Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request (12726 Views)

Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ipreach: 7:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Mynd44:
Making it 60 billion since Wike was sworn in as governor.

Interesting

we are seeing the impact of the money here in Rivers Stat so stop crying

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ipreach: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
60 billion in less than a year.. . For one of the richest state in Nigeria??

If Nigeria was as rich as Rivers State... . There will be no need to borrow

Rivers voted with sentiments and now we are back to the days of odili

this one is also crying, lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by lailo: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Wiked
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ipreach: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Mynd44:

Interesting

we are seeing the impact of the money here in Rivers Stat so stop crying
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ipreach: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

this one is also crying, lol
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ipreach: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
how much has Lagos loaned under Ambode, sorry how much did Ameachi left in office when he left an oil producing state. Compare it to what Peter Obi left behind in Anambra coffers.

Mr Hypocrisy undecided
good fight back dear
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by DrWillie(m): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

It's obvious u don't stay anywhere close to Rivers State.. .. So shhh move away boy
He lives in rivers state. Everything he said is right. Amaechi worked in his first tenure while in PDP. In his second tenure, once he started mingling with these " saints" he stopped working. You guys are complaining of Wike borrowing in a time like this, pleasecan you answer this one question. Why will a state like Rivers owe salaries for months when oil price was still high?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ipreach: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2016
If you know that Amaechi worked in his second term,
List them lets see

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by mercenary: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2016
Mynd44:

Interesting
Stay 4 der dey shuke eye 4 Rivers state matter... Wike should borrow as much as he can so long as it will be enough to repair the decay left by d lizard... Come 2 Rivers state now and see what Wike has done in less than 1 year... Wat else can we ask 4?

<<<Modified>>>
Mynd44 Stop editing and altering my post on here

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by senatorwhite(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2016
That's what we are good at. Can't think of how to creat wealth and make money, na to go and borrow
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Zieristclair(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2016
wirinet:
Borrow money from where? Excess crude account? The account that madam world bank is accusing Amaechi of not allowing her to save from? So how much is exactly in the ECA ? And does Wike have the power to withdraw from the ECA without the consent of the FG, the local governments and the governors of the other states?
I wonder the kind story Wike wan tell FG now.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Zieristclair(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2016
ddippset:
He has a lot of people to settle. Those people Odilli was telling him to go and see around 12 midnight.
You are right my brother but he would be totally disappointed in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by babadem2much(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Make I hear word jare.

I don on Gen o, bring your phones n rechergeable lamps for charging.

Note! come along with your extinction wire grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by unite4real: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2016
Wike needs money to settle those his political thugs otherwise they will revolt and fall his hand. When you have thugs to do your bidding, be prepared with cash to do their bidding else yawa go gas
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Zieristclair(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2016
mercenary:
Stay 4 der dey shoke eye 4 Rivers state matter... Wike should borrow as much as he can so long as it will be enough to repair the decay left by d lizard... Come 2 Rivers state now and see what Wike has done in less than 1 year... Wat else can we ask 4?****
Please answer me this,is it only these huge loans that Rivers state has been getting under Wike?what about the huge monthly allocation accruing to the state from the federal reserve which is the second largest in the country, coupled with its massive IGR which is second only to Lagos and can be improved upon?in an era where the Buhari-led FG is clamping down on bottlenecks and plugging loopholes in order to efficiently maximize the taxation policy and are producing results a so-called governor-by-force like Wike is simply resorting to borrowing.You can all see that this same Wike who was the most callous and cynical minister of education ever is now displaying same traits as governor.Amaechi is not a good guy and was bad in office but he didn't plunge the state into this kind of debt.I suggest the Federal govt clamp down on recovering the debt within a year if it approves it or better still reject the proposal,make una wey dey hail am now no come dey cry after 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by emajoe: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

You are writing with sentiments now accusing us voting with sentiments.
Are you from Rivers or from the river?
Cool down bros. If you can't beat them, .....
Grow up, join the NEW (N.yesomE.zenwonyeW.ike) Rivers! Let Rivets state see the enviable development s by NEW administration .
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Bgorgeous: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2016
God is watching
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by MadCow1: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Mynd44:

