Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari (3873 Views)

Your Son, Ngige Would Have Been In Saraki's Position - Presidency Blames Igbos / Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR / Evidence Of Illuminati In Saraki And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
yes you're in his shoes right now because you're failing both as president and as minister of petroleum so resign if you're man enough
useless kunu drinking bastard vagabond from Daura
hopeless terrorist pedophile monkey
Thunder scatter you there Insha'Allah amin

edit

just read the news grin but am allergic to anything Buhari so the Thunder that will scatter Buhari remains valid both the Buhari of senate and the kunu drinker from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii
This topic just shows how PDP NL supporters are dumb and technically slow! Always quick to cast aspersions...
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you can't just read!!!!!
Are you surprised That's wailers for you!
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
Is your father still a Buhari fan? gwa m eziokwu.
Honestly he's hiding his head in shame now and trust me when i make jest of people if they fall hand.
am always the first person to break any bad news of Buhari to him before he even see it on papers or Tv with pictures grin nowadays am his breaking news because loads of bad news are springing up nowadays cheesy
The old man is regretting his actions but too arrogant to admit it grin but it shows all over him he's ashamed of Buhari but honestly Buhari dey fall his supporters hands nowadays.
one of my friend that tumbprinted for buhari is now regretting today am talking about the person that tumbprinted for buhari in front of me at the polling unit and snaped it and showed me grin

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Beremx(f): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

Honestly he's hiding his head in shame now and trust me when i make jest of people if they fall hand.
am always the first person to break any bad news of Buhari to him before he even see it on papers or Tv with pictures grin nowadays am his breaking news because loads of bad news are springing up nowadays cheesy
The old man is regretting his actions but too arrogant to admit it grin but it shows all over him he's ashamed of Buhari but honestly Buhari dey fall his supporters hands nowadays.
one of my friend that tumbprinted for buhari is now regretting today am talking about the person that tumbprinted for buhari in front of me at the polling unit and snaped it and showed me grin
abeg don't give popsy high blood pressure on Buhari's matter. anyway,i have no regrets yet, i am still giving them time to sit up.
I bought fuel for the first time with my money for 180naira per litre and i have been angry since yesterday. honestly,i am not happy.

2 Likes

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nusaf: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
LionInZion:
You didn't read the post, did you?
Don't mind him.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nusaf: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
DMerciful:
Bubu, y haven't you resign? Saraki's case affects few per se, but your incompetence affects 180million people. Resign now!
Pls read the post.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
abeg don't give popsy high blood pressure on Buhari's matter. anyway,i have no regrets yet, i am still giving them time to sit up.
I bought fuel for the first time with my money for 180naira per litre and i have been angry since yesterday. honestly,i am not happy.

hahahahahahaha so it pains you because na your money
at least you've experienced what my fellow man dey see every day grin
you gat to appreciate him

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Sunky200: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

learn to mind your business buddy cool

yes i will
but taking the present economy hardship of the country all on yourself is adviceable for one health. take things easy
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
yes you're in his shoes right now because you're failing both as president and as minister of petroleum so resign if you're man enough

edit

just read the news grin but am allergic to anything Buhari so the Thunder that will scatter Buhari remains valid both the Buhari of senate and the kunu drinker from Daura called mumuhamado mumuharii
*falls from nepa pole and faints*
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
LouisVanGaal:
This topic just shows how PDP NL supporters are dumb and technically slow! Always quick to cast aspersions...
[/s]
Buhari is a certified vagabond

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by ogmaskman: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
dulux07:
Resignation is an abominstion to this politicians, even if they were being caught red handed. Criminals hiding under politics

You remember that dwarf.....whats his name again..farouk lawan or something, who was bursted when he collected bribe during the subsidy thieves wahala. They never throw in the towel.

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by EgusiSoup: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:

This is just the beginning. Karma is beginning to catch up with you and Obiagelli. Call Buhari to come and give you fuel since you vote for even after his words killed your brothers In northern Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
*falls from nepa pole and faints*
grin

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by ogmaskman: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:

Bro there is hope. Don't be angry yet. No gain without pain.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by belloabd1914(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
DMerciful:
Bubu, y haven't you resign? Saraki's case affects few per se, but your incompetence affects 180million people. Resign now!
read b4 u post, una go just dey fall person hand.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by aresa: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
The man should have resigned of course, it's just that politicians in Nigeria are shameless and grossly immoral especially when they have equally immoral and corrupt friends like is colleagues in the senate who are swearing to defend him till the end and careless Nigerians who are yet to hit the streets to demand their prime minister's resignation like the folks Iceland.

What did it for me was when he openly lied on his wife that secrete accounts and assets belongs to the his wife and her family when in fact the accounts no only were his, but also in his name and not in his wife's family name.

Then his own wife through her personal lawyers dismissed his claim stating that the accounts and assets are all hers, but fresh revelations shows that she was only a proxy and everything belongs to Mr Saraki himself.

Here we have a lawmaker, the number 3 citizen in Nigeria and the leader of the Nigerian senate who is not only crooked and trial for criminal acts of corruption, but also a petty lair and shameless man..
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by aresa: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
belloabd1914:
read b4 u post, una go just dey fall person hand.

