Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. (3219 Views)

I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / Nairaland Fall On Slay Queens / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by lapazi(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2016
The other day I saw a topic on front page that says "couples that met on Twitter are now engage".
It got me really thinking, there is this nice lady I'm really crushing-on here on nairaland....I have followed her (she refuses to follow back), I have sent PMs on several occasions (no reply)...I'm even begining to think its probably a guy behind the Monika.
Why can't we see topics like "couples that met on nairaland are now engaged"?
I mean how do you get the attention of someone you like on Nairaland to like you back?
or is this impossible?
Please romancelanders I need your help on this.
No bashing Abeg, this is matter of the heart wink
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2016
Wow. Who is she? I could put in some words for u to her.
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector undecided
Words are not just enuf.

Whenever a guy sends me pm, I browse tru his profile and see his 'comments'. Some guys are just tooo abusive and it's annoying. I hardly reply pms thou.

Just be urself and be nice wen commenting. Nobody wants a 'kid'

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Daniel2289(m): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Must u find ur love on social network Dis doesn't always work bro.
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by lapazi(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Wow. Who is she? I could put in some words for u to her.
I knw I could easily just attach her moniker to the post...but even that will be crossing the line for me...but I'm pretty sure she will eventually see this. I don't want to look too desperate.
But cutehector you na boss na...I knw you have some tricks up your sleeve...pls help a bro out cool
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by grad2012(f): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2016
eeya try an get her number.
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by lapazi(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Daniel2289:
Must u find ur love on social network Dis doesn't always work bro.
You never can tell...it might just work smiley
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by sinaj(f): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2016
I know a couple that met on nl that are getting married soon.

Not errione likes attention.
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2016
lapazi:
The other day I saw a topic on front page that says "couples that met on Twitter are now engage".
It got me really thinking, there is this nice lady I'm really crushing-on here on nairaland....I have followed her (she refuses to follow back), I have sent PMs on several occasions (no reply)...I'm even begining to think its probably a guy behind the Monika.
Why can't we see topics like "couples that met on nairaland are now engaged"?
I mean how do you get the attention of someone you like on Nairaland to like you back?
or is this impossible?
Please romancelanders I need your help on this.
No bashing Abeg, this is matter of the heart wink

My guy are you a learner? NL babe? Seriously? Issorai
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by venom101(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Everybody with their different ambition... lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Daniel2289(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2016
lapazi:
You never can tell...it might just work smiley
I never wrote it can't happen. It might happen. But it seldom's happen.
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by sheunsheun(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmmmm, You following jst 1 "f" dat defiantly her cool
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by unapapadeycraze: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
Cutehector undecided
Words are not just enuf.

Whenever a guy sends me pm, I browse tru his profile and see his 'comments'. Some guys are just tooo abusive and it's annoying. I hardly reply pms thou.

you get time sha.

You must have gone through my posts, am i abusive?
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by zeetyzin(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:

i seeee
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by lapazi(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2016
sheunsheun:
Hmmmmm, You following jst 1 "f" dat defiantly her cool
Lol...how now....I had to unfollow her when she refused to follow back.
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by zeetyzin(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2016
mention or quote her on a thread she comments on.. That should get her attention, then take it up from there.. that's if u know ur onions.
No dey disturb street guys for here jare.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by sheunsheun(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2016
lapazi:

Lol...how now....I had to unfollow her when she refused to follow back.
Nd u said u crushing on her? undecided oga evn if she no follow you, follow her till death do u part tongue
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by falconey(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2016
slowpoke don't you have girls around you? place of work, vicinity etc?

keep fooling around.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by layla129(f): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2016
falconey:

keep fooling around.

The heart wants what it wants. You can't blame him
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2016
falconey:

keep fooling around.

Come on, you don't have to insult him. You meet girls in all sorts of places and social media is one of those places. Of course there are girls in his vicinity and place of work, but he said his heart is longing for someone here and he just asked a harmless question about getting her attention. He isn't fooling around.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by tosyne2much(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2016
I'm not crushing on any lady and I'm of the belief that no lady is also crushing on me
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm not crushing on any lady and I'm of the belief that no lady is also crushing on me
Who ask you

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by falconey(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2016
Decker:

Come on, you don't have to insult him. You meet girls in all sorts of places and social media is one of those places. Of course there are girls in his vicinity and place of work, but he said his heart is longing for someone here and he just asked a harmless question about getting her attention. He isn't fooling around.

