Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? (1281 Views)

Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why / These Are The Names You Should Be Calling Your Girlfriends / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by naijamakossa(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2016
guys how do you manage your girlfriend when you are still living with your parents,,,
is it right to bring them home?
must you introduce them to your parent?
do your girlfriends feel comfortable when you bring them to your parents home?
do your girlfriends force you to rent your own home?
And the girls,do you feel comfortable dating a man still living with his parent?
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2016
naijamakossa:
guys how do you manage your girlfriend when you are still living with your parents,,,
And the girls,do you feel comfortable dating a man still living with his parent?

I wanna know what in Hardy Hardboi 's mind... grin tongue
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by falconey(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2016
introduce them to what I bring them home to fvck only.
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
My current bae even helps momma in the kitchen. grin

After eating, Na to fukc Toto remain. Very simple life smiley
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by LouisBERG: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2016
*Sigh* you said girl friend, wtf do you wanna bring her home for?? To introduce her lolsssss op is very funny. Are you guys engaged? No. So therefore it is damn not proper.
#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by naijamakossa(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

LOL not wat u are thinking,,,u got it all wrong dear hahaha ,ur mind too corrupt grin
KashyBaby:

LOL not wat u are thinking,,,u got it all wrong dear hahaha ,ur mind too corrupt
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by naijamakossa(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
falconey:
no to worship and pray grin
falconey:
no to worship and pray
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by MRBrownJ: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
naijamakossa:
guys how do you manage your girlfriend when you are still living with your parents

the same you would if you were living alone

so long as it is okay with the HOMEOWNER, then yes

- if you are serious about her, and believe this is a serious r/ship, then yes
- if your parents are the HOMEOWNERS, then yes

if she is a genuine part of your life, and you guys are in a serious r/ship, why shouldnt she feel comfortable?

NOBODY should be forced to do anything they are not emotionally/physically/financially ready and willing to do.
if the reasons above is why anyone desire to get their own home, then i suggest they grow up 1st!

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by naijamakossa(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if she is a genuine part of your life, and you guys are in a serious r/ship, why shouldnt she feel comfortable?

NOBODY should be forced to do anything they are not emotionally/physically/financially ready and willing to do.
if the reasons above is why anyone desire to get their own home, then i suggest they grow up 1st!
best answers ever,,,,tanx mrbrownj

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by Nature8(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:

Nice answer bro..
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by nerdfrost(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
I have a gf,I've never had sex and yes I spend a lot on here. No I'm not a mugu. Every nigga has a way of life wink

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by naijamakossa(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
nerdfrost:
I have a gf,I've never had sex and yes I spend a lot on here. No I'm not a mugu. Every nigga has a way of life wink
LOL but girls are the ones calling us maga or mugu.
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by nerdfrost(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL but girls are the ones calling us maga or mugu.
. Believe me they don't call me that
Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by naijamakossa(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
nerdfrost:
they say it amongst themselves,,

thieve no dey inform before thieve person na

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by kelvinatkins(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
nerdfrost:
Of course they can not call you that, dem no get conscience?
Boss u big pass Mugu
dem dey call pesin lyk u 4 lagos OJO
If u comot 4 lagos go Ibadan dem dey call ODE
If u go warri Na Ekpa dem dey call dem
If u go bayelsa na Maye
Bt d general name neva dey na e mak dem no dey call u names, bt dnt worry in the fullness of time, u real name would spring out.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Manage Your Girlfriends In This Situation? by naijamakossa(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
kelvinatkins:

Of course they can not call you that, dem no get conscience?
Boss u big pass Mugu
dem dey call pesin lyk u 4 lagos OJO
If u comot 4 lagos go Ibadan dem dey call ODE
If u go warri Na Ekpa dem dey call dem
If u go bayelsa na Maye
Bt d general name neva dey na e mak dem no dey call u names, bt dnt worry in the fullness of time, u real name would spring out.
lol guy easyy ooo,,na true shaa

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man And Woman Spotted kissing Passionately In Abia (photos) / For The Men Only. / Both On Her Birthday And Mine She Still Wants Gifts From Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.