Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,094 members, 7,845,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ideal Age For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideal Age For Marriage (509 Views)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / What's Your Ideal Age Difference For Couples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideal Age For Marriage by thatcbnguy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
With respect to Nigeria, what do you guys think is the ideal age for men to get married
Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by cruzita(f): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
from 28 yrs by then they have achieved something

1 Like

Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
26 upwards. you must be capable though mentally, psycologically and financially

1 Like

Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
30 for men, 25 for d ladies.

If u are a lady and u have passed 25 and not yet married, begin to visit miracle centers befor it's too late

1 Like

Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by thatcbnguy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
26 upwards. you must be capable though
Abbeyunique2:
Abbeyunique2:
Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by thatcbnguy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
26 upwards. you must be capable though mentally, psycologically and financially
Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by Olasco93: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
In the institution of marriage as ordained by God, there is no specific/ideal age for marriage. People tend to learn those things from society that marriage have IDEAL age due to many reasons the society throws at us.
Marrying at 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 or 30 doesn't make you ripe or unripe for marriage because marriage isn't an AGE thing.
I have seen older couples who said they got married when they were both 19years of age. Though, thet are elderly with great-grand-children and their marriage still strive, while I have witnessed marriage of the man being 50 and the woman 43, and the woman gave birth to twins at the age of 47 (real life).
I don't want to bore you with words, but all am trying to pass accros is that there is nothing like IDEAL age for marriage, this are thinking inspired by our immediate society.
The society will always raise questions and see problems, but can never profer solution tho these questions/problems.
#ThinkHigher...
#thatcbnguy, please modify the subject there is a typing error. (Agr instead of Age)

2 Likes

Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by excellencyabia1: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
When you are ready.
Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by excellencyabia1: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
When you are ready
Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Whr was d age stated.all I knw is as long as ur matured u can go ahead cos a lady of 25 myt nt b matured 2 b married. D ? R u prepared 2 b in one,do u av d requirements nided 2 go ahead.
Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by refiner(f): 12:27am On Apr 09, 2016
19 for d ladies and 21 for guys!

I hope I made some sense?undecided
Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by wilybebsy(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2016
refiner:
19 for d ladies and 21 for guys!

I hope I made some sense?undecided

No you didn't.
Re: Ideal Age For Marriage by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Somebody once asked me",what is the right age to get married?" I told him," when you become responsible." Because u can't be talking of marriage @ the age of 25 or 30 when you re still relying on your parent for everything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Dating. / Wrong Things We Say To People / When A Girl Does Her Engagement, Her Marriage & Divorce On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.