Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request (12722 Views)

Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by cele360: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2016
ipreach:

we are seeing the impact of the money here in Rivers Stat so stop crying
which impact? patching of roads lol? one day rivers people will realize what they did to them selves. was that how Ameachi borrowed? now compare d wonderful great jobs he did in Rivers, you people forgot so soon, by now demolition are taking place with road expansion to double lanes, shook projects has began with hospitals, transportation was provided very cheap, .Pls u people should wake up d earlier d better, is not about party but about a credible candidate, because wike is pdp does not make a good person even when he killing rivers people keeping them on dept u people keep praising him, Riverstate is one of the state that generates d highest revenue in a day, but wike is still borrowing, Ameachi also met an empty treasury when he came into office too. remember ur pdp is not planning to bring power to d east they are giving it to d north u people are protesting about.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by jogojogo: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2016
angels09:

Yawns....one day you'll get it into your thick skull that you're inconsequential and below me permanently.

Keep pissing in the wind spineless sheeple ...... grin

That does not change the fact that you remain a stinking half dead maggot
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ransomed: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Get the billions, create fictious projects, loot the money....
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by cele360: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:
Amechi handed all Rivers Treasury to Buhari for his electoral campaign. Wike met nothing but debts in Rivers State. What do you expect him to do?
political lies, where is wike borrowing this money from? is not from d excess crude act Ameachi left? while other gov hav finish lavishing there's. by the way where is d revenue Riverstate generates daily? And the federal allocation monthly, billions of naira what is he using them to do, preparing to spend more money in mobilizing tugs for the remaining rerun, how did Ameachi met in d purse when he resumed office ask ur self? your wike is busy patching roads of multi billions of naira

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by dedonfranco(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2016
I said it before now WIKE na one chance, He borrowed over 60b just to patch roads, No capital project in the state, If a governor chose to patch road wats the work of local government chairman?
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by henryhemon(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
is Ambode more than a year rule.

Tell amaechi to return his loots, $775Million, his target was $1Billion, just that he pushed the money to APC

Have you seen Ambode's achievements? And he doesn't make noise about it.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by nattyhero(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:
60 billion in less than a year.. . For one of the richest state in Nigeria??

If Nigeria was as rich as Rivers State... . There will be no need to borrow

Rivers voted with sentiments and now we are back to the days of odili

What's your point, serious development is ongoing in the state. Because ur lizard of Ubima couldn't win u are here spewing trash. Don't you know how much accrued to the state during the oil boom days??
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by nattyhero(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2016
cele360:
political lies, where is wike borrowing this money from? is not from d excess crude act Ameachi left? while other gov hav finish lavishing there's. by the way where is d revenue Riverstate generates daily? And the federal allocation monthly, billions of naira what is he using them to do, preparing to spend more money in mobilizing tugs for the remaining rerun, how did Ameachi met in d purse when he resumed office ask ur self? your wike is busy patching roads of multi billions of naira

If Amaechi actually left any money is rivers treasury then why did he say he wonders how Wike will manage the state since there was no money when he left?
2. If actually there was money in the coffers why did amaechi owe civil servants upward of 6 months salaries when he left power
3. If the was money why didn't Amaechi pay sharks and dolphins salaries for over 8 months
4. If the state had such funds why didn't he pay the school fees of oversea students on scholarship?
5. If not for anything other reason why didn't Amaechi
Pay the poor old pensioners for over 6 months
To summarize the story he is a very wicked fellow. Yet he had funds to sponsor APC.
Let Wike borrow 100 billion more. Rivers ppl love him
Try come Woji make u see development
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by northernboy: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Mynd44:
Making it 60 billion since Wike was sworn in as governor.

Interesting
see what Ameachi has cost rivers state,Ameachi finished rivers money for babas campaign leaving rivers people to suffer, hahahahaha hahahahaha hahaha hahaha The North rules ; we rule hahahahaha
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ideology(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2016
henryhemon:

Have you seen Ambode's achievements? And he doesn't make noise about it.
hahaha please name them...

