Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,237 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke (55548 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Goldenboy007(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
What da heck !!! Did someone post this online? Are black people cursed to poverty ?? For once in this country's miserable history someone is trying to finally get it right and the sons of Satan would not let it be !!! Does it take all you these low life local scumbags to travel outside the country to realize you have been living in bondage? This man is your tribes man and he spoke extensively on their efforts to get it right once and for all and yet you hooligans would not relent in your satanic agenda to achieve a selfish ambition !!! My gawd !!! It's sickening !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
agabaI23:
Let me respond to your first highlight about fixing the refineries.

I don't know if you have heard story about turn around maintenance.

Let me start from 2012. I have argued this with Jaybee3 before
This woman and GEJ wanted the subsidy to go because there was no need for it. NOI saw through the fraud but APC latched on it and you occupied Lagos until it was reversed. You requested for new refineries and fixing of old ones. Rightly she told you that government had no business in refining that if subsidy was removed, businessmen would ordinarily build refineries.

About fixing the the existing refineries, they contacted the original company that built them. They declined but referred them to another company. The second company accepted to do the work and charged $800 million. When asked to guarrantee that the refineries would work to 100% capacity and for a given number of years, they refused. Then this woman decided to build local capacity and had been doing.

She assembled local Engineers, contracted a local firm that was paid "only" $10 million. They understudied the refineries and started TAM in October 2014. The result was what you witnessed around June-July with the coming to stream of most of the refineries.

I am sure Johnnie Walker would have disbanded that team as he is known to do and we are where we are today.. Ask before you cast stones. You were owned by APC..You were misinformed.. Enjoy

Stop giving excuses sir...

You talk of excuses and give excuses for NOI. Who is she deceiving when she made it look as if we can not build refineries and still maintain Subsidized Petrol.

That is a big lie. The woman mismanaged a windfall and there is no excuse for that.

“For comparisons, President Obasanjo met about $5 billion in foreign reserves, and the average monthly oil price for the 72 months he was in office was $38, and yet he left $43 billion in foreign reserves after paying $12 billion to write-off Nigeria’s external debt. In the last five years, the average monthly oil price has been over $100, and the quantity also higher but our foreign reserves have been declining and exchange rate depreciating.

“My calculation is that if the economy was better managed, our foreign reserves should have been between $102 –$118 billion and exchange rate around N112 before the fall in oil prices. As of now, the reserves should be around $90 billion and exchange rate no higher than N125 per dollar,” Professor Soludo said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175663-soludo-grades-jonathan-f-economy-says-administration-worst-ever.html

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by loomer: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

If the APC does not build new refineries....or even start construction....then we should vote them out in 2019.

They could do them as Public Private partnerships.....

2019 na 3years plus from now o. Make u no think say e far
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by mightyhazel: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
ahmadmuhammadmu:
My oga u too dey lie
lie kwa?

Wich of my statements r u finding difficult 2 believe?

Dat I buy fuel @ 235?

Or dat dere hasn't been light in most parts of d country in the recent past?

Or that I own 3 bizness locations,one a standard cosmetics and beauty parlor dat needs steady supply of electricity odawise u lose so much of ur customers and evn ur products due to xcessive heat?

Or dat I own 2 very serviceable sedans and a utility truck that needs 2 be refuelled odawise dey won't work?

Perhaps it sounds incredulous to u dat any of dese engines run on fuel,...or is it dat u just wanted 2 quote mightyhazel evn if u had nuffn 2 say?

5 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
loomer:

This is a global problem for Crude Oil Producing Countries. So thinking voting out will solve the problem is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by NaMe4: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buying fuel for 180/litre? In the past one week, I've been buying fuel for 400/litre!
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
loomer:

For now...they would have to deregulate the downstream sector.

That means high prices....but fuel would flow...because the marketers would have enough naira to purchase enough dollars to import fuel.

They sell to black marketers because they do not make enough to make a good profit.
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Dee60: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

You know something....why apologize to a woman who did nothing about the mess in NNPC....especially the fact that because we did not properly fix the refineries and add new ones under her rule.....we are in this mess.

1.You are paying N180 for fuel(it is still N86.50 in major marketers and NNPC fuel stations....higher in some independent marketers)....because the fuel subsidy.....WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT REMOVED....and which your new hero supported its removal....is preventing marketers from making profits....so as a result....they have to sell much higher than official price....or else they won't have the dollars needed to import.

