't into you and she has friend-zoned you in her mind. Sorry but I think this is the case. She is just a nice lady who enjoys talking to people. If she was actually interested in you like you are to her, she'd have you on her mind most of the time, and in such times, she'd check up on you, call to hear you voice and that sort of thing. But obviously, she isn't. She is jovial with you because that's how she is with everyone. The fact that she asks you when you are returning to school doesn't make you special, it's probably the same question she asks every other person.

Thanks Decker. I hope its the former because I like her. When I get to school,will continue
Re: What Could This Be?? by LouisBERG: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Ok here we go again.. Just as mOst girls exhibit the 'hard to get' attitude, it is believed by them that it's one of the yardstick that should be exhibited by them for them to be recommended as been responsible and not one cheap mOfo...."I don't wanna look cheap" as they will fondly say when been confronted by their counterparts is a regular trend. But on a mOre seriously nOte, some significant elements should be taken into consideration like her facial expression, attitude, sense of reasoning and responsiveness to actually decipher her intentions inorder to comprehend her true objectives for a particular course. You might be thinking she likes you, but it might just be a regular attitude that she portrays to an average persons. Spend mOre time with her and be very sensitive and observant toward all those elements listed above to ascertain your facts if she indeed has a thing for you. Sometimes this girls are shy to be outspoken concerning issues like this hence they beat around the bush and use body language to talk... Bro just study her and get acquainted to her, it will be easily exposed from her act......this one you said she doesen't call you.. Hmmmmm. Just spend more time with her and see how she respond to issues and also her enthusiasm and curiosity towards your company. Please don't fall victim to the friendzone world.
#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: What Could This Be?? by maikbanj(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
LouisBERG:
Ok here we go again.. Just as mOst girls exhibit the 'hard to get' attitude, it is believed by them that it's one of the yardstick that should be exhibited by them for them to be recommended as been responsible and not one cheap mOfo...."I don't wanna look cheap" as they will fondly say when been confronted by their counterparts is a regular trend. But on a mOre seriously nOte, some significant elements should be taken into consideration like her facial expression, attitude, sense of reasoning and responsiveness to actually decipher her intentions inorder to comprehend her true objectives for a particular course. You might be thinking she likes you, but it might just be a regular attitude that she portrays to an average persons. Spend mOre time with her and be very sensitive and observant toward all those elements listed above to ascertain your facts if she indeed has a thing for you. Sometimes this girls are shy to be outspoken concerning issues like this hence they beat around the bush and use body language to talk... Bro just study her and get acquainted to her, it will be easily exposed from her act......this one you said she doesen't call you.. Hmmmmm. Just spend more time with her and see how she respond to issues and also her enthusiasm and curiosity towards your company. Please don't fall victim to the friendzone world.
#caLLmeBERG

Thanks bruv u so on point!

(1) (Reply)

See What These Ladies Where Caught Doing In Their Hostels (18+) / HELP, My Girlfriend And Her Mother Are After Me Spiritually. / This Woman & Her Daughter Were Seen Wandering Around Arepo, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.