Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Shattered And Battered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shattered And Battered (657 Views)

What I Saw In His Phone Shattered My Heart :help! / My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? / Dreams Shattered. She Finally Got Pregnant For A Yahoo Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shattered And Battered by Afolasade2016: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hello nairalanders. I'm in my early thirties. I had my first daughter wen i was 22, den i was in my 200l in the uni. During my youth service i met another man. We love each other & courted for 4years before we did our introduction, we picked this june for our wedding. I got pregnant in december, but in march problems started. He said he is not the one responsible for the pregnancy that it is a bastard child, he does not want to have anything to do with me again and all that. To my surprise, his family supported him. I told him we will go for a dna test but he said he is not ready for a stupid test. I am almost 6months gone and i can not terminate the pregnancy anymore. By then boyfriend who i had my 1st child for met wit me yesterday after 7years but broke into tears as he has come to marry me but another baby is involved now. Kindly advise me on what to do. What comes to my mind is suicide.
Re: Shattered And Battered by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is serious oo.
If u are on fbk, goan like 'Amara van-lare's page. She will definitely help u.

Again, it's is serious.
Lalatisclala, what's d solution
Re: Shattered And Battered by cruzita(f): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
which kind devil be this self wey no want your happiness.sister ask God for a way and he will surely show u the way forward.Goodluck
Re: Shattered And Battered by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Afolasade2016:
Hello nairalanders. I'm in my early thirties. I had my first daughter wen i was 22, den i was in my 200l in the uni. During my youth service i met another man. We love each other & courted for 4years before we did our introduction, we picked this june for our wedding. I got pregnant in december, but in march problems started. He said he is not the one responsible for the pregnancy that it is a bastard child, he does not want to have anything to do with me again and all that. To my surprise, his family supported him. I told him we will go for a dna test but he said he is not ready for a stupid test. I am almost 6months gone and i can not terminate the pregnancy anymore. By then boyfriend who i had my 1st child for met wit me yesterday after 7years but broke into tears as he has come to marry me but another baby is involved now. Kindly advise me on what to do. What comes to my mind is suicide.

Dnt give the devil a chance by thinking suicide. Life s beautiful and you can achieve a lot irrespective of your current situation. Go on with the DNA test to clear issues with your man. If he insist s on not going as planned for the wedding,take it as another experience. Believe me God has not finished. Be sure your Ex s real this time before you give him another chance. I hope he was providing for the baby.
Re: Shattered And Battered by Afolasade2016: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Thank much. God bless
hardworker:

Dnt give the devil a chance by thinking suicide. Life s beautiful and you can achieve a lot irrespective of your current situation. Go on with the DNA test to clear issues with your man. If he insist s on not going as planned for the wedding,take it as another experience. Believe me God has not finished. Be sure your Ex s real this time before you give him another chance. I hope he was providing for the baby.
Re: Shattered And Battered by Afolasade2016: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
@hateu2 lol. @cruzita thanks
Afolasade2016:

(1) (Reply)

Mysteries Of Woman By The Most Educated President In The World / Have You Seen This Man? / Stella Just Called Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.