2.Have you ever thought why we do not have the dollars for imports? It is because oil prices have fallen....so we can no longer waste dollars on everything.....we need it to keep up the naira....so that you sports fans wont be paying N100000 for a loaf of bread.

And if the subsidy goes.....you would be paying far higher for fuel. So...why are you complaining. Do you expect APC to diversify the economy in 10 months....when PDP and your new heroes did not do it in 16 years?

3.Ask your new hero why no new refineries were built? Even if the ones we have are working at full capacity....we would still need to import 23 million liters of fuel every day. And the reason prices stayed at N97-N87 per liter during her time was because...we had the dolalrs to import and subsidze the fuel at the same time. Now we do not...and now the decisions we made not to build new refineries has come back to haunt us.

4.Ask your heroes why at the end of their rule...they were still owing money to the marketers? That is why they refused to import...they were owing so much that they were in debt...and they still owe. Because....we no longer have the dollars to import since oil prices fell.

5.And is it now you are noticing we bought fuel at higher prices. I bought fuel at N102-110 during GEJ's time. I even know of people who bought fuel at N170 in Minna during GEJ time. And fuel in SE and SS was above N150 during GEJ's time. Indeed...it was only Lagos and Abuja that sold fuel at N97 during GEJ's time....in the very outskirts of ABuja.....fuel was sold as high as N140. during gej'S TIME.

6.What would solve this problem is ......removal of subsidy. But that would put prices of fuel above N150....the same price you are complaining about....but fuel would flow. You are complaining about high prices....and yet...you paradoxically do not want the actual solution to your problem....apart from five new refineries?

Nigeria needs at least 23 million extra liters per day...in addition to the new 17 million liters of fuel per day.Some even put it at 53 million extra liters per day!

Abeg...why apologize to someone who spent all the time in office doing nothing to solve the problem....and hiding the problem via massive dollar influx to import fuel to paper the cracks. Nigeria needs new refineries and removal of subsidy. Things that your new heroine did not do ...and before anyone calls me zombie....things that the new APC govt must do if they want to sort this issue out once and for all.

Nigerians....

I doubt very much if they will understand you. We pray never to go back to the locust years, when oil sold consistently at over USD100 per barrel but Nigeria got worse off because the gold diggers could just not control their greed! They drove the country into coma. Yes, PMB and his team need to loosen up a bit and feel the pulse of the nation. But it is grossly below the belt to now start praising the people who drove us into this mess in the first place. By the way, the queues are beginning to dissappear in Lagos. We urge the FG to work hard to sustain the improvement. As they approach the second year, they have to find ways to reduce the sufferings in the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by loomer: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

This is a global problem for Crude Oil Producing Countries. So thinking voting out will solve the problem is a joke.

All I ask for the country na drastic revolution, let all these politicians, APC/PDP leave politics for young people with vibrant mind.

People wey fit think ahead.

Cos truth be told, with young blood, e go take more than 6years for nigeria to get back on her feet again, and with these old men and women wey don rule and still dey rule, e go take longer
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by saintandsinnerz: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

And in response...from Vanguard May 21 , 2014.....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/78-nigerians-buy-petrol-n97-per-litre-survey/

Opinion poll conducted by an independent firm, the NOIPoll Limited, has revealed that over 78 per cent of Nigerians bought petrol above the official pump price of N97 per litre between January and March, 2014.

And wait...there is more...

The quarterly average Q1 shows that the majority 53 per cent purchased petrol above the official pump price of N97 with the highest obtained in the North-East and South-East zones; while 44 per cent purchased at the official price.

You're not smart! Go back and read what you posted. You specifically said that fuel was selling for 150 naira in the South east during Gej's regime. Now you're giving me a poll of fuel price in nigeria that covered only 3 months in 2014. For the records, i stay in the Southeast and i know i bought fuel regularly then for 97 naira. I don't know how he did it, but i know fuel availability was one of the areas the last administration did very well. Please stop this unnecessary sentimental analysis because nigerians are really suffering.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

For now...they would have to deregulate the downstream sector.

That means high prices....but fuel would flow...because the marketers would have enough naira to purchase enough dollars to import fuel.

They sell to black marketers because they do not make enough to make a good profit.

