Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi (1212 Views)

South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by iliyande(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
Dear Bunmi, My boyfriend is the same age as me – 26 – and I’m worried about him. Our sex life is great, but once it’s over, he suddenly changes and becomes depressed. He even cried a couple of times and then left a sad man. Sex-ok I’m used to men turning over and going to sleep after sex, but his behaviour is weird, to say the least. Do you think he has hormone problems? Linda, by e-mail.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/he-weeps-after-sex/

Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by Calebosko(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Ftc.overdose weed cause am
Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2016
’m used to men turning over and going to sleep after sex

Generalizing all men is a symptom of poor mental sensitivity.

I love talk and gist a lot including after sex

1 Like

Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by Mrbigman1(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Crying for love.
Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Generalizing all men is a symptom of poor mental sensitivity.

I love talk and gist a lot including after sex
You've had sex with her? shocked

she didn't generalise... she was simply talking about men she's slept with. and I think you ain't exactly on the list of men she's shagged.

Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
You've had sex with her? shocked

she didn't generalise... she was simply talking about men she's slept with. and I think you ain't exactly on the list of men she's shagged.

I hear
Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by ATMC(f): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Guilt, maybe.
Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by Surfboard(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
The girl must be so good, to be making a grown man shed tears of joy grin

Seriously, has she discussed this with him?
Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by ba7man(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
It could be tears of joy cheesy cheesy cheesy......... or he knows he secretly has hiv and he hasn't told her yet. lipsrsealed

Or he just has overactive tear glands. undecided
Re: He Weeps After Sex - Bunmi by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2016
I have no idea of what you talking about.

(1) (Reply)

AITR: Mention The Celebrity / 10 Shocking Scenes Frm Student Parties In Nigeria Dat Will Leave You Speechless / Mc Galaxy Proposes To Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.