Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin (3397 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Inter-tribal Marriages,....... How Did It Turn Out For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by marshborn(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2016
grin while most nairalanders are here doing name checkers association of Nigeria and beefing each other, sensible Nigerians are shunning tribalism and marrying for love. My cousin Vivian ebirim (we are igbo) just got married to her hearthrobe yomi from ondo state. They have even gone for their honeymoon sef.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
it's always Yoruba guys marrying Igbo girls. always!!

3 out of 5 Yoruba guys (will)marry Igbo girl.

congrats to the couple.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by marshborn(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
smiley

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by Evina(f): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ehn! Of course they will get married!
Who said they wouldn't? The wedding has never been the challenge! The challenge comes during the marriage itself!

When cultural barriers set in! Especially when speaking of local dialect by in-laws and spouse and the other spouse don't understand the dialect.

By the way, do you have permission to post these pictures?
Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by marshborn(m): 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Evina:
Ehn! Of course they will get married!
Who said they wouldn't? The wedding has never been the challenge! The challenge comes during the marriage itself!

When cultural barriers set in! Especially when speaking of local dialect by in-laws and spouse and the other spouse don't understand the dialect.

By the way, do you have permission to post these pictures?
No I am waiting for you to give me permission.

7 Likes

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by Evina(f): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
marshborn:

No I am waiting for you to give me permission.

Well I haven't!
So take it down!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by Nixiepie(f): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wishing them a fruitful marriage life,love conquers all,not even tribe or religion will put asunder

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by ladygudhead(f): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
HML! to them.I love inter-tribal marriagessmileybut were there's love o
Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by tameera(f): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
They are so beautiful!!

Tribe shouldn't be an issue where love is concerned....
Happiness of the people involved is all that should matter!

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by nasha1(f): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
they look good together. kiss yoruba boys and their love 4 ibgo girls grin grin,just ask uncle Femi FK grin
my family has a lot of inter-tribal marriages,i am a product of one.my parents still crazy for each other.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by vickkyruby(f): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lovely!!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
nasha1:
they look good together. kiss yoruba boys and their love 4 ibgo girls grin grin,just ask uncle Femi FK grin
my family has a lot of inter-tribal marriages,i am a product of one.my parents still crazy for each other.
The IGBOS shall one day declare the BIAFRA through their DAUGHTERS.

IGBO LANGUAGE will become the LINGUA FRANCA there.
It's just a matter of time.

What will I benefit marrying a Yoruba lady.. , that an IGBO lady can't give me massively.. . ?
Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by okirewaju(f): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by ahnie: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Beautiful couples.most times language z a serious challenge.its fun tho...whenever i speak isoko while answering calls...mr ahlez z always insecure.lolz funny enuf i understand his ukwuani/igbo lingua very well,so i swing both ways.

1 Like

Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Beautiful couple.
Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by Swissheart(f): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is Lovely
Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Waoohh,, I love the combo of Aso oke and george
Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by ExpertNosa(m): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Wedding And Pre-wedding Photos Of An Inter-tribal Marriage Involving My Cousin by laudate: 1:29am On Jan 02, 2017
nasha1:

FFK is NOT married to Precious Chikwendu. She is just his baby mama or olosho or bed warmer. Take your pick! sad

(1) (Reply)

Have You Done A Business That Didn't Work Out As You Expected? Coman Gist Us. / Going Green, Would You Carpool? / Must A Successful Woman Be Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.