Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? (515 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? by Vveni(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Guys in the house what will you do if your dad is equally eating your bush meat or water melon?

This might sound crazy but it's a reality in our modern day life where many people irrespective of education and exposure seem to be competing for multiple awards on STUPIDITY.

Will you keep SHARING her or move on?

Who will you severe your relationship with, your dad or her?

Ladies in the house same questions for you too..

If old mama does it with HIM how will you handle it too?

How will you handle the whole issue considering family ties, love and emotions?

Let the response roll in.......
Re: Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? by klassykute(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
guy modify this shii ... hw will u drscribe a girl wit words as fuc*ed as that .....hissss
Re: Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? by Spicylate(f): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2016
A sane father or gf wouldn't do that. #period
Re: Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? by ojnnaco(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2016
Immorality has taken over all nooks and crannies of life but I believe they are still people who are morally inclined .
Re: Guys In The House What Will You Do If Your Old Boy Equally Eats Ur Water Melon? by mrnuur(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Op I don't eat water melons....i prefer pawpaw

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Post Will Change Your Life Forever! / Ladies! How Do You Get The Guy You're Crushing On? / Help Me With The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.