Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959583 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by olalekan4(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
bigeliot4real:
Let's stop spreading false info.. The message is genuine and has been sent to only candidates from FCT, Niger,Nassarawa,Kaduna.other states would follow ... So let's relax... Someone posted the snapshot of his message and took it out for security reasons but I got the number, and I just called him. And he confirmed and told me to wait for my state (Rivers)
Thanks bro... God will see us through!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
bigeliot4real:
Let's stop spreading false info.. The message is genuine and has been sent to only candidates from FCT, Niger,Nassarawa,Kaduna.other states would follow ... So let's relax... Someone posted the snapshot of his message and took it out for security reasons but I got the number, and I just called him. And he confirmed and told me to wait for my state (Rivers)
Very true bro ; Niger, Nasarawa, Kaduna, FCT and Plaueau states have received messages.
Others will follow suit. And it's likely to follow in the same arrangement as the DI's interview.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
kunmibadmus:

Very true bro ; Niger, Nasarawa, Kaduna, FCT and Plaueau states have received messages.
Others will follow suit. And it's likely to follow in the same arrangement as the DI's interview.
I think so too, one of my fwend from kaduna is on his way to Abj
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
Adexlexy:

I think so too, one of my fwend from kaduna is on his way to Abj
Make ur frnd gist us tomao
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
gatti23:

Make ur frnd gist us tomao
No probs
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why is this forum only active now? It should have been lively like this throughout the process grin.Anyway I wish each & every1 of us all the best

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by rotchris(f): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
I don't think anyone from plateau got the message.
kunmibadmus:

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
I really hope that some of us will get that SMS... Cos we can't miss out

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Adexlexy:

Bro,the mesg is genuine o but its in batches..i had an idea thst it will come out this week but to my greatess supply na interview cos the info before is that no more interview and i said it ysterday that they r full of surprise
If DS doesn't have interviews who will? I remember asking a question earlier about how final selection will be made without interviews. I just laughed when people were saying no interviews for hundreds of candidates that will pass the medicals. This is the most important cadre put of all. Not all will be called for next stage. If you aren't, move on and pray for bigger things. If it comes, thank God. Its a very competitive recruitment with the large number fighting for few spots.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
roilnoble:
Pls wats d authenticity regarding OGUN candidate, cos I av never received any sms since d recruitment started, and my name is alws on the list
I think the reason why a private number is sending the texts this time instead of bulk SMS is cos they noticed things like this.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ogundanap: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hello guys, did anyone from EKITI get the message? Pls, for those that got message n hav the interview tomorrow, kindly update us about the outcome and maybe is true. 07030770015 (kolawole)
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
kunmibadmus:

bro, u jst said it will follow suit like the DI interview. plz, what state is next to recieve the text? thanx
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
mijestic:

If DS doesn't have interviews who will? I remember asking a question earlier about how final selection will be made without interviews. I just laughed when people were saying no interviews for hundreds of candidates that will pass the medicals. This is the most important cadre put of all. Not all will be called for next stage. If you aren't, move on and pray for bigger things. If it comes, thank God. Its a very competitive recruitment with the large number fighting for few spots.
Bro i guess they didnt want to conduct it initially but the way the media criticized this ongoing police recruitment made them to change their mind..The media are saying that the present police recruits on trainning are full of criminals cos of the way they selected them
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Demmypeters1:
bro, u jst said it will follow suit like the DI interview. plz, what state is next to recieve the text? thanx
I have no idea bro, I only said the interview arrangements is "likely" to follow as the schedule made for d DI.
I have no info, just reasoning along too. However, attached, is the screenshot of the schedule used during that of DI interview.

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
kunmibadmus:

I have no idea bro, I only said the interview arrangements is "likely" to follow as the schedule made for d DI.
I have no info, just reasoning along too. However, attached, is the screenshot of the schedule used during that of DI interview.
this screenshot has answered my question.. thanx for d wisdom bro
Re: Efcc Recruitment by allan2: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Adexlexy:

Bro i guess they didnt want to conduct it initially but the way the media criticized this ongoing police recruitment made them to change their mind..The media are saying that the present police recruits on trainning are full of criminals cos of the way they selected them
and can u confidently quote d media outfits accusing d police of recruiting criminals? can u substantiate dis weighty allegations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
allan2:
and can u confidently quote d media outfits accusing d police of recruiting criminals? can u substantiate dis weighty allegations?
Lol.....It's people like you EFCC needs....lol ; grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
allan2:
do u have punch mobile on ur phone...i know u r on the reserve list of police, dont be sentimental
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
I admire the police recruitment... The army and DSS.. We know its based on connection but atleast they release the list for the world to see... What is with this SMS without releasing a list...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
bigeliot4real:
You stole the number from my post and call my bro, funny you. Tell us more about the message.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
he he he , hahaha
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
zakson4real:

You stole the number from my post and call my bro, funny you. Tell us more about the message.
so there was no text message
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
kennes10:
so there was no text message
Says who? those that received the message are in Abuja already including my bro. Just pray they invite you too.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2017
Any News from Abuja

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Efcc Recruitment by jamofiilefun: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2017
sup guyz......any state wit invite again. abeg mak una no kip quiet ooo....ppl BP dey rise oooo....bless u all
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Girlbestfriend(f): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2017
jamofiilefun:
sup guyz......any state wit invite again. abeg mak una no kip quiet ooo....ppl BP dey rise oooo....bless u all

I concur, let's help ourselves please.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by koladeey: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
what's guys any info?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
koladeey:
what's guys any info?
Abuja is so cold......
Re: Efcc Recruitment by swit4real: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
zakson4real:

Please can somebody confirm if the interview is holding today for those that were invited
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
swit4real:

Please can somebody confirm if the interview is holding today for those that were invited
Yes bro.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Are they still on it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.