Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959470 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mubycrown(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2020
Sammyfabulous:
we're finished in this country, we've known that other government organizations recruitment processes are always compromised but for a whole Efcc to be like this then we're doomed. in ibadan they only shortlisted 100 each from some states for the aptitude test, what happened to the other qualified set of people that were successful in the screening exercise? infact some people that that had their names on the list weren't sent texts how do you now expect them to know and show up? if you're still believing that recruitment processes of govt jobs in Nigeria are transparent you're dreaming. To even pick some people on merit sef na wahala it is well.

God... A whole efcc ooo.. Plz can we trend this on Twitter??
So they can see it themselves.. It's so painful
Re: Efcc Recruitment by West85: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=awele186 post=86068126]Wait so like those their names were on the list didn't get the text, so who was now sent text messages? Kindly explain please

Nothing to explain brother. Read the thread to update yourself.
Advice: Just forget Nigerian Govt Recruitment Exercise.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Any news concerning port Harcourt zone?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by munezo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED if merit is not used in this recruitment.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by munezo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mubycrown:

God... A whole efcc ooo.. Plz can we trend this on Twitter??
So they can see it themselves.. It's so painful

I support trending this on Twitter. Let's agree on the hashtag

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by awele186: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Have you not arrived? Did they not let you write the test?

I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED if merit is not used in this recruitment.[/quote]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by munezo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
awele186:
Have you not arrived? Did they not let you write the test?

I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED if merit is not used in this recruitment.

I am not writing, I didn't apply but my friends are writing, so I am monitoring the process
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kilankoazeez: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
This country is not going to get better though, what some people experienced today at the test venues isn't a good one at all. niGeriA gO bEttEr��
Re: Efcc Recruitment by awele186: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
What happened please

This country is not going to get better though, what some people experienced today at the test venues isn't a good one at all. niGeriA gO bEttEr��[/quote]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aquafeca: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
awele186:
What happened please

This country is not going to get better though, what some people experienced today at the test venues isn't a good one at all. niGeriA gO bEttEr��
You just knowing that? I wrote something here some weeks back that stop stressing yourself to look for jobs in Nigeria if you don’t have connect. Musa from obalende said i am saying nonsense
Re: Efcc Recruitment by viper6695: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
kilankoazeez:
When?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gentlesoul96(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Anybody with the idea when the result for the test will be out ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efikboii(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2020
Anyone who submitted at Uyo zonal office, Akwa Ibom state?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by brill1: 10:44am On Jan 25, 2020
efikboii:
Anyone who submitted at Uyo zonal office, Akwa Ibom state?

Yea but I didn't take the test. Did you?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Now that aptitude test is over, we look forward to the next phase.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
gentle70:
Now that aptitude test is over, we look forward to the next phase.

And we wey no do test, we look forward to the next opportunity grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hakinwale01: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Pls have u did the exam
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MajorLanister: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
awele186:
Did those in Benin without text invite write?

Any news from Benin... Cos I haven't been contacted since I submitted my application.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MajorLanister: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Infact that of Benin is like a secret cult... No one is talking ... Physical verification or test!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by munezo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
MajorLanister:
Infact that of Benin is like a secret cult... No one is talking ... Physical verification or test!

Benin city did their exam yesterday
Re: Efcc Recruitment by awele186: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
They written exam

Any news from Benin... Cos I haven't been contacted since I submitted my application.[/quote]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Blackmiserable(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
kadreeG7:
They are calling names in A-division here in Ilorin.

Hello sir, I don't understand you. Is it the names we submitted at their main office in Forest Street besides Chicken Republic (close to Government House roundabout) some days ago?

If yes, what do I do? I didn't get their SMS. Should I go to A-division too? Is it too late?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Blackmiserable(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mubycrown:
All d way from Lagos to ilorin.... Dz pple are corrupt walai.. I'm tired sef

I just blast them. Very, very corrupt.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by brill1: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ussy210: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please who has an idea if they undergo medical,asin drug test screening?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by braveheart234(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
SFCommander2:
While you're still waiting for the next step in the recruitment exercise, take your time to read and consider this nairalander's experience during the 2017 EFCC (Detective Supretendent-DS) raining at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna. I strongly believe the traditional NDA military standards will not be relaxed any time soon. Be prepared for the worst, if you eventually make it to the training.....

