Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Marriage And Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage And Relationship (1565 Views)

What Is The Difference Between 'dating' And 'relationship'?? / What Is The Difference Between Friendship And Relationship? / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage And Relationship by suasmablow(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2006
what are the antagonists to marriages and relationships.
Re: Marriage And Relationship by Oracle(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2006
well, i must say that there are many things that stand against relationships, the things that always oppose the love you share is not really specific, that means that there is no constant thing that opposes but whatever is an opposition would come in form of a temptation.
Marriages don't always break for a particular reason but all the reasons was as a result of not resisting temptations.

So make yourself temptation resistant

Re: Marriage And Relationship by Seun(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2006
What a cliche. How exactly do we "make ourselves temptation resistant"?
Re: Marriage And Relationship by Dixie: 1:38am On Jan 20, 2007
how do i get my boyfriend to stop acting big and bad around my friends
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage And Relationship by Clyde42: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
what kind of lies do nigerian women use the most?
Re: Marriage And Relationship by Clyde42: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Simple respect goes a long way. Ladies if you're talking to your husband on the phone don't have conversations with men at your location while not paying attention to what your husband is talking about during the phone conversation. That's disrespectful.

(1) (Reply)

My Man: / My Bizzare Love Story! / Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.