And don't mention street lights oooo because it is powered by Generators and the roads on which the lights are installed are filled with pot holes
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Forwetinnah: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
how much has Lagos loaned under Ambode, sorry how much did Ameachi left in office when he left an oil producing state. Compare it to what Peter Obi left behind in Anambra coffers.

Mr Hypocrisy undecided

You dey mind them...just imagine the first 3 comments

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ideology(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2016
BayLord01:
Ameachi ve dare anyone that accuse him of financial misconduct to approach the court of law, why wailing again?
me too am waiting for the day buhari will arrest Goodluck … cheesy
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by christinie(f): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Wike is borrowing from excess crude oil Amechi left? I suggest you go back to high school and please make sure you study your books this time around. Thank me later. Bye.

cele360:
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ideology(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
cele360:
you ask your self how much did odili left in d purse before living d office? with this way your wike is borrowing will he ever hav savings for the state? d money wike is borrowing from is not from d money Ameachi left in d excess crude account? while other gov has finish lavishing there's, we are watching to see how your wike will end. I live in ph, wike has not done any major project apart from patching of roads, let d truth be told by this time in Ameachi's era demolition is already taking place and dualization of roads expanding them double to a lane in d whole riverstate, d same pdp we ibos are dying for are not ready to giv us presidency they still want to favour d north. so what is our gain? is not about patry but it should be about a credible candidate, d earlier we know that this politians are all one d beter for us
hahaha you don't even know what you are saying, who told you any state has excess crude account.

Hahaha, it was only owned by FG, which amaechi did fight Gej to share the money, he took FG to court, got the money shared, and looted Rivers share.

Bring prove that Amaechi saved the money, a man who could own 4 - 7 months salary in an oil producing state, left only 10Billion in Rivers account.

You may live in Rivers but You don't know anything about what is happening in Government.

Ok!
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by cele360: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:
Wike is borrowing from excess crude oil Amechi left? I suggest you go back to high school and please make sure you study your books this time around. Thank me later. Bye.

all d governors had thier share from excess crude money which Jonathan shared to all d governors and some has finish spending thiers, so what are u insinuating? read d post in d news very well and understand where wike is borrowing d money from? ****
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Collins87: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
But how many times would he borrow?
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by cele360: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
hahaha you don't even know what you are saying, who told you any state has excess crude account.

Hahaha, it was only owned by FG, which amaechi did fight Gej to share the money, he took FG to court, got the money shared, and looted Rivers share.

Bring prove that Amaechi saved the money, a man who could own 4 - 7 months salary in an oil producing state, left only 10Billion in Rivers account.

You may live in Rivers but You don't know anything about what is happening in Government.

Ok!
the money is no more owned by federal govt but Riverstate, where by many states has finish lavishing there's , you better read and understand or go back prenursery
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ideology(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2016
cele360:
the money is no more owned by federal govt but Riverstate, where by many states has finish lavishing there's , you better read and understand or go back prenursery
children, you know them by their choice of words.

Amaechi told you he saved money, not to mention excess crude share....

Enjoy your childish mentality, by the way your noise ends on nairaland
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by christinie(f): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2016
Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Obinoscopy

cele360:
all d governors had thier share from excess crude money which Jonathan shared to all d governors and some has finish spending thiers, so what are u insinuating? read d post in d news very well and understand where wike is borrowing d money from? Big fool olodo, you better go back to school to read and understand simple write up
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Oz4realsss: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

Show me the State that doesn't vote with sentiments in the North and in the South West.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Zieristclair(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What did Ameachi do with all d money Rivers got when crude Oil was high and stil left d state oweing backlog of salaries dat Wike now cleared when crude oil is low,how do u expect Wike to get d money if not borrowing?
Wike came in and the first thing he thought of was borrowing and not creating avenues to wealth all because the former was much easier.I am not saying borrowing is bad in the long run, but he should also initialize policies that would cushion the after effects of the borrowing(which usually attracts interest) as well as create avenues to wealth, through empowerment of the revenue generating institutions to enable them conduct a wholly comprehensive recording of business units in the state. This would plug leakages and maximize IGR.Then you would be surprised that the IGR generated may consequentially surpass that of Lagos state.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by shamecurls(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Mynd44:
Making it 60 billion since Wike was sworn in as governor.

