Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. (1934 Views)

Why Ladies Refuse To Build With Guys !! / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / Why Are Mothers Always Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by yemmit90: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
I know some some of the readers will think maybe they see me as a potential husband, but this might not be true as some that i met on a random basis also do it.

Whenever i met with a new lady, during first or second date, they will start telling me about their past like parot. Most urgly past i ever heard have been said to me by ladies even when they know i cant marry them.

Experienced adults in the forum, what could be the other reasons apart from "potential husband" stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by BlackDBagba: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by MhizzAJ(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2017
Even when they know u can't marry them
Meaning
Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by optional1(f): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2017

Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by yemmit90: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Even when they know u can't marry them
Meaning

I tell ladies(i dont want serious thing with)from onset that i dont want something serious to avoid unnecessary accusation in future.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by vivypretty(f): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
op so u think u r every girls dream.lol......maybe is d signal u send to them,like asking them of their past or by telling them of urs...
Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't know why
Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by yemmit90: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
vivypretty:
op so u think u r every girls dream.lol......maybe is d signal u send to them,like asking them of their past or by telling them of urs...

Lolz, how can i be every girl dream. I dont tell my past to someone new to me, besides if it happened that i was the one who asked, i wont bother to ask for a likely reason here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by vivypretty(f): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=yemmit90 post=60430645]

Lolz, how can i be every girl dream. I dont tell my past to someone new to me, besides if it happened that i was the one who asked, i wont bother to ask for a likely reason here.maybe you do it without knowing
Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by AussiePlayboy(f): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Bro.. You must be well to do and making the mulla. Be broke and watch how the conversations change. Girls also tell me about not just their pasts, but even their current relationships...Play your game well bruh, don't be a loverman, be a playboy

2 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by Mekus68: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
OP, on your post sometime ago on how to last long in bed with the mixture of garlic, onions, lemon etc. I have prepared & taken it for like two times, but I have not tested it(done the real thing) to know howfa.

So cant say weather it works or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
You may just be a good listener.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Are Always Doing This To Me. by YourCoffin: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
I suspect they have sized your prick and seeing how 'you know' it is, they tell you stuff to scare you off.

Kpele. Next time don't wear tight pants to a date...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Nigerian Man To Walk Out Of Marriage Without Divorce? / Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. / Reality Of Bad Luck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.