I'm out of the Academy, Guys that training is extremely terrible, nothing but malice and injustice. To me I'm done with this bastard people called EFCC/NDA... I won't say much, but I nearly die. Thank almighty Allah that I'm back home, freedom is good and the unfortunate ones are there!

My brother believe we have never slept for 2 hours in NDA, as a cadet who give you eyes to sleep, all you will be doing is putty putty and serving jobs in the name of training. We start our day 2am - 4am ( We do Chikafa, meaning cleaning and washing of our rooms & hostel environment),as we are doing chikafa some are serving jobs, 4am -6am, we all gathered for morning monster, the count us and see thox that are not around. from thy putty (Hunching and pin head because the don't want us to dirty our clothes) start again till 6am. 6am we all marched to the cadet mess(kitchen) for our breakfast a hot tea, five sliced of bread and butter on top, you have to eat everything before the count of 10, if not your name will be noted down by the prep wingers and you will be punish later when they get back from classes. After break-fast we will be marched to Ejoor hall wia we waits for our instructors to come, let say from 7:30am to 2pm, guys during the classes hour if any of the cadet nod or sleep in the class, wahala don't come again because all of you will be marched to the parade ground and sit on your heads, at the same time messaging your back and ass with hockey sticks or something bigger. let say everything is oky that day, 2pm after class you all will hunched (Frog Jump) back to mess for lunch, distance from the class is almost 1km, let say finished everything around 3:00pm, then from mess we hunched/3 man carry to hostel. but before reaching hostel, the A.O shortservice wing will always give you his shayi, that time we will start doing press-ups, atleast 250 ups and downs on hot coarse road, that will burn all ur palms. we leave dia around 4:30pm from dia we move to hostel and immediately get ready for endurance which normally 7 - 15km jogging, we cme back around 6pm and directly to mess for dinner time, dia also we eat under timing and a cup of wat, sorry in NDA you are only allowed to drink 2 cups of water, 1 cup during lunch and the oda during dinner. from mess hunched/3man carry to hostel. let say around 8pm from thy fire alarm wia malice and injustice will be intensify again, pin heads, hunchings, messaging, channelling, nacking on sharps stones, 3 man carry and doing down and ups, press ups and much more. blood will be flowing like water, people will be crying for help..hmmmm if we are lucky everything ends by 1:30am or 2am and remember day start 2am.

Is it not the same EFCC DS training that we know certain people passed through and got commissioned last year?
Paramilitary trainings are not easy but they are not meant to kill you. Most of the alleged occurrences in this write up are blatant lies! Horrible lies!!
Believe all of this and you will believe anything!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
braveheart234:

Is it not the same EFCC DS training that we know certain people passed through and got commissioned last year?
Paramilitary trainings are not easy but they are not meant to kill you. Most of the alleged occurrences in this write up are blatant lies! Horrible lies!!
Believe all of this and you will believe anything!!!
u better shut ur arse!!! hope u know a cadet died & sm ended with crutches...(brutality& death dere means nothin 2efcc cos no compensation dem go jst replace u)

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ussy210: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Please who has an idea what the medicals entails.....will their be drug test....Abeg make person answer me...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ussy210:
Please who has an idea what the medicals entails.....will their be drug test....Abeg make person answer me...
bro. i go advice mk u 4get dis talk. if u like pass meds, if cadet with connect show dem go replace u even 4 inside camp
Re: Efcc Recruitment by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
sleuthhound:
bro. i go advice mk u 4get dis talk. if u like pass meds, if cadet with connect show dem go replace u even 4 inside camp

Your way of responding to comments here amuses me. Simple question, do they do drug test? And you started answering something else....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.