Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959473 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by koladeey: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
what's going on, is there any other state that have receive message?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Had my interview today. Kaduna state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aigonline:
Best wishes bro. Kindly tell your experience please. If need be, my contact is 07033445728
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aigonline:
whao congrats in adv bro. please kindly summarize a that went down to the house, thanks bro
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aigonline:
..from your observation, how many states were called for the interview ? kindly name them

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Girlbestfriend(f): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aigonline:

don't just drop this and go bro, please tell us more.
what was the interview like??
how many states were called??
when will other states be called??
after the interview, what next/what did they tell u guys??

please just tell us anything/every relevant thing.

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aigonline:
how many were you?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bro ure trending now oooo pls answer us plssssssss!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lol...it's now a secretive sturvs? lipsrsealed Layshooo...how far cheesy
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
zicoraads:
Lol...it's now a secretive sturvs? lipsrsealed Layshooo...how far cheesy
Lol. Chairman I dey ooo! U just mute all this while.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
See, from the onset EFCC has been surprising. What if there isn't going to be interview for all state? Perhaps, the northern peeps after medicals were still much and interview was deem necessary and other region have mapped out to what they need. Just saying tho!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Layshooo:
See, from the onset EFCC has been surprising. What if there isn't going to be interview for all state? Perhaps, the northern peeps after medicals were still much and interview was deem necessary and other region have mapped out to what they need. Just saying tho!
.. 9ice one bro. dats deep! if @ d end of tomorrow, no other state has gotten SMS, I wld go with u!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
Guys, interview is going on smoothly... Niger, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateau stares were called upon for interview today.. All candidates from Kaduna and some of Plateau are done with dia interviews (Telling the officers about yourself and your career with efcc, and a little current affairs) , results verification, submission of photocopies of certificates 2 copies and medicals (Night, Weight and Body Mass Index).. A minimum number of 23 persons are called per state.. So please we should be prayerful because the slots are not many and very competitive...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Alkanyawee:
Guys, interview is going on smoothly... Niger, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateau stares were called upon for interview today.. All candidates from Kaduna and some of Plateau are done with dia interviews (Telling the officers about yourself and your career with efcc, and a little current affairs) , results verification, submission of photocopies of certificates 2 copies and medicals (Night, Weight and Body Mass Index).. A minimum number of 23 persons are called per state.. So please we should be prayerful because the slots are not many and very competitive...
Katsina state is among
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Alkanyawee:
Any idea on how many slots per state?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Layshooo:

Lol. Chairman I dey ooo! U just mute all this while.
Toh...as e don turn secret sturvs nkó? I just de observe ni grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Demmypeters1:
.. 9ice one bro. dats deep! if @ d end of tomorrow, no other state has gotten SMS, I wld go with u!!!
wink
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=Alkanyawee post=52533863]Guys, interview is going on smoothly... Niger, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Plateau stares were called upon for interview today.. All candidates from Kaduna and some of Plateau are done with dia interviews (Telling the officers shout yourself and your career with efcc, and a little current affairs) , results verification, submission of photocopies of certificates 2 copies and medicals (Night, Weight and Body Mass Index).. A minimum number of 23 persons are called per state.. So please we should be prayerful because the slots are not many and very competitive...[/quote) a minimum of 23 per state. does it mean some states have candidates more than the other? plz answer us
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
zicoraads:

Toh...as e don turn secret sturvs nkó? I just de observe ni grin
naso grin one day sha this thread go dey relieved of it's duty wink

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Twenty Five were called for interview from Kaduna state.... but only 21persons wia present...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sorry guys. The states that were called today were kaduna, nassarawa, niger and fct only. No plateau state. As for kd which i come from, 26 pple are on their list but only 21 showed up. First we started with documentation, they asked for our original credentials for sighting purposes. We submitted 2 photocopies to them which was inserted in a file that was opened for everyone. Afta that we went for an hour break. Afta d break we were matched to their clinic were they measured our height, weight nd chest. After that were sat and waited for the interview proper. 7 interviewers were in d room, while 10 of us were also facing d panel. They started with d first person then to d last asking questions like: Tell us about your self. What do u tink you can offer efcc. Questions about ones discipline etc. They started d interview with kd, then niger will follow, then nassarawa nd fct will be last for d interview. They thank us for coming nd wished us luck.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aigonline:
Sorry guys. The states that were called today were kaduna, nassarawa, niger and fct only. No plateau state. As for kd which i come from, 26 pple are on their list but only 21 showed up. First we started with documentation, they asked for our original credentials for sighting purposes. We submitted 2 photocopies to them which was inserted in a file that was opened for everyone. Afta that we went for an hour break. Afta d break we were matched to their clinic were they measured our height, weight nd chest. After that were sat and waited for the interview proper. 7 interviewers were in d room, while 10 of us were also facing d panel. They started with d first person then to d last asking questions like: Tell us about your self. What do u tink you can offer efcc. Questions about ones discipline etc. They started d interview with kd, then niger will follow, then nassarawa nd fct will be last for d interview. They thank us for coming nd wished us luck.
Best of wishes bro. Thanks.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Girlbestfriend(f): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aigonline:

Wow

just like that. so no idea if other states would be called??

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by jamofiilefun: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
@AIGONLINE......i salute ur caurage.....i pray u mak it to the final list....thanks for d info...kip doing gud...& remain blessed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

Wow

just like that. so no idea if other states would be called??
I think they will send sms to oda states during the weekend

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
jamofiilefun:
@AIGONLINE......i salute ur caurage.....i pray u mak it to the final list....thanks for d info...kip doing gud...& remain blessed
Thanks and God bless u too
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Layshooo:

Best of wishes bro. Thanks.
U welcome
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Did anybody hear about this;
https://www.nairaland.com/3554076/call-dismissed-efcc-diploma-trainees#52519188

Some diploma guys were recently dismissed from camp.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
kunmibadmus:

Haaaa! Guy if what I read is true, then that's very very very very as in very unfair. So after quitting job and using salary to celebrate with old colleagues about new job the dream will just shatter like that
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 05, 2017
kunmibadmus:
Did anybody hear about this; https://www.nairaland.com/3554076/call-dismissed-efcc-diploma-trainees#52519188
...scary news
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2017
So 4 states down,33 to go & no one is called yet . What's happening huh?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2017
kunmibadmus:

I can't just imagine this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.