Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight (7453 Views)

Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:
what's the fuss about that?
What's the fuss! undecided
You said they'd pay fer her!
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Halimi24: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you ain't gon put that on front page is ya

Ngr is a sexually pent-up society so

don't be surprised if dis post gets 2 d homepage
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What's the fuss! undecided
You said they'd pay fer her!

Where I come from, they pay bride price on women before the marriage contract is enacted. Clear now?
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by onstelly(f): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

...so u wanto pretend u dont normaly pisss on bridges ther in Lagos..especialy durin trafiic?.....If u lie again ehhhh.. I WILL BAN U (6 month) angry
You are sick
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

Where I come from, they pay bride price on women before the marriage contract is enacted. Clear now?
Oh! I know of it, yes.
I thought you was callin' her somethin' on the slick.
An uhm,whether she does it in the restroom or on the roadside things come from there.So....
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Cutehector(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Chei op pls blurr d plate number abeg..

There is nothing bad in what she is doing... if I were a KAI official, i"d let her go. But parking on d road is dangerous though, she ought to have moved a bit further
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Ahcu2(f): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
My sister, small shame better pass big shame.
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by uchennamani(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
I wudnt mind that...u cant stop nature's calling anyway.

She's good to go.
Shut up your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by iykekelvins(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
She culdnt hold it any longer
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by emamos: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pheals:

guys also do the same na ...

Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh! I know of it, yes.
I thought you was callin' her somethin' on the slick.
An uhm,whether she does it in the restroom or on the roadside things come from there.So....

The brotherly advise is that you shouldn't go blood boils over something you're not even sure about next time... on your query I think its public indecency and unladylike.
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
So?u wnt her to urinate inside car or y dis thread? undecided
So u too can open ur tap like dis?

1 Like

Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

The brotherly advise is that you shouldn't go blood boils over something you're not even sure about next time... on your query I think its public indecency and unladylike.
1.)I'll do what I want
2.)Get over it cause the 1800s are gone.
Women do what they gotta without shame now.
You know be human.
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1.)I'll do what I want
2.)Get over it cause the 1800s are gone.
Women do what they gotta without shame now.
You know be human.
lols its never like I gave a flying fvkc about what u do , I was just saying.

and yh, we know many women are nudists where you come from but here we admonish our women to maintain their self worth and esteemed class... Preserving our repute with a touch of finesse. wink
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

lols its never like I gave a flying fvkc about what u do , I was just saying.

and yh, we know many women are nudists where you come from but here we admonish our women to maintain their self worth and esteemed class... Preserving our repute with a touch of finesse. wink
Don't cuss at me.
Don't give me that mess.
You want them to conform ta yer ideals of what a woman should an shouldn't do.
An it's stifling an unrealistic.Their human.
An don't you dare site what some do in my country to try an invalidate what I say.
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by firstking01(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Women no dey fit hold pees
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by firstking01(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
And i bet this must be lagos
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by olac21(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
What state is this?
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't cuss at me.
Don't give me that mess.
You want them to conform ta yer ideals of what a woman should an shouldn't do.
An it's stifling an unrealistic.Their human.
An don't you dare site what some do in my country to try an invalidate what I say.

lols. its never my ideals, its our culture that women act even if they're not like some special beings similitude of an angel. Not brash and nonchalant like men. Hope that's not too alien for you to grasp again? If it is, then please swerve and go take lesson on etymology of the Yoruba's to get a slight insight to the world in my eyes... I can't shout!
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
pinceprinz:

lols. its never my ideals, its our culture that women act even if they're not like some special beings similitude of an angel. Not brash and nonchalant like men. Hope that's not too alien for you to grasp again? If it is, then please swerve and go take lesson on etymology of the Yoruba's to get a slight insight to the world in my eyes... I can't shout!
I know there both yers an your countries ideals.
....grin we'll always butt heads you an I. Bye
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Adaeze003(f): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
I'm sorry abeg, I have to ask, what would have been better? Piss her pants and the car seat??

Ya'll should gaan sleep abeg... culture my arse...
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by doublecheif: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
She could no longer hold it
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
So some jobless person actually had time to take this pix of a poor lady who obeys d call of Nature.

I blame PMB n past presidents for this high level of joblessness
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2016
I don't know if everyone one else is seeing something different from what I'm seeing but I'm seeing is a woman in a fit of orgasm. undecided
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by IamAtribalist: 2:57am On Apr 09, 2016
cool After the same woman will be blaming government for smelly streets. Hypocrites everywhere. cool
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by dammywapes(m): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2016
I knw u nairalanders wll cm 4 my head. cn she do that in d state? abegii no spoil 9ja for us o o o cheesy cheesy grin grin sai baba sai fuel
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by FixedRoots: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
She didn't do it right. She should have stood between the 2 open doors. She'd have been better shielded. And she shouldn't have gone that low. Ladies, take note. I'm not encouraging this though.
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by davide470(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
FixedRoots:
She didn't do it right. She should have stood between the 2 open doors. She'd have been better shielded. And she shouldn't have gone that low. Ladies, take note. I'm not encouraging this though.

1 Share

Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by FixedRoots: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
@davide470, I'm not speaking from experience o cheesy

I read about this style here on NL. The things I've read on NL ehn!

Besides, my anatomy would not require me solving this issue this way. We use easier methods.
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by davide470(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
FixedRoots:
@davide470, I'm not speaking from experience o cheesy

I read about this style here on NL. The things I've read on NL ehn!

Besides, my anatomy would not require me solving this issue this way. We use easier methods.
What anatomy might that be? Slim and tall?
Re: Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight by Adesiji77: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

women naturally have really small bladder cos the womb needs some room too hence they feel pressed all the time.

You'd notice a lot of them avoid taking liquid when they're out, not cos they're forming but they're trying to avoid that embarrassment of being pressed to do the above picture.

Using public toilet or open ground like this also leave them vulnerable to virginal infection

Insightful...hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Art Of Seducing A Nigerian Girl / A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... / I Bought An Expensive Wife @mbaise-imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.