Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me (4715 Views)

Ladies, Prayer For Our Boyfriend's Friend.(pic) / Help My Boyfriend's Friend Tried To Have Sex With Me / She's In Love With Her Boyfriend's Friend (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by up2u: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2010
Your Boyfriend might even be aware, waiting for you to complain to him. Don't listen to this duds in the forum. Your boyfriend knows all his friends and what they can do. TELL HIM FAST FAST, because if he find out b4 u do, suspicion would set-in.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by sexyback1(f): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
why wont he want to sleep with dat ur big backside u show everyone.
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by na2day2(m): 3:25am On Apr 09, 2010
sexy back:

why wont he want to sleep with dat your big backside u show everyone.

is this a case of pot calling kettle black? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by TewMuch: 4:03am On Apr 09, 2010
your boyfriend is probably in on it. I am very sure that they are testing you. Either that or the friend wants to test you to see if you are good enough for his friend. grin. Just tell your boyfriend quickly, all the details. I am sure he will pretend but he will trust you a lot more. I am sure him and his friend have discussed you to no length, and maybe your boyfriend is ready to pop the question, they just wanna make sure you are the right one. cheesy. You know how naija girls can like naija boys from obodo oyinbo. grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Skyfaze10(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
Huh,foolishness! Anyway u av 2 wait 4 a little while,nd if he brought up d issue again,then u av 2 tell ur bf. I admire ur courage,cos girls re not trustworthy.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by Skyfaze10(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
Huh,foolishness! Anyway u av 2 wait 4 a little while,nd if he brought up d issue again,then u av 2 tell ur bf. I admire ur courage,cos girls re not trustworthy.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by sexyback1(f): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
na2day?:

is this a case of pot calling kettle black?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

if i catch u ehh
Re: My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me by na2day2(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
sexy back:

if i catch u ehh

plz catch me, after seeing that pic on ur profile, plzzzzzzz catch me tongue tongue tongue

Fine Girl With Emty Brain..(pics) / Five Ways To Know If A Girl Has Sexually Transmitted Diseases Before Toasting. / Woman Allegedly Kicked Out Of Airplane Flight For Showing Too Much Cleavage(pics