Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959549 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zheeko: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Others can also help to snap and upload.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2020
zheeko:

Pls, if the list is pasted at the venue, kindly snap and upload for the benefit of those that didn't get the text. Lagos zone to be precise.
Tanx in anticipation.
Did one of those 2 women write your name down after checking your original credentials?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by lovelygirl04(f): 8:14am On Jan 24, 2020
Has anyone from Ogun State that submitted in Ibadan gotten any message?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kilankoazeez: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Yea

Marakan:

Have you seen females that have been invited from Ibadan?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sammyfabulous: 8:30am On Jan 24, 2020
ibadan people where's the location for the aptitude test pls?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sseunth(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Sammyfabulous:
ibadan people where's the location for the aptitude test pls?
police headquarters eleyele
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zheeko: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2020
gentle70:

Did one of those 2 women write your name down after checking your original credentials?

Yes, my name was written down under Lagos zone
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zheeko: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Pls, who has gotten to police academy, ikeja lagos?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Some people are just here to get information while they keep theirs from others. Sincerely, it isn't proper. Majority of those that got invite test just decided to keep it to themselves. It is well...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kadreeG7(m): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2020
They are calling names in A-division here in Ilorin.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sseunth(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2020
kadreeG7:
same here in Ibadan and people that didn't receive message are being called too

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2020
zheeko:
Pls, who has gotten to police academy, ikeja lagos?
About to
Re: Efcc Recruitment by awele186: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Did those in Benin without text invite write?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by West85: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2020
This is disappointing and disheartening. Alot of folks have no idea what's going on right now. This is Nigeria!
How could some get the text and some dont?
And their names would be called at the centre with them being absent when they had no idea they had being shortlisted. Totally heartbreaking
Re: Efcc Recruitment by awele186: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Wait those without text were not called? Or efcc couldn't send everyone text messages? Which centre is this

This is disappointing and disheartening. Alot of folks have no idea what's going on right now. This is Nigeria!
And their names would be called at the centre with them being absent when they had no idea they had being shortlisted. Totally heartbreaking [/quote]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Anyone through with the test?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2020
awele186:
Wait those without text were not called? Or efcc couldn't send everyone text messages? Which centre is this

And their names would be called at the centre with them being absent when they had no idea they had being shortlisted. Totally heartbreaking
honestly my brother , my bro just heard the info about the exam some minutes past 8 and he's living in ilorin while the exam center is in ibadan
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Abusule007: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2020
kadreeG7:
when is the time for the test
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Honestly those people needs to be sue but we are in Nigeria, how do they expect him to beat the time but he's risking it already
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mubycrown(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Kaymercury:
honestly my brother , my bro just heard the info about the exam some minutes past 8 and he's living in ilorin while the exam center is in ibadan

Same here... Just heard abt it last night.. And I'm on my way to ilorin... It's so heartbreaking
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mubycrown(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
All d way from Lagos to ilorin.... Dz pple are corrupt walai.. I'm tired sef
Re: Efcc Recruitment by awele186: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2020
I pray he makes it

honestly my brother , my bro just heard the info about the exam some minutes past 8 and he's living in ilorin while the exam center is in ibadan [/quote]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Mubycrown:

Same here... Just heard abt it last night.. And I'm on my way to ilorin... It's so heartbreaking
save journey bro
Re: Efcc Recruitment by brill1: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Any idea what time the test would end
Re: Efcc Recruitment by 9jamuslimaah(f): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Please have those in abuja zone finished with exams?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
awele186:
I pray he makes it

amin, my bro will insult them if he reaches there that's certain
Re: Efcc Recruitment by brill1: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Kaymercury:
Honestly those people needs to be sue but we are in Nigeria, how do they expect him to beat the time but he's risking it already
Please did he got d text too?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2020
brill1:

Please did he got d text too?
no, we heard not everyone will receive the text
Re: Efcc Recruitment by brill1: 11:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Please any idea if everyone who took the physical screening was allowed to take the test?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Kaymercury(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2020
brill1:
Any idea what time the test would end
anybody please
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sammyfabulous: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
West85:
we're finished in this country, we've known that other government organizations recruitment processes are always compromised but for a whole Efcc to be like this then we're doomed. in ibadan they only shortlisted 100 each from some states for the aptitude test, what happened to the other qualified set of people that were successful in the screening exercise? infact some people that that had their names on the list weren't sent texts how do you now expect them to know and show up? if you're still believing that recruitment processes of govt jobs in Nigeria are transparent you're dreaming. To even pick some people on merit sef na wahala it is well.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by awele186: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Wait so like those their names were on the list didn't get the text, so who was now sent text messages? Kindly explain please

we're finished in this country, we've known that other government organizations recruitment processes are always compromised but for a whole Efcc to be like this then we're doomed. in ibadan they only shortlisted 100 each from some states for the aptitude test, what happened to the other qualified set of people that were successful in the screening exercise? infact some people that that had their names on the list weren't sent texts how do you now expect them to know and show up? if you're still believing that recruitment processes of govt jobs in Nigeria are transparent you're dreaming. To even pick some people on merit sef na wahala it is well.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.