Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request (12725 Views)

Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by phantom(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:
Amechi handed all Rivers Treasury to Buhari for his electoral campaign. Wike met nothing but debts in Rivers State. What do you expect him to do?
grin grin this one don enter one chance.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by christinie(f): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Back to you.

phantom:
grin grin this one don enter one chance.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Oz4realsss: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

Gombe nasserawa, Kano, Kaduna,
Home of almajeris. You must be kidding.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by phantom(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:
Back to you.

no worry. By the time wike finish with una,una go know how far.
The things on ground cannot justify the 60billion he's borrowed so far + even the 100billion FG reimbursed the state.
Na now una go see methodical stealing.
Projects amaechi left at 90+% are what wike is claiming has chopped the money.
Civil servants are being owed,refuse has appeared again.....
Maybe you are too young to remember but amaechis 1st Year in office was GRAND.
Wike's?? Not at all.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by cascarino(m): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
how much has Lagos loaned under Ambode, sorry how much did Ameachi left in office when he left an oil producing state. Compare it to what Peter Obi left behind in Anambra coffers.

Mr Hypocrisy undecided
Peter Obi left #75b debt according to willie. But he could not gather courage to disclose it because he was his godfather. He later said the truth after 7 months in ofice.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ideology(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
cascarino:
Peter Obi left #75b debt according to willie. But he could not gather courage to disclose it because he was his godfather. He later said the truth after 7 months in ofice.
i was referring to raw cash, by the way go and find out how much debt Amaechi left
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by christinie(f): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can you imagine someone referring Amechi as a role model?

This is indeed end time comment. Tufiakwa.

phantom:
The things on ground cannot justify the 60billion he's borrowed so far + even the 100billion FG reimbursed the state.
Wike's?? Not at all.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by nattyhero(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
mrvitalis:

So I can't name on project of wike?? Just one

Cos I can stand anywhere in diobu and name 3 ameachi projects that u can see

As for y ameachi could not pay workers. .. If Jonathan had paid him the money which he owed the state... we won't have gotten to that state

Until u are ready to name wike project quote me not

I really feel pained by your reasoning. Ppl like you makes abandoned projects litter everywhere. Does it really make sense to start new projects when uncompleted projects litters the whole state? For your info Wike said he won't start new projects until old ones are completed. Why didn't Amaechi complet trams Amadi road?
2. Why didn't Amaechi complete trans Woji road?
3. Why didn't Amaechi complete the 2nd slaughter bridge?
4 for 8 years why didn't Amaechi complete akpajo-Woji bridge
5. Small Woji village road why didn't Amaechi touch it?
There are so many uncompleted projects in the state, does it make common sense to start new projects?
Don't be biased even as an APC man you know Wike is working
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by nattyhero(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
phantom:
Wike's?? Not at all.

Even if Wike owes 10 months salaries no problem so far APC has no standing in rivers.
Pained lot
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Alezy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
ideology:
hahaha you don't even know what you are saying, who told you any state has excess crude account.

Hahaha, it was only owned by FG, which amaechi did fight Gej to share the money, he took FG to court, got the money shared, and looted Rivers share.

Bring prove that Amaechi saved the money, a man who could own 4 - 7 months salary in an oil producing state, left only 10Billion in Rivers account.

You may live in Rivers but You don't know anything about what is happening in Government.

Ok!
Yes Amechi owed but I think it's due to state allocation that Gej didn't release. that was same time some rivers oil Wells was taken to bayelsa and abia just to punish Amechi.

I didn't even know he left 10b, if he did then he tried. mind you am not saying he didn't embezzle state funds oh, but if by compare what he did in Rivers to him much that entered, I think he tried.

After all, odili didn't do anything yet finished the state funds to the extent he didn't remember to leave some for his successor.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ideology(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Alezy:
Yes Amechi owed but I think it's due to state allocation that Gej didn't release. that was same time some rivers oil Wells was taken to bayelsa and abia just to punish Amechi.

I didn't even know he left 10b, if he did then he tried. mind you am not saying he didn't embezzle state funds oh, but if by compare what he did in Rivers to him much that entered, I think he tried.

After all, odili didn't do anything yet finished the state funds to the extent he didn't remember to leave some for his successor.
so You are one of those that believe that Gej withheld Rivers Allocation, hahaha in this 21st century.

Amaechi that could take FG to court over excess crude funds could not take Gej to court for withholding allocation.

Guy, don't be brainwashed, as for oil wells, it has nothing to do with GEJ, the oil wells were taken from Rivers when Obj was president and It was masterminded by Atiku, on the other hand, it was duly settled that they don't belong to Rivers in court.

Stop feeding on lies, its a pity many don't know the truth.

Am even wondering why you mentioned Odilli, go ahead and defend a chief looter only Fashola surpassed him in looting.

You are joking for saying Amaechi did well for leaving 10billion, while peter obi left 75billion.
It's a shame.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by Alezy(m): 12:48am On Apr 10, 2016
ideology:
so You are one of those that believe that Gej withheld Rivers Allocation, hahaha in this 21st century.

Amaechi that could take FG to court over excess crude funds could not take Gej to court for withholding allocation.

Guy, don't be brainwashed, as for oil wells, it has nothing to do with GEJ, the oil wells were taken from Rivers when Obj was president and It was masterminded by Atiku, on the other hand, it was duly settled that they don't belong to Rivers in court.

Stop feeding on lies, its a pity many don't know the truth.

Am even wondering why you mentioned Odilli, go ahead and defend a chief looter only Fashola surpassed him in looting.

You are joking for saying Amaechi did well for leaving 10billion, while peter obi left 75billion.
It's a shame.
I kw Amechi looted no doubt, but comparing his works to odili men, odili did nothing. Am in Rivers, I kw what am saying.
As for the allocation, well non of us was there to kw what's true but so Amechi came out to say and GEJ didn't say a word on it.
Re: Rivers Assembly Approves Wike’s N10bn Loan Request by ideology(m): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2016
Alezy:
I kw Amechi looted no doubt, but comparing his works to odili men, odili did nothing. Am in Rivers, I kw what am saying.
As for the allocation, well non of us was there to kw what's true but so Amechi came out to say and GEJ didn't say a word on it.
i have told you everything, there was nothing like withholding allocation, and oil wells were not lost under Gej but Obj, by the way i was in PH November to December last year, its was disappointing to me.

I don't still understand why you are bringing in Odilli into this discourse, this thread is about Wike and Amaechi. From 2011 -2015, amaechi did nothing in Rivers state.

Left 4 months civil servants salary, 7 months backlog for football teams, NYSC that one is story for the gods, locked down state assembly and judiciary and many more foolish things.

Bought helicopter for campaign, pumped millions of dollars into buhari's campaign, abandoned projects in the state. And u want me to celebrate such fellow because he did a few things from 2007 - 2010

How can you say a man did well, yet he can't win election in his village. grin
How you end a race is more important than how you started it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From South South APC Women / Youth Rally In Port Harcourt / There’s No Ban On Food Importation, FG Replies Financial Times / 2000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.