Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry (3222 Views)

My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 / How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by RichlyOBS(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2017
my gf and I decided to stroll out after church service today... we decided to go to the nearest restaurant and on our way to the place i met a friend of mine and his gf taking a walk so I asked him if they are busy or they should join us.... he said he's free and he would like to join us... so we went there together... we get there and everybody ordered his own choice of food and drink.....

After everything I called the bar man to give me the bill... the bill was 150Euro.... before I could reach for my wallet my gf has already bring out her money and paid for it.... she said it's ok that she will pay for it and we should order for more.... I asked my friend and his gf if they need more drink or anything else.?. he said No that he's ok,, so they decided to live...

guys I was surprised to received a call from this my friend just 1hr ago.... he said I fall his hand in presence of his babe... I asked him what went wrong? he said I shouldn't have allowed my gf to pay for the bill...(what da fck).... he bounced the call on me....

brothers and sisters is anything wrong if a lady you took out decide to pay the bill??
Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by emeijeh(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2017
Nothing wrong jaré.

As you mentioned euro, i breathed down.

Cos i know this is 2017 and naija girls are still their old selves....

The average Naija girl foot bill?
Even for dream, lai lai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by Chuknovski(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2017
I personally do not think there's anything wrong with that
Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 14, 2017
emeijeh:
Nothing wrong jaré.

The average Naija girl foot bill?
Even for dream, lai lai

My broda, I think say na only me oh. Naija girls ain't paying for shit even if its 20 Naira balance you need to add up. They be like...I have only 1000 Naira notes smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by Tocheagle(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2017
Your girlfriend CRUSHED his ego

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by nerdfrost(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2017
cruchenuti:

Are you the guy's friend girlfriend or you are just mad for no reason ? undecided
Ask her oo angry
Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
You are a brainless armadillo. A total waste to humanity!

Your father should be crucify for breeding a good-for-nothing street urchin like you.

Worthless imp from the vaginal of miserable dirty orange hawker!
never a dull moment with Ngozi grin

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
emeijeh:
Nothing wrong jaré.

The average Naija girl foot bill? Even for dream, lai lai

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
lefulefu:

never a dull moment with Ngozi grin
kiss grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
Notning wrong Op , you should b happy cheesy
Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by iphanyi10(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2017
well, from a guy's point of view you bruised his ego by letting ur girl pay, normally it shouldn't be wrong..but he felt u gave his gal d impression he wasn't man enough ...
Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 14, 2017
Ditch the friend. Surround yourself with forward thinking people.
Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by adadike281(f): 10:15pm On May 14, 2017
my brother, start d count down, he is taking over your girlfriend
Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2017
Chuknovski:

ngozi again grin grin
U see am? Me sef tire!!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by NgoziOkoli(f): 10:18pm On May 14, 2017
CountCarter:
Say you do have a beef with the o.p thats understandable,but ranting for no reason or insulting him,isn't rational.

Mind your business and don't ever quote me again!!!
Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by NevetsIbot(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
You are a brainless armadillo. A total waste to humanity!

Your father should be crucify for breeding a good-for-nothing street urchin like you.

Worthless imp from the vaginal of miserable dirty orange hawker!
see this one

1 Like

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 14, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

What does this one know? undecided
A lot more than you.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Paid For The Bill And My Friend Got Angry by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2017
That's how you differentiate the wife material from the liability, good for nothing babes out there.... Pls get rid of your deluded friend asap, and use the money you saved by buying your gf a gift she truly deserves.

Thats what happens when you date a woman that has a J O B.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I F*cked Her Mercilessly / WTF! See More Photos From Blac Chyna's Latest Photo-shoot, Her Butt Though! / Who Would You Have Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.