Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I And Annunaki, No One Else! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I And Annunaki, No One Else! (8176 Views)

I And My Junior Brother Our Life- Experienced About Ghosts / I And Jesus Making The Best. / Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Annunaki:

You refuted nothing and raised no valuable points,

Of course I did, you didn't address some of my posts, you've been running around since! You called in some rats thinking they'll help but noo, they even complicated everything for you!

all you have been doing since the beginning of this thread is to raise diversionary tactics.

I didn't divert anything, I was in line with the op. Life of Uthman Dan fodio and the spread of Christianity in Nigeria. I noticed that any info that doesn't suit you, you scream "al taquiya", that won't help you here because you've been defeated and shown the very liar you're!

You are even yet to attempt the simple question I asked you which is the basis of this debate.

You claimed Uthman Dan fodio terrorized the north and I asked you how, you've not given a clear answer! I need that.

I will repeat the question here again: Can you explain to us how Dan fodio used Jihad to establish the islamic fulani empire using 'peaceful' means?

He conquered all those who fought him and then established an Islamic State for all, it's just as how the Colonialists conquered Nigeria and then poured in missionaries. The difference is that Uthman Dan fodio fought those who fought and his fight ended with Yunfa who was killed at the end!

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by sorextee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Hausas were one of the most peaceful people before the coming of Usman Dan Fodio. They have abandoned their religions and converted to the radical Islam of Dan Fodio. This is why we have Hausa killing Hausa sisters and brothers without guilt. The religious fever is worse than drugs because it is permanent and bequeathed from parent to children. So we have people, claiming to be descendants of Dan Fodio in the northern parts.

Usman Dan Fodio Emirs remained intact, till today. Therefore,the Hausas have remained subservient to Fulani and cannot mount any important political position, without claiming some related blood to Fulani (Dan Fodio)....
This is how Maitasine(in the 80s-90s) and Boko Haram took hold so easily in the North. Encouraged by the powerful Sultans and Emirs, whose allegiance is to foreign holy lands. They have/had immunity to commit crimes disguised as religion. No matter what their offences, they were usually released into the hands of Sultans and Emirs promising they would not be repeated offenders when in fact they are recruited again and again for atrocities that favor their governors and Emirs. #fact..

The irony of it is that Muslims in the southern part of Nigeria, whose traditional rulers were dislocated by Christian and Muslim missionary preachers, had some in their midst practicing both religions while clinging to their traditional beliefs. It is worthy of note that separation of power emasculate traditional rulers in the south while concentration within Muslim rulers in the north inflame radicalism. Southerners do not slaughter one another cos of religion. They have churches, mosques and traditional shrines built within distance. In such communities, it becomes difficult to use foreign religion accepted but not the only one practiced, as instrument of terror to kill and maim within families and communities..
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Demmzy15:

Of course I did, you didn't address some of my posts, you've been running around since! You called in some rats thinking they'll help but noo, they even complicated everything for you!
state the so called posts I did not address and let me thrash it out now.

I didn't divert anything, I was in line with the op. Life of Uthman Dan fodio and the spread of Christianity in Nigeria. I noticed that any info that doesn't suit you, you scream "al taquiya", that won't help you here because you've been defeated and shown the very liar you're!
what has the terrible life of uthman dan fodio got to do with the glorious spread of christianity Our initial issue was to debate uthman dan fodio, you fraudulently smuggled "spread of christianity" into the debate as a diversionary tactic.

You claimed Uthman Dan fodio terrorized the north and I asked you how, you've not given a clear answer! I need that.
if you don't know that dan fodio was a terrorist like mohammed, then you are Farr more daft than I thought.

He conquered all those who fought him and then established an Islamic State for all, it's just as how the Colonialists conquered Nigeria and then poured in missionaries. The difference is that Uthman Dan fodio fought those who fought and his fight ended with Yunfa who was killed at the end!