Their problem has nothing to do with reading and it doesn't even matter how many times they read or what they read, they are just not interested in Nigeria as a country or care for for Nigeria as a country.

These are IpOd and anti Nigerian elements and the downfall of Nigeria is all they care about hence their weird and insane posts..

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Aphrygian(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

edit

kai see your life.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

grin
Nnaa ehn... grin grin
I am sure Buhari is having internal heat and his BP would have reached 700/800 now with the venom you just baptized him with!! This is just the beginning, Buhari is going to be the first Nigerian president to be disgracefully impeached!
I cant wait for Pdp to take over both houses.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
aresa:
The man should have resigned of course, it's just that politicians in Nigeria are shameless and grossly immoral especially when they have equally immoral and corrupt friends like is colleagues in the senate who are swearing to defend him till the end and careless Nigerians who are yet to hit the streets to demand their prime minister's resignation like the folks Iceland.

What did it for me was when he openly lied on his wife that secrete accounts and assets belongs to the his wife and her family when in fact the accounts no only were his, but also in his name and not in his wife's family name.

Then his own wife through her personal lawyers dismissed his claim stating that the accounts and assets are all hers, but fresh revelations shows that she was only a proxy and everything belongs to Mr Saraki himself.

Here we have a lawmaker, the number 3 citizen in Nigeria and the leader of the Nigerian senate who is not only crooked and trial for criminal acts of corruption, but also a petty lair and shameless man..

My brother no be small thing! And Apc is replete with people like Saraki even worse! Apc is replete with thieves of international dimensions! One by one, they will all be exposed for who we know they are, if not in this life, it will be in the life to come! Demonic party!!
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Beremx(f): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

hahahahahahaha so it pains you because na your money
at least you've experienced what my fellow man dey see every day grin
you gat to appreciate him
honestly I do appreciate him and Nigerians who have been gnashing their teeth to buy fuel.

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Nebuchadnezar: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
Nnaa ehn... grin grin
I am sure Buhari is having internal heat and his BP would have reached 700/800 now with the venom you just baptized him with!! This is just the beginning, Buhari is going to be the first Nigerian president to be disgracefully impeached!
I cant wait for Pdp to take over both houses.

the name Buhari is a curse itself so I'll advice that vagabond Senator to change his name or risk sharing the same Thunder and brimstone with the real Buhari the illiterate certificateless gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

1 Like

Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

the name Buhari is a curse itself so I'll advice that vagabond Senator to change his name or risk sharing the same Thunder and brimstone with the real Buhari the illiterate certificateless gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Hmmm..I heavily concur
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by EgusiSoup: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
honestly I do appreciate him and Nigerians who have been gnashing their teeth to buy fuel.

Did you ever appreciated GEJ? undecided You does not even knows what you and voting the dullard has curse Nigeria
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by amaechi1: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

edit

Did take time to read the article before commenting. Perhaps, you just want to express your vexation against Mr President. Anyway, the Buhari that made the statement was not Mr President but a Senator.
Nobody is perfact!
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by aresa: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
frankyychiji:
My brother no be small thing! And Apc is replete with people like Saraki even worse! Apc is replete with thieves of international dimensions!

1. Is Saraki not APC?

2. If APC is full of thieves like Saraki, were they not alive during PDP's 16 years rule and control of EFCC? Why are you crying for their arrest like Saraki now and not when PDP, Jona and his EFCC were in power for 16 years?

You hypocrites have no shame or any credibility....
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by frankyychiji(f): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
aresa:

1. Is Saraki not APC?

2. If APC is full of thieves like Saraki, were they not alive during PDP's 16 years rule and control of EFCC? Why are you crying for their arrest like Saraki now and not when PDP, Jona and his EFCC were in power for 16 years?

You hypocrites have no shame or any credibility....

Haba! Are you ok? Are we not saying the same thing? Apc is replete with thieves of international dimensions.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by aresa: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
[s]
frankyychiji:
Haba! Are you ok? Are we not saying the same thing? Apc is replete with thieves of international dimensions.
[/s]

We are not saying the same thing and I don't even remember the last time I said the same thing with IpoDS and anti Nigerian elements..
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Alezy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
The one him dey no worse pass Saraki own?? we re yet to see any resignation letter published.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by Xonology: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Beremx:
see them, moment of truth!
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by belloabd1914(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
aresa:

Their problem has nothing to do with reading and it doesn't even matter how many times they read or what they read, they are just not interested in Nigeria as a country or care for for Nigeria as a country.

These are IpOd and anti Nigerian elements and the downfall of Nigeria is all they care about hence their weird and insane posts..
I hate to think what u said is true, but in reality what u say is d plain truth, I wonder y any1 would derive so much pleasure to see his/her country fail. It is pathetic.
Re: I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari by iyb(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Bloodykiller, this is how you disgrace yourself because you won't read. The Buhari here is not Mr. President, but a legislator.
grin grin grin grin naija men jumping to conclusions since 10000 bc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Releases Shocking Prophecy About Nigeria, Buhari, Others / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever / Breaking: Oshiomhole Disowns Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.