The problem is that most Nigerians in opportune positions do not have a conscience. Look at the privatization of power and the total mismanagement going on there.

The Privatization of power was suppose to result in better power and foreign investment.

Deregulating the Petroleum sector looks like the Holy grail but that will put our necks in the hands of the Private corporations.

I will prefer the government taking loans to build refineries. Increase security on the pipe lines.

If we take of the weight of importing Petrol through refining, things will work better
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
kasid:
Where is d profit,if my employee can make 10 million and at the end i realised he/she pocketed or wasted almost 1 billion naira,then i should start celebrate with somebody like Deziani instead i will rather celebrate with Akinwumi (former minister of Agricuture). What pple do not know is that our system is not working,unless if fuel scarcity was not happened during GEJ,then i will say APC are not trying,A yr compare to 16yrs.

Your awful English makes your point vague...dieziani was a theif no doubt but during her time things were not this bad...I Hope this current scarcity doesn't become worse...if it was the case of petrol being available but costly this =better.
Unfortunately,now there's no fuel,the little one can get after queuing for hours is costly and even the fuel pump has been adjusted so a litre is not a litre + the economy is tight...where is the money to buy the fuel.....I'm no supporter of Goodluck but I hope Buhari starts delivering soon...

Nigerians are suffering honestly..imagine this kind of queue for fuel

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
loomer:

All I ask for the country na drastic revolution, let all these politicians, APC/PDP leave politics for young people with vibrant mind.

People wey fit think ahead.

Cos truth be told, with young blood, e go take more than 6years for nigeria to get back on her feet again, and with these old men and women wey don rule and still dey rule, e go take longer

Truth be told, the young minds are dull and lazy. They are not ready to take the bull by the horn and get things working.

Go to your publication on economic matters. You see the older ones writing and proferring ideas.

We have the Social media outlets, how many of our young economic graduates, some with first class degrees are writing and proferring solutions?

They just sit down and abuse Buhari.

Look at what Ifeanyi Ubah did when the dollar rose at exponential rates. How many young ones pinpointed and came up with ideas to face the challenges.

Until I stop reading write ups from Pat Utomi, Oby Ezekwesili and Professor Soludo, these guys will continue ruling.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Scholes007(m): 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

They still are paying the subsidy claims from last year...there was such a backlog....plus....they removed the subsidy because oil prcies fell so low...but brought it back when the prices went up.

And read the last bit of my original post....to see where I said APC should do something about it.
EXCUSES!! APC's weakness is blame this and that on GEJ OR PDP which is wrong. The best thing they can do is let their work speak for them. You can't hide from your failures and expect good results.
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by yunabdul: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
What is wrong with people? Do they want to get to promise land without going through difficulties? Do they want a permanent solution for today's generation and generations to come without paying for it? Really Nigerians are impatience. We are just about getting out of the grabs of the cabals, the cabals are fighting back and you are supporting them with your impatience.
By the time everything work out fine, I trust you, you will all change your mouth and shout sai baba. And so shall be.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by chinchum(m): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
The fellow is a mugu, Nigerians praise those who treat symptoms. Where was the refinery(ies) that diezani provided? she promised 3 greenfield refineries in Kogi, bayelsa and lagos, we wont be importing petrol if she did her job well, we freaking had an oil boom, but we did not benefitted.
May they rot in hellfire for putting up in this mess.

Short forex supply now means we are struggling to access forex to import refined oil products undecided

Supposedly educated people who think and say things a semi illiterate market woman should say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:
EXCUSES!! APC's weakness is blame this and that on GEJ OR PDP which is wrong. The best thing they can do is let their work speak for them. You can't hide from your failures and expect good results.

I guess if APC removes the subsidy , you Nigeriasn would protest the high prices....

Yet...that is the only way to see free flow of fuel for now. Fixing the refineries....only gives us 17million liters out of 43-70million needed daily of PMS.

Yes...APC must fix the problems...but be realistic too.We gave PDP 16 years.....

(Note that the backlog of subsidy claims begins during the last year of GEJ's regime...and APC's inability to pay was compounded by the fall in oil prices and thus....revenues.).
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
jeytee:

Your awful English makes your point vague...dieziani was a theif no doubt but during her time things were not this bad...I Hope this current scarcity doesn't become worse...if it was the case of petrol being available but costly this =better.
Unfortunately,now there's no fuel,the little one can get after queuing for hours is costly and even the fuel pump has been adjusted so a litre is not a litre + the economy is tight...where is the money to buy the fuel.....I'm no supporter of Goodluck but I hope Buhari starts delivering soon...