Nobody fought him, they were mainly defending themselves from terrorism. And the colonialist never conquered most of the territories that made up Nigeria. Our local rulers seceded control to them through various treaties. That aside, christian missionaries carried out their middion independent of the colonialist and unlike islam they never imposed their religion on any one.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Annunaki:
state the so called posts I did not address and let me thrash it out now.

Go to page 3,you've not addressed my posts!

what has the terrible life of uthman dan fodio got to do with the glorious spread of christianity

You keep shouting "terrible", "terrorists", etc but you've not proved that, you only hate him because he's a fulani and a Muslim. Your primitive brain automatically translates a Fulani man to someone who pursues cow and brandish an AK, I tell you, you're primitive goat!

Our initial issue was to debate uthman dan fodio, you fraudulently smuggled "spread of christianity" into the debate as a diversionary tactic.

This was the topic right from the beginning, God is my witness. I know you'll deny because your bible allows you to lie to spread the gospel about Christ.

[s] if you don't know that dan fodio was a terrorist like mohammed, then you are Farr more daft than I thought. [/s]

Did Dan Fodio command the heads of infants to be bashed on walls? Or to eat dead bodies of their enemies? Or kill women who have slept with men(married women) and leave the virgins(little kids)? I need an answer please, mind you these are crimes your God commanded!

Nobody fought him, they were mainly defending themselves from terrorism.

Lol, so you fight terrorism by exiling original inhabitants from their homes and thereby pursuing them with an army killing 2,000 of them? sad You didnt stop at that, you told other rulers to kill them wherever they're found, If this is what you call fighting terrorism, then you must be a re'tard!

And the colonialist never conquered most of the territories that made up Nigeria. Our local rulers seceded control to them through various treaties.

grin grin Lagos was taken over around 1861 while the north was taken over in 1905. Of you know nothing, it's better you shut that hell up!

That aside, christian missionaries carried out their middion independent of the colonialist and unlike islam they never imposed their religion on any one.

Islam didn't impose on anyone, if that's the case why was it that some part of the north was still practicing traditional religion even when Islam was close to them?! The Margi tribe(in Borno state under the Islamic State of Kanem Borno) were pagans until the late 19th century and then converted to Christianity, same with the Gbagi who were under the Fulani Caliphate, they were still pagans until many embraced Christianity with minority embracing Islam. You need to speak with facts, you're nothing but a dumb head!

@underlined, you're a big fat liar. Lemme share a scenario with you;

The Church Missionary Society was further encouraged when it was requested by the colonial government to train court officials to write Nupe and Hausa languages in Roman script at its school in Bida. This was a welcome opportunity the missionaries exploited to the fullest. They tried through the curriculum of the school and the textbooks, which were the Hausa translation of texts from the Bible, to convert these hapless court officials who were regarded as learned men in the community, thinking correctly that if they could get them to accept the new faith, the rest of the population would be converted. One of the C.M.S. officials wrote,

"As we shall use the Gospel as our textbook and carefully chosen texts as writing copies, I feel it will be very definitely a missionary opportunity. Also if people see those Mallams coming to us for teaching we shall possibly later on be able to open a school on a more definite missionary lines."

Kume, S. and F. Nze, Perspectives in Human Resources Development and Utilization in Nigeria, Institute of Administration, A.B.U. Zaria, 1974, p. 72.

You can see why I say Christianity is about deception, they were sent there with protection of the Colonialists government in which they then deceived the people.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by dolphinheart(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
sorextee:
IN A NEUTRAL POINT OF VIEW

Both Islam and Christianity were spread by violence. That is how religion is spread. Empires force beliefs onto their conquered colonies. Contrary to popular belief, it wasnt the missionaries that are making everyone christian. It was centuries of european imperialism for christianity, and centuries of arabian imperialism for Islam.
but for the most part, the spread was rather peaceful. people converted because in most cases christianity was the first religion they had ever heard about which promised eternal life and salvation to everyone, regardless of social status.

muslims were indeed much more tolerant than christians at times, but just as there were times when christians acted unchristian, there have been plenty of times when muslims acted unmuslim.

you are right to a large extent, christians(so called) and muslims have fought wars for political and financial gains. but my problem with the wars is based on if their religion justifies it. The wars fought by so called christians have no justification in their scriptures, but does the war fought by muslims have such?

