Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960177 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Yildiz: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dubemnaija: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Done
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ernesterioo(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Just sent mine from Benue, using ems @1575...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by LONGFELLOW02(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
please how can I locate there address in abuja.

I've asked many taxi drivers they say they don't know there.

can someone describe it for me in details
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Brightgem(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
I just dey laugh as I read this post and comments. Nobody said anything should be hand written. I can see somebody snapping their jagala hand writting. Nobody said anybody should go and start looking for EFCC office in Abuja. Use Nipost or a courier service if u have d money send to the P.M.B 166, Garki Abuja. The advert said clearly submit certificate not statement of result. I also did a one day trip to ABU Zaria for my certificate. which is too bad cuz we ought to just hav this things sent to us rada than make unecessary trips and spend money. why would someone ask if its photocopy of credentials, do u want to learn go of ur originals before ni. Pls go to the first page of this post just follow the instruction of the picture snapped which carried d advert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tvreporter: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
EFCC Recruitment 2016 |Graduates, Non Graduates Apply Here
Re: Efcc Recruitment by curllygee: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2016
pls o those that have submitted can u tell us whether u submitted written or typed application. thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by virtousB: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Hand written application, photocopies of all my credentials including the ones they specified, and cv..... I just wanted to play safe
Pls what are the credentials they specified?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by virtousB: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2016
Bashainho:

Bros, calm down....! An insider made me undstnd dat there is a delibrate move to make every application go thru NIPOST. He told me of d recruitment abt two days b4 d news hit NL. My advice is even when u av smbody dat wana help u, give d peci a copy/set of ur credentials and send another copy/set via their P.M.B... I wil gain nothing by hoarding infor. Live and let's live... PEACE!!!
Pls what post are we to apply for in the written application letter?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ebrahyym(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2016
I don sent mine day b4 yesterday at post office Kano @N100 only
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Brightgem:
I just dey laugh as I read this post and comments. Nobody said anything should be hand written. I can see somebody snapping their jagala hand writting. Nobody said anybody should go and start looking for EFCC office in Abuja. Use Nipost or a courier service if u have d money send to the P.M.B 166, Garki Abuja. The advert said clearly submit certificate not statement of result. I also did a one day trip to ABU Zaria for my certificate. which is too bad cuz we ought to just hav this things sent to us rada than make unecessary trips and spend money. why would someone ask if its photocopy of credentials, do u want to learn go of ur originals before ni. Pls go to the first page of this post just follow the instruction of the picture snapped which carried d advert.

thank God we still have reasonable people like u
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Brightgem:
And which area stated ur application should be typed or photocopy of ur originals attached ? The only docs that is supposed to be part of ur parcel is photocopy of birth cert and state of origin proof. Just make ur originals ready if u re shortlisted den u can present it.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by xmileeasy: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
virtousB:
Indigene certificate and birth certificate, certificate not statement of result
Re: Efcc Recruitment by virtousB: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
xmileeasy:

Indigene certificate and birth certificate, certificate not statement of result
Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
ofeshe:

And which area stated ur application should be typed or photocopy of ur originals attached ? The only docs that is supposed to be part of ur parcel is photocopy of birth cert and state of origin proof. Just make ur originals ready if u re shortlisted den u can present it.
you can attach the photocopies of relevant credentials to your application if you want.... It's not a crime to do so.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mikedimeji(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
I thought EFCC disclaim this recruitment. Pls anyone with genuine info on the recruitment?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by xmileeasy: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
virtousB:
Thanks
You are welcome
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
I tried verifying through their official Facebook page but whoever replied me was answering the question in a coded way.

I believe it's efcc.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mikedimeji(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
Roseey0:
I tried verifying through their official Facebook page but whoever replied me was answering the question in a coded way.

I believe it's efcc.
What was the response
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
mikedimeji:

What was the response

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:
please how can I locate there address in abuja.

I've asked many taxi drivers they say they don't know there.

can someone describe it for me in details
Where do u stay in Abuja?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who is in Abuja that wants to submit to ping me let's go together

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
mikedimeji:
I thought EFCC disclaim this recruitment. Pls anyone with genuine info on the recruitment?
Shoooo.... Bros, express don dy pass u like dis oh. Those guys r recruiting jare. Dat was hw FIRS disclaimed their acceptance of C.Vs the oda day. Pls, don't ask me if FIRS is recruiting. PEACE!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
For those asking for direction in Abuja, from wherever you are, find ur way to Berger or Wuse market, from either of them, take a taxi going to "AREA 10" tell d driver u r going to POST office after AMAC SECRETARIAT.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Roseey0:
Really coded like you said
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Brightgem(f): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Bashainho:
Shoooo.... Bros, express don dy pass u like dis oh. Those guys r recruiting jare. Dat was hw FIRS disclaimed their acceptance of C.Vs the oda day. Pls, don't ask me if FIRS is recruiting. PEACE!!!

Shu! bros u just dropped ur own coded message, u want this crowd to swerve toward FIRS ba! wehdone! Oya where did u submit ur CV, which dept an how? tell only me pls! lol!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ernesterioo(f): 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
We don send application now ooo, up to God to do the needful, paid 1575 to get my documents sent, wanted to use the normal posting of 300n but the woman who attended to me advice I used the eml Service, DAT it fast and better
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Bashainho: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Brightgem:

Shu! bros u just dropped ur own coded message, u want this crowd to swerve toward FIRS ba! wehdone! Oya where did u submit ur CV, which dept an how? tell only me pls! lol!
Loll... Smart bae.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by b03liberty(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Brightgem:

was at their office around wuse five last week Friday. I was told the process has been suspended. I don't know how true

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Pinkieblue(f): 5:53am On Apr 21, 2016
virtousB:

State of origin, birth certificate and academic certificates (not statement of result)
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 6:05am On Apr 21, 2016
Pinkieblue:

State of origin, birth certificate and academic certificates (not statement of result)
quote where they stated academic certificate in the advert or show me proof. Stop misleading people pls.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Pinkieblue(f): 6:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Emmysteve:
quote where they stated academic certificate in the advert or show me proof. Stop misleading people pls.

Please it's an open application for everyone and u have a right to submit whatever u want.....

He asked me for what they specified and not what should be included in the envelope

I believe if u go back to the requirements you will see where they stated they don't want statement of result
Birth certificate and state of origin must be included

So which one is that I am misleading people

Even if I am wrong I feel there are better ways to draw my attention after all no one is perfect.......

I believe this thread was created so that we can all help each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.