Interesting

60 Billion ke?

More like over 140billion and counting
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Zieristclair:

Please answer me this,is it only these huge loans that Rivers state has been getting under Wike?what about the huge monthly allocation accruing to the state from the federal reserve which is the second largest in the country, coupled with its massive IGR which is second only to Lagos and can be improved upon?in an era where the Buhari-led FG is clamping down on bottlenecks and plugging loopholes in order to efficiently maximize the taxation policy and are producing results a so-called governor-by-force like Wike is simply resorting to borrowing.You can all see that this same Wike who was the most callous and cynical minister of education ever is now displaying same traits as governor.Amaechi is not a good guy and was bad in office but he didn't plunge the state into this kind of debt.I suggest the Federal govt clamp down on recovering the debt within a year if it approves it or better still reject the proposal,make una wey dey hail am now no come dey cry after 3 years.

What did Ameachi do with all d money Rivers got when crude Oil was high and stil left d state oweing backlog of salaries dat Wike now cleared when crude oil is low,how do u expect Wike to get d money if not borrowing?
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by jogojogo: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2016
By the time Wike finish Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by BayLord01(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
see this one! Noiseless noise, go and tell Amaechi to refund the stolen loots. Lets see if Wike will still apply for loans.
Ameachi ve dare anyone that accuse him of financial misconduct to approach the court of law, why wailing again?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2016
liar generational falsehood peddler

jogojogo:
By the time Wike finish Rivers State
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by jogojogo: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What did Ameachi do with all d money Rivers got when crude Oil was high and stil left d state oweing backlog of salaries dat Wike now cleared when crude oil is low,how do u expect Wike to get d money if not borrowing?

Sentiment apart, I may not be able to defend Amechi on embezzlement, but it would be a blatant fallacy to say Amechi did not do significant project in Rivers State. Even the fund spent on Federal Project (road) constructed by Amechi (about 100 billion naira) was paid to Wike on assumption of office.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by jogojogo: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
liar generational falsehood peddler

What exactly is lie here, demon?
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2016
everything you just oozed out demon.

jogojogo:

What exactly is lie here?
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by hopilo: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Goke7:

Don't mind the hypocrites, na PMB matter de give dem sleepless nights
So are reducing PMB to Wike's level.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by cele360: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
see this one! Noiseless noise, go and tell Amaechi to refund the stolen loots. Lets see if Wike will still apply for loans.
you ask your self how much did odili left in d purse before living d office? with this way your wike is borrowing will he ever hav savings for the state? d money wike is borrowing from is not from d money Ameachi left in d excess crude account? while other gov has finish lavishing there's, we are watching to see how your wike will end. I live in ph, wike has not done any major project apart from patching of roads, let d truth be told by this time in Ameachi's era demolition is already taking place and dualization of roads expanding them double to a lane in d whole riverstate, d same pdp we ibos are dying for are not ready to giv us presidency they still want to favour d north. so what is our gain? is not about patry but it should be about a credible candidate, d earlier we know that this politians are all one d beter for us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by jogojogo: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
everything you just oozed out demon.

Then you lack understanding if you can't specifically point at anything I said. Stop pretending you demon
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2016
everything you said is just too ugly for my liking, demon....simply because you're ugly from the bones odd toed trodgolyte

jogojogo:

Then you lack understanding if you can't specifically point at anything I said. Stop pretending you

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by christinie(f): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Amechi handed all Rivers Treasury to Buhari for his electoral campaign. Wike met nothing but debts in Rivers State. What do you expect him to do?
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by jogojogo: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:
everything you said is just too ugly for my liking, demon....simply because you're ugly from the bones odd toed trodgolyte

Get out here you stinking half dead maggot. Stop stalking me....................................
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2016
jogojogo:

Get out here you stinking half dead maggot. Stop stalking me....................................

Yawns....one day you'll get it into your thick skull that you're inconsequential and below me permanently.

Keep pissing in the wind spineless sheeple ...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Press Release May 7, 2019 EFCC Should Stop This Witch-hunt Against Saraki / Mohammed Adamu Flouts Court Order, Releases List Of New Recruits / INEC Bars Party Agents, Journalists From Lagos Collation Centre In Somolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.