If muslims believe they have to fight based on belief and certain conditions, that does not mean christians must fight also.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
dolphinheart:

you are right to a large extent, christians(so called) and muslims have fought wars for political and financial gains. but my problem with the wars is based on if their religion justifies it. The wars fought by so called christians have no justification in their scriptures, but does the war fought by muslims have such?

If muslims believe they have to fight based on belief and certain conditions, that does not mean christians must fight also.

Christians don't fight except when defending themselves against evil jihadists. Or do you expect christians to relax and allow the evil jihadists to slaughter them when attacked

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]Christians don't fight except when defending themselves against evil jihadists. Or do you expect christians to relax and allow the evil jihadists to slaughter them when attacked[/s]
Hey, talkative, you've not addressed my post o. I'm waiting, drop another rubbish I go fire you!

Dolphinheart, no one called you here, please you can be useful by not typing rubbish here! Stop spamming the thread!
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Buharism: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Annunaki:

Christians don't fight except when defending themselves against evil jihadists. Or do you expect christians to relax and allow the evil jihadists to slaughter them when attacked
why did the catholics fight against prostestants in france.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Demmzy15:

You keep shouting "terrible", "terrorists", etc but you've not proved that, you only hate him because he's a fulani and a Muslim. Your primitive brain automatically translates a Fulani man to someone who pursues cow and brandish an AK, I tell you, you're primitive goat!

This was the topic right from the beginning, God is my witness. I know you'll deny because your bible allows you to lie to spread the gospel about Christ.

Did Dan Fodio command the heads of infants to be bashed on walls? Or to eat dead bodies of their enemies? Or kill women who have slept with men(married women) and leave the virgins(little kids)? I need an answer please, mind you these are crimes your God commanded!

Lol, so you fight terrorism by exiling original inhabitants from their homes and thereby pursuing them with an army killing 2,000 of them? sad You didnt stop at that, you told other rulers to kill them wherever they're found, If this is what you call fighting terrorism, then you must be a re'tard!

grin grin Lagos was taken over around 1861 while the north was taken over in 1905. Of you know nothing, it's better you shut that hell up!

Islam didn't impose on anyone, if that's the case why was it that some part of the north was still practicing traditional religion even when Islam was close to them?! The Margi tribe(in Borno state under the Islamic State of Kanem Borno) were pagans until the late 19th century and then converted to Christianity, same with the Gbagi who were under the Fulani Caliphate, they were still pagans until many embraced Christianity with minority embracing Islam. You need to speak with facts, you're nothing but a dumb head!

The Church Missionary Society was further encouraged when it was requested by the colonial government to train court officials to write Nupe and Hausa languages in Roman script at its school in Bida. This was a welcome opportunity the missionaries exploited to the fullest. They tried through the curriculum of the school and the textbooks, which were the Hausa translation of texts from the Bible, to convert these hapless court officials who were regarded as learned men in the community, thinking correctly that if they could get them to accept the new faith, the rest of the population would be converted. One of the C.M.S. officials wrote,

"As we shall use the Gospel as our textbook and carefully chosen texts as writing copies, I feel it will be very definitely a missionary opportunity. Also if people see those Mallams coming to us for teaching we shall possibly later on be able to open a school on a more definite missionary lines."

Kume, S. and F. Nze, Perspectives in Human Resources Development and Utilization in Nigeria, Institute of Administration, A.B.U. Zaria, 1974, p. 72.

You can see why I say Christianity is about deception, they were sent there with protection of the Colonialists government in which they then deceived the people.

