Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

What Can I Do Now? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do Now? (1935 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do Now? by 2dice(m): 12:10am On Apr 11, 2016
drmikeadams:
?..gbam even if Jesus dey come...1-1 grin
u turn am to Correct score grin cheesy
Re: What Can I Do Now? by obiaguna(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2016
The same reason she didn't allow your brother stay should be the same reason for her sister not to. Note that if you ever allow her sister to move in with you guys, your brother would be very disappointed with you and might grow to resent you forever. Also note that if you allow women stay with you they may never move out, and they'ld rather another sister joins them. I'm writing from my personal experience and what I have witnessed in neighbouring families . Op be a man and grab your balls.
Re: What Can I Do Now? by obiaguna(m): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Come to think of it. Why don't people continue living with their parents as they have always done prior to when their older siblings get an apartment of their own. Why is the new apartment looking better than their parents own. People should learn to stay with their parents and stop trying to cause trouble for others. Your siblings won't die if they remain where they are or better still go and chill with their friends.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do Now? by Evacroft: 12:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: What Can I Do Now? by flokii: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2016
adedejisy:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,i just want your advice on my predicament...I'm living in 3bedroom flat with my 3kids and wife but we use 2 rooms out of the flat while the last room was not in use..Sometimes last year my younger brother ask me for assistance to be staying with me and family so that he will sleeping in the unused room and as man I told my wife and she said no one will stay with us, including anyone from her family that she will prefer the room to be empty.My Challenge now is her immediately sister is asking for the same assistance to live with us and my wife is now begging me to allow her to stay with us,please what do I do? Should I let her stay, please I need Ur advice. Thanks

to be honest with you.. you av to allow her

tho. I would av asked you to say no too... buh what if it splits ur home

cos from d way you type, I can deduce you have a peaceful home.. so don't let one small favour ruin it

as for your brother, you can apologize to him.. buh also remind ur wife of what she said when he wanted to stay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. / Christmas Hampers / Help: I Am Becoming Jealous And Antagonistic Towards My Brothers Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.