Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... (7310 Views)

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? / A Nairalander Shows Off His Basketball Skills / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Too much pms

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
My laptop

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
you look crippled.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
See mattress wey ur laptop dey rest on, be like bedbug hive.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bruh it's not as if I am trying to insult you just a simple queenshun..

Do u have disease?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by IamLEGEND1: 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
You get stroke?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by brightalo1010: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Op show me the dead-body,or never disturb me again becus ayam watching EPL right now.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Early stages of kwashiorkor

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Smellymouth: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na Groundnut oil Engine Oil you rub for body? grin

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Op did you fall inside oil?

Your bed tho grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
So people still flaunt laptops in 2016?

To think it's nothing close to Apple MacBook Pro (with Retina Display) makes it more ridiculous

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Looks like an oiled up snake. Why you come twist like that?

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
party:
you look crippled.
i can feed you and your 60 year old father undecided

1 Like

cheesy grin Disturbing pictures.....

Op looks sick Pls lets us pray for him.....before it gets to the stage of, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed #Burial Rice grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
bobor see ur belle like roast goat cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
[size=20pt]WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT GUY undecided

Are we sure he's okay undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by 4Qbitch: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
Op you have no value in the sexual marketplace. An Okija Shrine he-goat has more value than u.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Too many haters
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ladies woo me angry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Has it gotten to this...?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
It looks like the Op lives in the ghetto grin ghetto 4 life cool grin Lool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Skillfullulu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why would a lady ask your *malnourished* kinda guy out?
Stop the lie and go to GBOBI for proper straightening from POLIO.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lmaooooo, even thought it was the apple product. you no get sense
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
mad people full this section lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
4Qbitch:
Op you have no value in the sexual marketplace. An Okija Shrine he-goat has more value than u.
you are not smart... I fooork every time angry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Ladies woo me angry
your love is in the oil in my lamp of life. Your body the wick that burns casting a blanket of comfort over me as the darkness closes in. wink kiss
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Aderola15:
Lmaooooo, even thought it was the apple product. you no get sense
please don't masturbate with my photos ....

1 Like

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin
JESUSBOIY:
please don't masturbate with my photos ....
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
your love is in the oil in my lamp of life. Your body the wick that burns casting a blanket of comfort over me as the darkness closes in. wink kiss
you liked the sexy photo. Didn't you wink wink ?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
nairalanders i am sexy and i know it, every one who does not agree can go and die smiley wink wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Op did you fall inside oil?

Your bed tho grin
i will soon reply your pm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think Insanity Is Gradually Taking Over This Lady; Assess Her Speech / Shameful Act! Teenage Girl UnCloth*For Her Boyfriend Live In Front Camera Sur... / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.