All you have written here is dishonest al taquiya nonsense. It's a well established and documented fact that dan fodio was a jihadist terrorist and no matter the amount of lies you write here will change that fact. Asking me to prove it is like asking me to prove that buhari is the president of Nigeria. It is rodents like you who will in fifty years time attempt to change history and say boko haram and isis were not terrorists but were only defending themselves against people that didn't want them to practise their religion piecefully.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Empiree: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Annunaki:

But Your Bible Says To Turn The Other Cheek. Aren't You Disobeying Your Bible Order?. It Says You Should Not Revenge, You Should Not Defend. Luke 6:29 and Matthew 5:39

"But I tell you, [size=20pt]do not resist an evil person.[/size] If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

You Are Not A True Christian, Buddy. Your Bible Says You Should Be A Simp Where Every Tom, Dick And Harry Walk All Over Y'all.

Now Address The Op. Intent Of This Thread Is Violated Far Too Long. I Just Had To Step In Now. For The Meantime, I Leave You Two To Fight It Out.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by dolphinheart(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Annunaki:

Well except you say those who claim to be christians and fought wars in the past are not really christians.
what's wrong in not fighting back when attacked by evil jihadists?
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by dolphinheart(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Demmzy15:

Hey, talkative, you've not addressed my post o. I'm waiting, drop another rubbish I go fire you!

Dolphinheart, no one called you here, please you can be useful by not typing rubbish here! Stop spamming the thread!

your discussions have only proven one thing, that you subscribe to warfare under certain conditions set by you.

I did not quote you, neither was I talking about usman or his wars, just responding to someone's post.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Annunaki:

@demmzydunce I am still waiting for you to come and explain to us how dan fodio established the jihadist fulani empire through 'peaceful' means.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
dolphinheart:

your discussions have only proven one thing, that you subscribe to warfare under certain conditions set by you.

At least they're not conditions set by your God!

I did not quote you, neither was I talking about usman or his wars, just responding to someone's post.

Hope you saw the warning at the beginning, if you had respect, you'd have just backed off jejeli
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
@demmzydunce
Annunaki:

You refuted nothing and raised no valuable points, all you have been doing since the beginning of this thread is to raise diversionary tactics.
You are even yet to attempt the simple question I asked you which is the basis of this debate. I will repeat the question here again: Can you explain to us how Dan fodio used Jihad to establish the islamic fulani empire using 'peaceful' means?
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by dolphinheart(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Demmzy15:

At least they're not conditions set by your God!

Hope you saw the warning at the beginning, if you had respect, you'd have just backed off jejeli

ok o, Ill just be reading the thread. Good to know what your God wants you to do anyway, almost died from the experience.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Seems that silly little al majiri called demmzy15 has absconded from this thread in shame and defeat. Evidently he has not been able to prove that dan fodio like his evil mentor mohamed was not a terrorist.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by mustymatic(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
Annunaki:

Turn the other cheek...is then hypocrisy
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Annunaki:

All you have written here is dishonest al taquiya nonsense.

Empty barrel, nothing upstairs!

It's a well established and documented fact that dan fodio was a jihadist terrorist and no matter the amount of lies you write here will change that fact.

Mr. Man give me the documented facts, it's not hard na. Bring up your proves o!

Asking me to prove it is like asking me to prove that buhari is the president of Nigeria.

Buhari us Nigeria's president, we voted for him, stop all this silly dumb analogies!

It is rodents like you who will in fifty years time attempt to change history and say boko haram and isis were not terrorists but were only defending themselves against people that didn't want them to practise their religion piecefully.

Not me, it's gays like you who would justify evil. Remember you tried justifying the crusaders even when it was proved that they were cold blooded murderers who even went as far as to eat the bodies of Muslims, you justified it!

Christians fought amongst each other for 31years, killing 8 million, I know you'll justify that also..

