Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. (24019 Views)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / 6 Ways To Bring Back The Sex Spark In Your Relationship / 10 Steps To Reignite The Lost Spark In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by PalmchatApp: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Many relationships are facing some kind of funny times and it feels like nothing can be done. Do you feel the need to bring back the spark that was once in your relationship? it is very easy with these tips listed below. Is you relationship feeling like so much work? are you feeling like you have lost your partner and you are trying to get it right? do these.

1. Always communicate: often times, the problem we have is the issue of talking things out. Many people rather keep quiet than admit there is a problem. Discuss with your partner and let them know how much you value and want the relationship to feel great.

2. Spend quality time together: it is important to spend time together on knowing your partner, staying strong and building yourselves. This means going to see movies together, going on a dinner date and visiting people.

3. Doing things together: there is nothing more interesting than doing things together in your relationship. It makes you fond of each other. When you do things together, the bond is deepen.

4. Having great romantic life: this means improving your romantic life and doing things amazing together. Like sexting, cuddling, kissing, making up and so on. This way, you are able to build a kind of connection.

5. Be Spontaneous: this means doing something unusual once in a while. swapping roles on who pay bills, doing something that sounds more fun like going out of your way to please your partner, visiting new places, trying out more fun and loving way to be.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Tiffbuxas: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Owk...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by PalmchatApp: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Ekakamba: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please how can I spark my bank accounts? grin tongue

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Dramadiddy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
I couldn't agree less
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Deem: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
yimu
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by kings09(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Add dis one - buy banger abi na knockout fireworks
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by SIRKAY98(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by emmymdk: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
In Nigeria? Keep giving her more money and you are the best Boo

8 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by osumak2: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Icaretoo: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
I can't agree more...
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Buking1: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
When you don't have partner nko grin.

Anyway I have a goodnews for you
With this sabichat app it will be very easy to get a partner like 234

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

Try it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by 0b10010011: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
6. Make more money

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Anusiemgood(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
second to comment
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
sorry I don't have a gf. my gf is Nairaland
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by emmymdk: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Anusiemgood:
second to comment

Where?

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Flexherbal(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Taken
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
What is this one saying
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Phonefanatic: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Final answer "it is over between us"
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by maryjan8(f): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Anusiemgood(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmymdk:

Where?
hahaha..I don't know you guys dey here ooo
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by c4tnoelz: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
no be lie
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by imstrong1: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
6.make enough money

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
I did all this ,but the dumb ass prick still cheated angry
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by emmymdk: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Anusiemgood:

hahaha..I don't know you guys dey here ooo

We Gallant for here oh! Lol

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Stdaviding(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ekakamba:
Please how can I spark my bank accounts? grin tongue

Those accounts Wey be like jamb scores grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by nawtyme: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
My brother, if you don't have money even spark plugs can't save you

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by nawtyme: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
sorry I don't have a gf. my gf is Nairaland
No wonder you behave like a street urchin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmymdk:
In Nigeria? Keep giving her more money and you are the best Boo

One of them spotted.... Only in PH

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by pacoson: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sexting?? Oh gosh what has Buhari don to us angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Empress2014(f): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Well.....spark comes in different shades, if it's the kind of spark I like, all what you stated can't help
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by emmymdk: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
gentlemanism1:

One of them spotted.... Only in PH

Certified Casanova! You don even rush go view Profile... lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fvck For 2min, Dip Your Dick In Cold Water And Continue Will Make U Last In Bed / Why I Won't Marry A Lady that Can't Cook / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.