Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959568 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by bigeliot4real: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2017
This story doesn't look real at all. Check the attached message. It didn't even say they were invited to camp. Am still trying to contact someone to verify the news.. 50+ sent out of camp? Howmany did they call? Abi person wey get connection go wait till people enter camp before them begin make moves??

kunmibadmus:
Did anybody hear about this;
https://www.nairaland.com/3554076/call-dismissed-efcc-diploma-trainees#52519188

Some diploma guys were recently dismissed from camp.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2017
bigeliot4real:
This story doesn't look real at all. Check the attached message. It didn't even say they were invited to camp. Am still trying to contact someone to verify the news.. 50+ sent out of camp? Howmany did they call? Abi person wey get connection go wait till people enter camp before them begin make moves??

The 50+ is inclusive the NDA guys.
Anyways, that's not our own portion. #Our case is different.
However, trust in ur God for proper direction when making final decision on this job.
Wish everyone of us the very best.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2017
kunmibadmus:

The 50+ is inclusive the NDA guys.
Anyways, that's not our own portion. #Our case is different.
However, trust in ur God for proper direction when making final decision on this job.
Wish everyone of us the very best.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2017
originalmachine:
For your info, I know someone involved, believe it or not. The person just isn't sure of the 50+ claim on the nairaland write-up.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2017
@kunmibadmus, Is the reason for evicting them strictly because of health issues or are there some other stealthy ones that d victims ain't disclosing? Im Just curious
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2017
tatawesome:
@kunmibadmus, Is the reason for evicting them strictly because of health issues or are there some other stealthy ones that d victims ain't disclosing? Im Just curious
The one I know of is based on health issue.
@originalmachine, I'm also a prospective DS, so I much concerned dats why I shared the news with us. It's not to spread any bad news or scare anyone but for us to be sure of what we are getting ourselves into.
My advice to all is that: if u know your body can't take some rigourous training don't bother yourself oo. Your connection can get you to the camp bt your health and body will determine your stay.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2017
kunmibadmus:

The one I know of is based on health issue.
@originalmachine, I'm also a prospective DS, so I much concerned dats why I shared the news with us. It's not to spread any bad news or scare anyone but for us to be sure of what we are getting ourselves into.
My advice to all is that: if u know your body can't take some rigourous training don't bother yourself oo. Your connection can get you to the camp bt your health and body will determine your stay.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by stevocracy88(m): 11:59am On Jan 05, 2017
Guys......all states will be invited for the Interview.....i have it on good authority that the invitations are based on geopolitical zones. They can't take all states at once....am going to offer you guys an advice, no questions asked pls. Read your current affairs, especially states and their governors.....be VERY sure of the actual dates of your academic qualifications.be VERY confident in your responses, maintain eye contact with the interviewers and don't forget to pray everyday until you are called and continue praying even after.

11 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
I watched a local football match in a street. As I sat down, I asked one of the boys what the score was. With a proud smile, he replied; "They are leading us 3-0" !!! REALLY !!! I have to say you don't look discouraged. "Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled look. Why should I be discouraged when the referee has not blown the final whistle ? Truly, I didn't have an answer to this question! As I got back home that night, his question became a course in my stay in life indeed. Life is like a game . Why should you be discouraged when your referee... the Almighty has not blown the final whistle on your life? The truth is that as long as there is life, nothing is impossible & it is never too late for you. Half time is not full time & HIS calendar is not man's. Don't blow the whistle on yourself. Victory will surely come. If you believe, shout a big AMEn

7 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
kunmibadmus:
Did anybody hear about this;
https://www.nairaland.com/3554076/call-dismissed-efcc-diploma-trainees#52519188

Some diploma guys were recently dismissed from camp.
Your story is not complete, because you did not talk about the 10,000 naira that was given to them.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
zakson4real:

Your story is not complete, because you did not talk about the 10,000 naira that was given to them.
Not his story. He shared someone else's story.
So bro, any gist from your brother?

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Layshooo:

Not his story. He shared someone else's story.
So bro, any gist from your brother?
Hahah someone have shared the gist before me. lets just keep praying, we will make it by God wish.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
zakson4real:

Hahah someone have shared the gist before me. lets just keep praying, we will make it by God wish.
Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by krisjnr007: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dear NLs,please what state were interviewed today.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sesandennis: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2017
what is the mode of dressing for the interview? can anyone pls say something
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2017
Sesandennis:
what is the mode of dressing for the interview? can anyone pls say something

White vest, white shorts, white canvas and white socks. grin grin grin

It's corporate dressing bro.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by jamofiilefun: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2017
GM guyz......i can feel d silence here is because every body is in suspence waiting for d sms.....i call it #DSinterviewsms season 2#.....best of wishes to us all....jst passing by.....lolz
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
See suspenseful scenario ooo.....each time i get an alert on my phone i just rush over to check with prayers @heart...oh lord let it be efcc ooo... shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
gatti23:
See suspenseful scenario ooo.....each time i get an alert on my phone i just rush over to check with prayers @heart...oh lord let it be efcc ooo... shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]
Lol. It's normal. Just keep calm.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by san316(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Seems they are not through with those that were called. I expected that the next set of states will be called up today.

Let's keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
san316:
Seems they are not through with those that were called. I expected that the next set of states will be called up today.

Let's keep hope alive.
Yes keep the hope alive. But be open minded for EFCC surprises. All states might not be called.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by san316(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Layshooo:

Yes keep the hope alive. But be open minded for EFCC surprises. All states might not be called.

Federal character must be followed. You can have the entire candidate from a state fail medical. impossicant.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
san316:

Federal character must be followed. You can have the entire candidate from a state fail medical. impossicant.
Laughing in 3D. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
@preciouify I taught u are in camp (NDA)
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
chemistry101:
@preciouify I taught u are in camp (NDA)
My dear, i didnt recieve their txt message oooo. 5 of us from my state that are ladies, that went for interview,non of us got their text. The only lady they sent text to,didnt attend their interview.
I don pack wel jor, waiting for service.finished my HND nov. I no loose na.lol.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Preciousify:
My dear, i didnt recieve their txt message oooo. 5 of us from my state that are ladies, that went for interview,non of us got their text. The only lady they sent text to,didnt attend their interview.
I don pack wel jor, waiting for service.finished my HND nov. I no loose na.lol.
and to think that u are from anambra makes me more scared... Oluwa is involved
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
kennes10:
and to think that u are from anambra makes me more scared... Oluwa is involved
Why are u scared
Ur case is different jor.
Just pray. Whatever will be, will definately be!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2017
who else has gotten the text msg please.

A friend from the ongoing police training just called to ask if I have gotten the msg,,,,, he said some guy in Camp (from Ebonyi state) got msg this morning.......

how true is this (cos I am ‘fearing' now)
I don't even know what to type anymore
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

A friend from the ongoing police training just called to ask if I have gotten the msg,,,,, he said some guy in Camp (from Ebonyi state) got msg this morning.......

i have taken a new approach to this EFCC recruitment, When it comes Glory to God, it doesn't Come Glory to God as well. I cant come nd kill myself

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

If that was to b true....keep calm remember the message is from a number n tiz still early.....yours will deliver soonest

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Girlbestfriend:

..hmmmmmm
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2017
ayoolar011:

i have taken a new approach to this EFCC recruitment, When it comes Glory to God, it doesn't Come Glory to God as well. I cant come nd kill myself
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.