Now stop beating around the Bush and give me something credible!
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Demmzy15:

Annunaki this post is still hanging, saying takkiyyah doesn't prove anything. Olodo!
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Demmzy15 debating with Annunaki is a big waste of time, he knows nothing hence he made the discussion a dull one. if you debate with a foolish ignoramus person, dont expect that you'll win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by BETATRON(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Demmzy15 debating with Annunaki is a big waste of time, he knows nothing hence he made the discussion a dull one. if you debate with a foolish ignoramus person, dont expect that you'll win.
true talk....that's exactly want happens when you start a debate with such people they keep beating about the bush without making any significant point

See him shouting al-taqiyya since,,and when they ask for proves he said "asking for prove is like asking who the president of nigeria is" lol..what sought of intellectual does this

Indeed barking dogs,seldom bite
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
BETATRON:
true talk....that's exactly want happens when you start a debate with such people they keep beating about the bush without making any significant point

See him shouting al-taqiyya since,,and when they ask for proves he said "asking for prove is like asking who the president of nigeria is" lol..what sought of intellectual does this

Indeed barking dogs,seldom bite
exactly! this is why i run from him and his likes in a discussion.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Brothers, I guess it ends here! Jazaka Allaah kayran for your concerns! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 6:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
Brothers, I guess it ends here! Jazaka Allaah kayran for your concerns! grin cheesy

I see your equally daft brothers have given you an escape route. Useless coward, you are yet to explain how dan fodio established the fulani empire by using peaceful means.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 6:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

Annunaki this post is still hanging, saying takkiyyah doesn't prove anything. Olodo!

Your so called post is full hubris and no substance. Too many lies, assumptions and arrogant expression of ignorance inherent in it. It's not possible for me to come down to your level of stupidity even if I try thus I refrained from commenting on the thrash you wrote there.

2 Likes

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 6:16am On Apr 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

Your challenge to me before we started this thread was to debate uthman dan fodio based on the fact that he was a notorious criminal and terrorist like mohamed and shekau yet your cowardly self four pages into the thread has refused to even attempt to answer all my questions bothering on how dan fodio established his evil empire. You are just a shameless coward like mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin A cry of defeat!

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by smoy: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin A cry of defeat!
I have studied him closely is an apology, Quran said that they have no proof but guesswork even their believes is based on that. Good work brother.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2016
smoy:
I have studied him closely is an apology, Quran said that they have no proof but guesswork even their believes is based on that. Good work brother.
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Akhi, thank you bro!
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Demmzy15:

Coward come and explain how that terrorist called uthman dan fodio established the fulani empire through jihad using peaceful means otherwise accept that you are a pathetic looser like that criminal called mohammed.

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by godfirstawe: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Demmzy15:

Ohhh common you've messed up real bad, are trying to tell me you don't know the bible supports slavery??! Jesus supported slavery above all, the bible or Christianity didn't give solutions to slavery. In Islam if you free a slave, there's bountiful rewards for you, so stop opening your brown teeth and debate like a man!

Can you share the thread please....

You've hoofed up again, I never denied traditional worshipers were taken but Muslims were also taken. The Bahia slave revolt in Brazil(Portuguese colony) started by Muslims(Yoruba, Hausa and Nupe). I know you're so dumb to know this, Christianity is deceit I must say!

Islam in Borno is over 1000years, Hausaland over 700years and in YorubaLand over 500 years. We've had thousands of Yorubaland Muslims before the slaveraiders came, I created a thread for that and I'll be updating subsequently!

After the slave traders finish enslaving, the Colonialists then came with missionaries who used Takkiyyah on the people especially in the south west. They got hold of many Muslims, thank God they weren't successful in the north. Nevertheless, Islam in this region would continue to triumph, Allaahu Akbar! Christianity is based on lies, deceit, coercion, slavery, etc just think of anything bad!

Boy, you've not mentioned anything about Uthman Dan Fodio undecided

Can you share the thread please....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saints And Sinners / What Are Your Favourite Hymns? / Weird Facts In The Book Of Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.