Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) (547 Views)

This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) by Fatherherokay(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2016
The fact is that there is no difference between you and the looters. You are both selfish. Because if you truly care for the future of your children and the generation of the unborn ones, you would not say: “AT LEAST WE WERE EATING AND DINING IN THE Corruption era, so bring back our corruption”.
You read on the news how 2.5 billion dollars for the procurement of armory is being shared among few Nigerians. We saw how trillions of naira are been stolen
by some few foolish Nigerians. You read billions of naira of the Abacha Loots the Swizz bank has returned to Nigeria for the past 10 years; You heard Sarakis’, Dasukis’, among others. Yet you have the gut to shout bring back our corruption. What a crooked and selfish soul!
You are no different from the oppressors/thieves because you only think of yourself. If you think of the future of your children and the generation unborn, you would know vividly well that corruption is one of the fundamental problems of Nigeria as a nation. It is of great importance that all hands must be on deck to fight this. Yet you don’t want to make a little sacrifice just for the future of our dear country. Our inability to unanimously stand for something good is making us to fall for anything our government bring at us. Have an insight about some of the core problems in Nigeria, naming erratic power supply, lack of basic social amenities, lack of standard academic environment, large scale of unemployment, etc. all rally round the fact that corruption is predominant in Nigeria. Is hope Alive?

If you think deeply, and with an unbiased mind, you will know President Buhari is not the man to bring the CHANGE we are clamouring for in Nigeria. President Buhari is just an agent or a fore-agent of the change. The man to bring this real change would be the man to succeed him. Or haven’t you ever thought it this way: “what is the essence of Buhari recovering all the stolen funds, but at the end of the day a fool from nowhere came to succeed him and mismanage this money... READ MORE on http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/04/topic-58-president-buhari-is-not-man-to.html#more

cc: lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) by cruzita(f): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2016
undecided op u don buy fuel abi u dey post from fuel queue?
Re: President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) by halfricanadian(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari will lay the foundation of change

Nigerians needs to stand in one accord to support nd pray for him

Dis period we need to substitute all we had to some thing lesser

I remembered a teacher once told me thay before india cud attain a little step of development that they got today d citizens had to compromise they had to use all local made wear only local made eat local made
Now they have d best medical facilities nd best surgeons.
People will notice only average living family nd d rich are d ones complaining those that are used to surviving with local means hardly complain except d traders!

So pls every one shd compromise for now buhari will do something

I believe in him!
Re: President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok, Xo op u don chop >i mean eat< dis morning? stay dere dey rant bubu no even kw ur gran_papa
Re: President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) by cruzita(f): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Buhari will lay the foundation of change

Nigerians needs to stand in one accord to support nd pray for him

Dis period we need to substitute all we had to some thing lesser

I remembered a teacher once told me thay before india cud attain a little step of development that they got today d citizens had to compromise they had to use all local made wear only local made eat local made
Now they have d best medical facilities nd best surgeons.
People will notice only average living family nd d rich are d ones complaining those that are used to surviving with local means hardly complain except d traders!

So pls every one shd compromise for now buhari will do something

I believe in him!
I hope we don't die before then oo
Re: President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) by halfricanadian(f): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
I hope we don't die before then oo

If God is the pillar of your life u cant die

Cos an immortal being is d pillar of ur life

A God nothing can kill nd he holds ur life who wil kil u ?

My dear everyone takes it with so mch pain

Are u praying for him?

Do u know u can do things to help buhari?

Nobody is making a move locally made fuels?

Alternative source of energy?

countries like brazil nd co depend little on fuel

Wat are scientist in nigeria doin?

Pls change begins with all of us!!!!!!!!!

the government set up education board bt wat has d educationist contributed?

No research board or committee

so u cant die if u make a little change

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend / Bishop Weds 109 Couples in nasarawa. / Racism! Chinese Detergent Transforms Black To Asian(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.