Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? (3611 Views)

EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? by Joel3(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
contrary to the thread that made front page of a woman with a bigger breat ever shown online from Nigeria. there are many observer who think she might hold the title of the biggest breast in Nigeria and there are others who even escalated it the biggest in the whole world. although that pictures goes viral and many observers are searching for the Girl in particular for interview does anyone knows the where about of that girl?

below are some of the top online media that carried the news.

Big breasted woman followed around by men at Computer Village, Ikeja (photos)
www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/big-breasted-woman-followed-around-by.html?m=1

or you may
enter google and type biggest breast in Nigeria seen or computer village breast you will be amazed of the topic everywhere on Google.

many thinks she is the biggest in the world but to kill such impression below is the well known largest breast by Guinness record

source
www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-natural-breasts

The largest breast belongs to Annie
Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) (USA)
who has an under breast measurement of
109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-
over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70
in).

She currently wears a US size 52I bra, the
largest made, but by American bra
estimation, these measurements would
put her in a 48V bra, which is not
manufactured.

Annie says that her record-breaking bust
began developing at the age of nine "I just
started growing, and kept right on. I
started wearing a bra when I was in third

Annie was awarded her Guinness World
Records title in 2000. "It made me feel
like a million bucks. It's such an honour.
This will go down in history. It's
something I will always cherish."

source
www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-natural-breasts

Re: Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? by Bluezy13(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? by BreezyCB(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Overload
Re: Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? by cruzita(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
undecided I don't need it.they can have it
Re: Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
This na abnormality na undecided
Re: Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? by Joel3(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
lalasticlala seun.
Re: Is The Girl Spotted At Computer Village, The Nigeria Biggest Breast? by osesology(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Disgusting

(1) (Reply)

They Are Watching Me (please Help me) / I Am Contesting For Mr Nairaland 2017 #MNGA / Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.