Dec he is crushing on pictures........

only boys would do such, i've gone pass that stage and I believe you have too because I don't see you create thread or asslick any girl in this forum.

if i'm going to have anything to do with a girl on social media it must be a girl I've talk to, flirt with in real time and the social media will just be a platform for us to chat.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by falconey(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
layla129:

The heart wants what it wants. You can't blame him
he has a flexible and weak heart then.
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Dont appear too desperate... Just woo her patiently... Sometimes ignore her for weeks or months then you try again... Finally if you could be bold enough to write about her, be bold enough to put her name then let her be... At least she will know that you were possibly serious whether she accepts you or not... At least you can console yourself that she noticed you...

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Mediapace: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Wura and fadaka
Stupedinluv:
Who ask you

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by chibwike(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2016
You are crushing on pishure
You dont even know if the girl is someone you really want.
Ugly people find dates online.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Icepresh(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2016
You Can't Most of The Female Accounts here are Fake to the Core

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2016
falconey:

Dec he is crushing on pictures........

only boys would do such, i've gone pass that stage and I believe you have too because I don't see you create thread or asslick any girl in this forum.

if i'm going to have anything to do with a girl on social media it must be a girl I've talk to, flirt with in real time and the social media will just be a platform for us to chat.

I understand your point. But you can't rule out the fact that NL is a platform to meet people and make friends. You musn't have to know a girl first offline before chatting with her online. I know people who have met themselves on NL and have become good friends in real life.

And he isn't crushing on pictures. If for instance I go to google images and on the search box I type "pretty female," the search results will return pictures of random females who are pretty. If I save one of those pictures on my phone and begin to develop a crush on her, and think about her all the time, then that means I am crushing on a picture, because she is just a random girl I know nothing about and probably will never meet.

But the OP isn't crushing on a random image. He is crushing on the human behind the picture. A human controls the account and the picture is just a means of identification. He might not just be attracted to her photo, but also her comments and personality(which although I know could be a facade, but there is still a chance it might not be) and he wants to get her attention and know her better. He isn't committing any crime. If and when he gets to meet her and she turns out not to be what he initially thought, then that's his own cup of tea.

And the OP didn't create this thread to asslick anyone. He didn't even mention the girl's name. He just asked for tips on how to get her attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by lapazi(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
falconey:

keep fooling around.

bro i dont know what side of the bed you woke up this morning...but what ever the case may be, i pray you find ease smiley
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by Marlvin(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2016
For all you know, the said character could prolly be a guy or she's just not interested.
Re: How To Make A Lady On Nairaland Fall In Love Or Like You. by lapazi(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Decker:

I understand your point. But you can't rule out the fact that NL is a platform to meet people and make friends. You musn't have to know a girl first offline before chatting with her online. I know people who have met themselves on NL and have become good friends in real life.

And he isn't crushing on pictures. If for instance I go to google images and on the search box I type "pretty female," the search results will return pictures of random females who are pretty. If I save one of those pictures on my phone and begin to develop a crush on her, and think about her all the time, then that means I am crushing on a picture, because she is just a random girl I know nothing about and probably will never meet.

But the OP isn't crushing on a random image. He is crushing on the human behind the picture. A human controls the account and the picture is just a means of identification. He might not just be attracted to her photo, but also her comments and personality(which although I know could be a facade, but there is still a chance it might not be) and he wants to get her attention and know her better. He isn't committing any crime. If and when he gets to meet her and she turns out not to be what he initially thought, then that's his own cup of tea.

And the OP didn't create this thread to asslick anyone. He didn't even mention the girl's name. He just asked for tips on how to get her attention.

well said... its funny how some people take things too personal on Nairaland... he seemed very pained cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romanceland Just Got New Dude In The House / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of intimacy gadgets From Personal Experience / My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.