Nigerians are suffering honestly..imagine this kind of queue for fuel

With Crude Sold at exorbitant prices and in large quantities, it was an easy fix to make it look as if Diezani was performing.

With Crude Prices low and Crude Sales dropping, there is no magic she would have done.

When Crude was sold higher, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told us to "Prepare For A Very Difficult Year."

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by loomer: 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Truth be told, the young minds are dull and lazy. They are not ready to take the bull by the horn and get things working.

Go to your publication on economic matters. You see the older ones writing and proferring ideas.

We have the Social media outlets, how many of our young economic graduates, some with first class degrees are writing and proferring solutions?

They just sit down and abuse Buhari.

Look at what Ifeanyi Ubah did when the dollar rose at exponential rates. How many young ones pinpointed and came up with ideas to face the challenges.

Until I stop reading write ups from Pat Utomi, Oby Ezekwesili and Professor Soludo, these guys will continue ruling.

Give them the chance and let them prove u right that they are lazy and useless.
By the way, you no dey among the youths? Are you lazy?
Let them give u the opportunity and let's see if you won't take the bull by the horn?
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Scholes007:

PDP's strength is to blame the consequences of their misrule and wastage on President Buhari.
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by HusBandMateRial: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Super story...people really do forget easily, during her tenure, businesses were shutting down... banks, radio and TV stations, to flights being cancelled....yet nothing as such is yet to happen in the current administration.

However, the current situation needs to be addressed urgently so as not to get to the level of what Nigerians went through during the tail end of her tenure.

U dun finish? U go xplain tire
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
loomer:

Give them the chance and let them prove u right that they are lazy and useless.
By the way, you no dey among the youths? Are you lazy?
Let them give u the opportunity and let's see if you won't take the bull by the horn?

I am not an economist. Sometimes I wish I was. There is no way I would see my country in this situation and I would fold my arms.

This affects everyone. All hands must be on deck.

We have hundreds of thousands of economist and we do not see articles popping up on sites and blogs.

We do not see economists on forums proferring solutions.

Unfortunately, I am not an economist.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by shiki(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
mightyhazel:
Fuel na 235 for my place

Spent exactly 42300 generating elctricity for my offices. Dis week alone!

Brother where do you reside?

B/cos here in calabar, we have steady power supply.

And we thank God for giving us #NorthWest stations.
....control price since the scarcity started

Not 2 talk of fuelling my vehicles and generating set at home!

I commiserate wit nigerians on ds epic scam!
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by godwin120alex: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
I dey laugh in Obj's voice
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Tinyemeka(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Super story...people really do forget easily, during her tenure, businesses were shutting down... banks, radio and TV stations, to flights being cancelled....yet nothing as such is yet to happen in the current administration.

Sorry sir. Kindly refresh my memory. Which bank, radio and TV station are you talking about?
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by loomer: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am not an economist. Sometimes I wish I was. There is no way I would see my country in this situation and I would fold my arms.

This affects everyone. All hands must be on deck.

We have hundreds of thousands of economist and we do not see articles popping up on sites and blogs.

We do not see economists on forums proferring solutions.

Unfortunately, I am not an economist.

What are you then? Don't you have ur area of expertise? Must you be an economist to impact on the economy of the country or be part of the peopl that made the country great again?

Wetin fashola know as power minister, yet he's there.
Which means you and I also can do stuffs if allowed to.
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Sorry sir. Kindly refresh my memory. Which bank, radio and TV station are you talking about?

"Capital Oil and Gas has watched with so much pain, the suffering and hardship our citizens have been subjected to as a result of scarcity of petrol, diesel, aviation fuel and house hold kerosene.”

“We are deeply pained to hear that hospitals cannot perform surgeries, laboratories are unable to carry out much needed tests especially for emergency patients leaving such patients at risk of dying, radio stations are shutting down, communication is being affected as MTN and other telecommunications company have announced an impending shut down while homes, offices and key facilities nationwide are experiencing blackouts.”

http://pulse.ng/local/ifeanyi-ubah-capital-oil-md-to-end-fuel-scarcity-with-13m-litres-of-fuel-id3792234.html
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

You know something....why apologize to a woman who did nothing about the mess in NNPC....especially the fact that because we did not properly fix the refineries and add new ones under her rule.....we are in this mess.

