Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960900 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Brethen(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi guys, please is there any one that wrote the exam in lbadan without receiving the text?

Did they allow you guys?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Brethen:
Hi guys, please is there any one that wrote the exam in lbadan without receiving the text?

Did they allow you guys?

Yes I didn't receive text and I wrote. Also some people's name were not on the list compiled but they received text... those people were allowed to write as well, just that they checked their credentials on the spot.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please guys... can someone tell me the take home of DS, DA, and DI please!.

I want the exact take home, not a guessed figure please.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ussy210: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2020
You bloody gay who gat time....am gan Bleep you UP awear!!! if e sure for you reply my mail abeg ABEG!!!! You go learn lesson,i will teach you manners abeg reply ur mail ABEG!!!!!
sleuthhound:
oh boi.. 4get! No dey form rambo, dat joint u dey blaze dey give u okirika muscle abi. E go less walahi! Nothin go happen wey pass dead rat! i assure u we go meet 4 dere & mk love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by munezo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2020
gentle70:

Once an EFCC Staff remembers the rigorous training and hardship he or she went through in NDA, He or She will be strict and may have no mercy for Criminals... the anger of the sufferness he or she faced may always burn in his or her spirit while he vests it upon suspected criminals always. I don't blame Soldiers who end up beating some civilians mercilessly whenever they step on their toes. Just my view though...

It is well.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Olayibo1: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Zammy123:

haba.. when is not that we want to be trained to fight boko haram
12 months self plenty..even police own is 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ussy210:
You bloody gay who gat time....am gan Bleep you UP awear!!! if e sure for you reply my mail abeg ABEG!!!! You go learn lesson,i will teach you manners abeg reply ur mail ABEG!!!!!
lol...fk u & ur mail. Noise maker! Put ur shitt out here, i put mine den we meet up...Don't worry, that no-good rat muscles + urself will be swimming with the fishes before sunrise....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
opylog:
Please guys... can someone tell me the take home of DS, DA, and DI please!.

I want the exact take home, not a guessed figure please.

Someone should please answer this question please!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MajorLanister: 6:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
munezo:

Benin city did their exam yesterday

Na wa o.... I met and exceeded all criteria.. Well na naija we dey... Shit hole country.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Brethen(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chai, e pain me sha, I no receive update at all. I don miss out on this one be that. I wish you guys good success. God's favor will speak for us all.

opylog:

Yes I didn't receive text and I wrote. Also some people's name were not on the list compiled but they received text... those people were allowed to write as well, just that they checked their credentials on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
Brethen:
Chai, e pain me sha, I no receive update at all. I don miss out on this one be that. I wish you guys good success. God's favor will speak for us all.

Amen bro. thanks.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Zammy123(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Olayibo1:
12 months self plenty..even police own is 6 months.

abi
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Brethen(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2020
Opylog, I heard the cadre that did the exam were those that applied for Detective Assistant (O level) only, how true is this please?

That the Detective inspector (NCE/ND) and Detective Supritendent(BSC/HND) are yet to do their own.

opylog:

Amen bro. thanks.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bachelor4her: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2020
opylog:

Someone should please answer this question please!

DA EARNS 41,090
ADI EARNS 72,078
ADS EARNS 95,643

THANK ME LATER
Re: Efcc Recruitment by brill1: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Brethen:
Opylog, I heard the cadre that did the exam were those that applied for Detective Assistant (O level) only, how true is this please?

That the Detective inspector (NCE/ND) and Detective Supritendent(BSC/HND) are yet to do their own.

Please was any DS invited to the test?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ussy210: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Yes test were written on friday
brill1:

Please was any DS invited to the test?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Brethen:

Every cadre wrote the test bro... but different questions was served to the cadres
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2020
Bachelor4her:

DA EARNS 41,090
ADI EARNS 72,078
ADS EARNS 95,643

THANK ME LATER

Am not sure this is correct.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bachelor4her: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
opylog:

Am not sure this is correct.

Oya MAGU TELL US MBOK!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Benovix: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nawa oh.
This is way too small.
My journey ends here then.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2020
Benovix:
Nawa oh.
This is way too small.
My journey ends here then.

It's simply common sense bro. An agency meant to curb corruption can't be offered such salary monthly. Hence, it would encourage them to collect bribe bro. Am 100% sure that can never be there salary sir. I actually heard 160k... but someone dejected it and told me it's more than that for BSc holders. Thought I could find someone to confirm the figures, unfortunately no one to.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Seankhalifa: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
opylog:

It's simply common sense bro. An agency meant to curb corruption can't be offered such salary monthly. Hence, it would encourage them to collect bribe bro. Am 100% sure that can never be there salary sir. I actually heard 160k... but someone dejected it and told me it's more than that for BSc holders. Thought I could find someone to confirm the figures, unfortunately no one to.
una never get job yet na...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Seankhalifa: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anybody for dis group want help me with dis job?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ugik(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
Has every state done their screening test?? No one is mentioning enugu here
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Seankhalifa:
Anybody for dis group want help me with dis job?

Help kwa! People that can help aren't on Nairaland bro. If anyone tells u they can help on this platform, it a big lie. The slot is tightly contested bro. Slots are not even sold. People that have them are top notch people giving them to their sons/ relatives.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Seankhalifa: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
opylog:

Help kwa! People that can help aren't on Nairaland bro. If anyone tells u they can help on this platform, it a big lie. The slot is tightly contested bro. Slots are not even sold. People that have them are top notch people giving them to their sons/ relatives.
u go give me
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Diogo2019: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ugik:
Has every state done their screening test?? No one is mentioning enugu here

Test has been conducted in enugu
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Benovix: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
opylog:

I just hope its more than that, cos I currently earn more than that amount as a federal government worker presently. So it makes no sense to me.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by opylog(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2020
Benovix:

I just hope its more than that, cos I currently earn more than that amount as a federal government worker presently. So it makes no sense to me.

Exactly.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2020
I didnt hear anything concerning port Harcourt zone...have de written exam
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ussy210: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2020
All zones have written the said exam,it has been marked and scores have been sent to h.q....by the end of the week they should start calling for medical/physical screening
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2020
Ussy210:
All zones have written the said exam,it has been marked and scores have been sent to h.q....by the end of the week they should start calling for medical/physical screening
I thought the Circular instructed them to compile names. Didn't know that scores will also be indicated in relation to each candidate name. Also, I thought Interview always come before Medicals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.