Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse (516 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by baloo(m): 7:19am On Apr 09, 2016
Hello people.Its been observed in Nigeria that most people feel uncomfortable to share their bank account statement with their spouse. Some friends i asked about this stated there is nothing wrong about sharing the info with the spouse as far as there is trust.some are against it coz the partner will use it to demand accountability of how u spend your money including salaries.what is your opinion on this guys?.

Thank you as u share. smiley
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by grad2012(f): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2016
Ofcourse why not ,because some guys purposely don't ask for such so you won't ask for their own.
So if he askes for it why not that means his ready to show me his.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Nope for me... cool

We can have a joint account but I won't share my own bank account with him...
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by Daniel2289(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2016
It all depends on who ur partner is. As for me, there's notin wrong with it. It's just all about trust.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by Smellymouth: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Seriously, I can't.. And besides what's her business with my bank account statement?

Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by cruzita(f): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2016
the key word is TRUST.once there is trust, its never a problem
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by Jadekitana(f): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2016
But why would he wanna see my statement of account? undecided
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by mamaafrik(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Daniel2289:
It all depends on who ur partner is. As for me, there's notin wrong with it. It's just all about trust.
many'll ask ,will u play games with her,take her out,assist her in house chores,and my answer is IT DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF SPOUSE SHE TURNS OUT TO BE,u may although have ur plans but u dont have a set template because most time you dont have it all
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by Swissheart(f): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2016
Why not?. I know his, he knows mine.
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by Daniel2289(m): 8:28am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=mamaafrik post=44540225]many'll ask ,will u play games with her,take her out,assist her in house chores,and my answer is IT DEPENDS ON THE TYPE OF SPOUSE SHE TURNS OUT TO BE,u may although have ur plans but u dont have a set template because most time you dont have it all[/quote

Dat is just it.
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by Strahovski1(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Errmm... When your bank officer is your wife, your bank statement is like breeze
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by baloo(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Strahovski1:
Errmm... When your bank officer is your wife, your bank statement is like breeze
Lol
Re: Will You Share Your Bank Account Statement With Your Spouse by baloo(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Nope for me... cool

We can have a joint account but I won't share my own bank account with him...
Okies.if u can have joint account it shows some level of trust.so why deny access to ur account smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Experienced At Hiv/aids Test Center Yesterday / Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? / Ladies This Post Will Change Your Life Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.