1.You are paying N180 for fuel(it is still N86.50 in major marketers and NNPC fuel stations....higher in some independent marketers)....because the fuel subsidy.....WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT REMOVED....and which your new hero supported its removal....is preventing marketers from making profits....so as a result....they have to sell much higher than official price....or else they won't have the dollars needed to import.

2.Have you ever thought why we do not have the dollars for imports? It is because oil prices have fallen....so we can no longer waste dollars on everything.....we need it to keep up the naira....so that you sports fans wont be paying N100000 for a loaf of bread.

And if the subsidy goes.....you would be paying far higher for fuel. So...why are you complaining. Do you expect APC to diversify the economy in 10 months....when PDP and your new heroes did not do it in 16 years?

3.Ask your new hero why no new refineries were built? Even if the ones we have are working at full capacity....we would still need to import 23 million liters of fuel every day. And the reason prices stayed at N97-N87 per liter during her time was because...we had the dolalrs to import and subsidze the fuel at the same time. Now we do not...and now the decisions we made not to build new refineries has come back to haunt us.

4.Ask your heroes why at the end of their rule...they were still owing money to the marketers? That is why they refused to import...they were owing so much that they were in debt...and they still owe. Because....we no longer have the dollars to import since oil prices fell.

5.And is it now you are noticing we bought fuel at higher prices. I bought fuel at N102-110 during GEJ's time. I even know of people who bought fuel at N170 in Minna during GEJ time. And fuel in SE and SS was above N150 during GEJ's time. Indeed...it was only Lagos and Abuja that sold fuel at N97 during GEJ's time....in the very outskirts of ABuja.....fuel was sold as high as N140. during gej'S TIME.

6.What would solve this problem is ......removal of subsidy. But that would put prices of fuel above N150....the same price you are complaining about....but fuel would flow. You are complaining about high prices....and yet...you paradoxically do not want the actual solution to your problem....apart from five new refineries?

Nigeria needs at least 23 million extra liters per day...in addition to the new 17 million liters of fuel per day.Some even put it at 53 million extra liters per day!

Abeg...why apologize to someone who spent all the time in office doing nothing to solve the problem....and hiding the problem via massive dollar influx to import fuel to paper the cracks. Nigeria needs new refineries and removal of subsidy. Things that your new heroine did not do ...and before anyone calls me zombie....things that the new APC govt must do if they want to sort this issue out once and for all.

Nigerians....
Most Nigerians are too lazy intellectually to look into the cause of their problems.
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Nigerians....

The 1st reasonable post here, its so sad that most Nigerians sound like illiterates, more like educated illiterates, one minute they are hating Jonathan without really having facts to hate now they are hating on Buhari without the facts to hate either, all they want is miracles, ask all of the people on this thread to give us 3 concrete solutions to the problem, they probably can't, Nigerians are the dumbest and easiest people to rule, they believe anything and only hate u when things appear bad to them, you had expect intelligent comments here but no, just the regular, I regret voting and choosing bla bla bla, oil prices have fallen.

The last guys here didn't subsidize petrol, we don't have enough for a day, they lloted all the cash all for the elections, they borrowed and left the country in debts, you guys don't want change, you are like the israelites under moses, never willing to think and profer solutions or help, all u do is complain and complain, you say you want change, what do you really understand by change, the president has been travelling trying his best to sign better peace and economy helping agreements, get our image back but ur vulnerable minds only think of it as he is travelling up and down, yes I know the apc is still like d pdp astheir members keep jumping ship but once let's all come together and help the government win this.

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
loomer:

What are you then? Don't you have ur area of expertise? Must you be an economist to impact on the economy of the country or be part of the peopl that made the country great again?

Wetin fashola know as power minister, yet he's there.
Which means you and I also can do stuffs if allowed to.

What are you talking about?

We are in an economic problem and the best bet to tackle it is with professionals in the field.

I will not read a doctor's report to find solutions for economic matters. That is why I mentioned I read articles from Pat Utomi, Oby Ezekwesili and Professor Soludo.

These guys are professionals.

So, this problem is economical. It needs economist on working but we do not see a lot of actions from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.