Interesting

Rivers is on a long thing
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by nattyhero(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

What's your point, serious development is ongoing in the state. Because ur lizard of Ubima couldn't win u are here spewing trash. Don't you know how much accrued to the state during the oil boom days??
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by mrvitalis(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
nattyhero:

Bro me na confirm diobu boy.. . I challenge u to point any world class project by wike in river state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by mrvitalis(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oz4realsss:

Show me the State that doesn't vote with sentiments in the North and in the South West.
Gombe nasserawa, Kano, Kaduna,
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by diegwu01: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wike has borrowed N110 billion for his 10 months in office, Rivers State must be a Small Dubai by now. Sai PDP grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by diegwu01: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
cele360:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by diegwu01: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
nattyhero:

What's your point, serious development is ongoing in the state . Because ur lizard of Ubima couldn't win u are here spewing trash. Don't you know how much accrued to the state during the oil boom days??
grin grin grin grin grin grin picshures!
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by nattyhero(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro me na confirm diobu boy.. . I challenge u to point any world class project by wike in river state

Diobu kor liobu ni. If u like jump inside any river in ur area I know diobu and town wasn't the same way Amaechi left it. If u claim Amaechi left so much in the state coffers why do u find it difficult addressing unpaid wages and pensions. U need to go round the state to see positive change by Wike administration. Don't be blinded by sentiments. Do me this one Favour and answer this nagging question.
Why did Amaechi owe workers so much if he had money to save. Pure wickedness I expect nothing less from a broom waving wizard
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by mrvitalis(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
nattyhero:

Diobu kor liobu ni. If u like jump inside any river in ur area I know diobu and town wasn't the same way Amaechi left it. If u claim Amaechi left so much in the state coffers why do u find it difficult addressing unpaid wages and pensions. U need to go round the state to see positive change by Wike administration. Don't be blinded by sentiments. Do me this one Favour and answer this nagging question.
Why did Amaechi owe workers so much if he had money to save. Pure wickedness I expect nothing less from a broom waving wizard
So I can't name on project of wike?? Just one

Cos I can stand anywhere in diobu and name 3 ameachi projects that u can see

As for y ameachi could not pay workers. .. If Jonathan had paid him the money which he owed the state... we won't have gotten to that state

Until u are ready to name wike project quote me not
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ipreach: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
cele360:
which impact? patching of roads lol? one day rivers people will realize what they did to them selves. was that how Ameachi borrowed? now compare d wonderful great jobs he did in Rivers, you people forgot so soon, by now demolition are taking place with road expansion to double lanes, shook projects has began with hospitals, transportation was provided very cheap, .Pls u people should wake up d earlier d better, is not about party but about a credible candidate, because wike is pdp does not make a good person even when he killing rivers people keeping them on dept u people keep praising him, Riverstate is one of the state that generates d highest revenue in a day, but wike is still borrowing, Ameachi also met an empty treasury when he came into office too. remember ur pdp is not planning to bring power to d east they are giving it to d north u people are protesting about.

u are wrong:

1. Amaechi didn't meet empty treasury

2. Amaechi only work when he was in ruling party, ie PDP. After that, he never worked any thing in Rivers state between 2011 - 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosions: Ogun Issues Temporary Ban On Sale Of Industrial Gas / Customs Agents Petition Buhari Over New Customs Bill / 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.